Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

21sextreme - Domination victim - Kyra De Soto

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Kyra Black
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, squirting, babes, big tits, big butt, black hair, one on one
Video language: English
Poor little Kyra is down on all four, wrists and ankles tied together, bum lifted high in the air. The perfect position for some heavy corporate punishment! Slave Master gets his whip and beats that tight teen arse for good - then the whip gets replaced by his enormous penis!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:11:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
Audio: 34kbps

File size: 530.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Domination victim - Kyra

Southern Strappings Collegeport

Release Year: 2023
Excellent quality the movie consisting from top ten episodes - rollers where the guilty little girls are punished really. They are so strongly slapped that they not in forces to constrain tears - and as proof of full value of flogging it will be possible to enjoy extensive bruises on the guilty buttocks!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 720x480, XviD, 971kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Southern Strappings

Decent big girl against her first punishment Apple Grove

Studio: Graias
Cast: Naomi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
A new capture is in the scene. She is Naomi, a decent amateur. The girl is here to be tested, to see whether she will be an obedient slave girl for Graias Studio fans in the further records. Her amazing natural big tits are never exposed to any pain, nor any part of her body. Dr Lomp tells the truth to her face, and reminds her that if she is accepted, she will have to get the bitter taste of various painful instruments of the studio. The decent slave girl seems eager and ready to take the role in cruel sessions. For sure, her lack of money is the main reason for this desire. Now you’ll watch Naomi’s first BDSM session and see her reaction to Dr Lomp’s initial punishments.
Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 402.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Decent big girl against her first punishment

Rubee Punished For Tardiness - Part 1 Mariano Roque Alonso

Late again... I think she does it on purpose, but who cares. Rubee looks good in her tight shiny leggings, flimsy cotton tank top, and heels. I enjoy groping and manhandling Rubee, before turning her around and smacking her meaty ass. I need rope, so I grab her tit and lead her over to the bench, where I grab a bundle. I roughly grope her tits once again, even picking her up off the ground by them. I tie the rope around her neck before gagging her with my fingers and then with an old shop rag and clear tape. Once she's gagged I continue smacking her ass and roughly manhandling her. Her tank top is ripped exposing her small tits with long nipples. I grab more rope and get busy with it. Before long she is tightly crotchroped, and her legs are bound with many bands of cinched rope. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 23:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 532.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubee Punished For Tardiness - Part 1

Naughty girl, ageha kinoshita is being fucked Sun River

Studio: japanhdv
Petite girl, ageha kinoshita was caught while being very naughty, so she was supposed to be properly punished for her inappropriate behavior. after a while, her teachers told her that, for a certain time frame, she will be their pet, and they will be using her as they feel like. today is the first day of her punishment period, so she is waiting for them to come, while being gagged and tied up in the classroom.
Duration: 47:18
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty girl, ageha kinoshita is being fucked

21sextreme - Spanked to Submission Hugoton

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Natasha Brill
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, redhead
Busty Natasha Brill willingly signed up to spend some time with the sexy, but notorious Mistress Katy Parker. She adores the Mistress and being punished by her is more an honor then a suffering. Miss Parker doesn´t let her down, and really works over the blonde babe, spanking and fucking her to an orgasmic submission.
Duration: 33:44
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 714.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Spanked to Submission

Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3 West Valley

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Drool runs down Adara's chin and onto her chest as she waits. Soon I am tying her toes and feet with thin string. I clamp her nose next. Vetwrap is wrapped over her ballgag. Her nipples are clamped and then pulled tight and tied to her knees. I pull her head back and tie her hair to the back of the chair. There is really not much struggling for Adara at this point. Lots, of yelps, grunts, mmmpphs, and twitching. Adara endures her bondage for the remainder of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 711.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.03695 секунды с 9 запросами