Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Alina West Gets Some Unique Metal Bondage East Williamson

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Alina West starts off experiencing exactly the kind of bondage she was expecting. It involved shackles and nipple clamps and a strong man running his hands all over her body. She's a hot blonde. She has a nice set of tits. She could probably find a man willing to shower her with attention and affection, but instead she is here, getting the kind of humiliating treatment that she has always wanted.
But this isn't just some dungeon. OT is one of the best minds in metal bondage. He has some ideas on how to make this experiencing more unique. You've never seen a sex swing like this. It's a metal frame that Alina straddles that has a number of points to secure her to. Her wrists and ankles lock into shackles and the ass hook keeps her from wriggling around too much. It is easy to spear her cunt with Mr. Pogo in the position she's in. He can even make the whole thing vibrate if he's feeling kind. She's suspended off the ground and not going anywhere, so he may as well have some fun.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alina West Gets Some Unique Metal Bondage

TopGrl Pierced Mc Gill

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Anna Rose Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed Milf off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.
Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Pierced

Dixon Mason - Loosen Up That Hole Pruden

Release Year: 2013
Dixon Mason loves it when bad things happen to her. It's the twin feelings of pain and humiliation that really get her pussy wet. That's why I bent her over, shoved an inflatable dildo up her ass and pumped it up to max size before I start bruising her ass with a leather paddle. I need to loosen that hole, in case I want use it later.
She makes a pretty good pin cushion, too. Caged up she has no place to move when I start putting wooden skewers through the bars. She is completely immobilized with the threat of being impaled when I apply the final bit of torment; an intense orgasm that threatens to make her body buck.
Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixon Mason - Loosen Up That Hole

Left Alone Featuring Moxxie Maddron Framingham

Moxxie loves having things shoved into her holes, especially if it saves her from suffering. Pain can be its own reward but for her it is just a path to what she really wants. Moxxie is a slut, through and through, and if it means having an orgasm or tasting a dick again she will endure anything.
It does not take PD long to twist that to his own end. Everyone knows a pussy is extremely sensitive after a couple orgasms. Once she has cum she can barely keep her wits about her. He puts the hood on her and gives her some more. Every time she cums it is more intense than the last. When he takes the hood off she may think it is over, but he is waiting for the machines to wear out and she has got a long way to go. PD will check back in a few hours.
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 359.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Left Alone Featuring Moxxie Maddron

Exposed Featuring Dia Zerva Alder Creek

Dia Zerva is in need of some cock. She knows she will have to suffer through some intense bondage and torment if she wants to get her fix. This idea excites her even more.
PD begins by taking her for a run up the mountain. She wears a metal collar with a chain attached to the back of the truck. Her hands are cuffed behind her back. The heels she wears make it hard to keep up the pace, but PD solves that problem by making her run barefoot. The feeling of the rocks cutting into the bottoms of her feet is almost too much to bear. Dia welcomes the relief PD offers when he chains her to his favorite tree for a quick suck.
Back at the barn, Dia finds herself bound in the gibbet. This is a versatile, metal device that leaves her body completely exposed. There is a metal bar gag in her mouth and a wood device crushing her tits. She cannot move, she cannot speak, she is one with the metal that encapsulates her. PD changes her position for easier access. After warming her up with the cane, he leans her forward to get his dick sucked. He suspends her over a fire with a dildo jammed up her cunt. She needs to cool off, so PD takes her for a swim in the water tank. Dia does not fully appreciate the beauty of the gibbet until PD shows her that she can use it to fuck herself.
Dia is an insatiable bondage whore who craves more sucking and fucking. PD has a chair that gives him access to all her holes. He fucks her from the front, but only after beating her pussy and tits with a flogger. When he leans her forward in the chair, he makes her suck it and then he fucks her from the back. Even after spending the day in bondage and being jerked off several times, she still hasn’t had enough.
Duration: 57:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 643.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exposed Featuring Dia Zerva

Wrong House: Cookies - Dakota Marr Willow River

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English
A trip to Costa Rica with my friends sounded like a great way to spend my summer. All I had to do was sell a bunch of cookies and we'd have enough money to go. Everyone was so nice until I went to the house on the corner. Everyone said to skip that house, but I didn't listen.
He's deranged. He locks me in different positions to torment my body. He twists and stretches me. He hurts me when he's in a good mood and me when he's not. I don't know if he'll ever let me go.
I don't know what is worse: His cruel desires or the fact that it's all happening in such a beautiful environment. When he's not hurting me or touching my body I get to look out into the woods and pretend I'm in paradise. It's evil!
Duration: 41:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Cookies - Dakota Marr

Anticipation El Centro

PD wastes no time with a slut as hot as 412. They have history, so she knows exactly what to expect. The bondage will be tight, the punishments will be sadistic and all of her holes are going to find themselves full before the day is through. All she wants is to please him and if that means taking a caning until his cock is hard enough to suck, she will bear the burden proudly. For her good service she will receive her rewards. She loves nothing more than feeling hard bondage holding her in place while she cums for an audience. She loves the building anticipation, the knowledge that she is helpless to stop herself, and not knowing if PD will allow her time to recover or just turn the vibrator up to the next level and watch her writhe some more.
Duration: 1:01:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 688.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anticipation

Время генерации страницы 0.04343 секунды с 9 запросами