LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dallas - Dallas Worshiped Lapwai

Cast: Dallas
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
When your massage therapist roommate doesn't have rent, what do you do? If you are Dallas, you take a foot massage in trade. Dallas works in construction, so his size 12 feet need all the knots worked out. When his roomie starts worshipping, Dallas is unsure what to think but decides to sit back and enjoy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5531kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 537.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dallas - Dallas Worshiped

Fit & Healthy Teen Jamie Is Eager To Please Leopold

Genres: Solo ,Other Location ,Foreskin Play ,Foot Fetish
This smiley young man is Jamie and he's a blue-eyed and blond-haired stunner from the South East of England. Jamie has the most handsome face, perfect teeth, flawless body and a nice thick 8 inch uncut cock that gets and stays rock hard! He keeps himself in perfect shape - there's not even a hair on this guy that's out of place .
18 year old Jamie studies Law at a local college and has dreams of continuing this in to University. Not only does this guy have the looks but he has the brains to back it up too - lucky fella, hey' Jamie's also got a very sensible side to him which he likes to keep hidden from most people - he eats well, he doesn't drink alcohol and he keeps fit by visiting the gym and going swimming.
This is all very apparent when he gets his kit off; Jamie strips down to just a jock strap (which he got especially for today!) and as we don't see them that often I let him keep it on for a bit. He starts rubbing himself through the white cloth and then sticks his hand down there to work himself hard. Soon it's taken off and Jamie's full 8 inches have grown into something quite spectacular... and cum the end he shoots one very big load all over himself .
Duration: 20:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7155kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fit & Healthy Teen Jamie Is Eager To Please

Scott - Scott Worships My Feet Talcott

Cast: Scott
I caught Scott trying to break into my garage and I knew right away what I was going to do to punish him. He had to worship my feet and socks in a MyFriendsFeet video. It was either that or I was going to call the police. Scott had no choice but to get down on his knees and do as I said. I must say that he did a pretty damn good job for a foot worshiping amateur!
Duration: 12:58
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1632kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 167.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scott - Scott Worships My Feet

Brad Star Lishi

Cast: Brad Star
MyFriendsFeet's buddy Brad Star loves having his feet worshiped so I was sure to obliged with the best he's ever had. Brad couldn't believe how good mine and Dev's mouths felt on his socked and bare naked feet. And they taste fantastic too, with just the right amount of foot odor emanating from them. Brad moaned, leaned his head back and had a great time getting foot worshiped!
Duration: 12:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5788kbps

File size: 562.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brad Star

Chase Lachance - Chase Gets Tied Up & Tickled Naked Wapanucka

Cast: Chase Lachance
Chase Lachance is a very good pal of mine and with that friendship comes an ability to completely let go and let someone take him over. He let me tie him up and tickle his gorgeous, hairy body until he was going insane in this shoot. For those into hairy bodies, tattoos and beards, Chase is the man to check out. And he's SO ticklish that I can hardly handle not driving him right around the bend. And I certainly did that in this video!
Duration: 29:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5242kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chase Lachance - Chase Gets Tied Up & Tickled Naked

Orlando Tie Up & Tickled - Orlando Hirara

Cast: Orlando
Black guys are always ticklish. I've come to that conclusion. Tall, gorgeous Orlando certainly is and being so big were a lot of places to tickle torture for this MyFriendsFeet scene. Orlando challenged me, not believing that I could tickle torture him until he went crazy. Tsk tsk. Big mistake Orlando. I showed you up and then some as I made you squirm around with my deft fingers and tickle toys!
Duration: 7:58
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 89.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orlando Tie Up & Tickled - Orlando

Justin Rides Damon To A Great Finish Grand Isle

Genres: Foot Fetish ,Passionate Fuck ,Dirty Talk ,Rimming
It's time to welcome back the horny, slim and totally gorgeous Justin B for his first ever duo fuck film... and I thought Damon, another recent hot addition to the site would make a perfect partner for him! I sure wasn't wrong... after a little warm-up these two guys were raring to have that real, intimate yet uninhibited man sex that BlakeMASON is so famous for! Grab a seat, unbutton your jeans and enjoy .
The guys begin with some serious kissing and heavy petting but pretty soon the tops are off and the jeans are down. Justin works Damon's rock-solid dick through his boxers while his balls flop out in to full view! Feeling that chunky uncut cock throbbing away in his hands, Justin's quick to peel back the boxers and swallow that meat - and judging from Damon's reaction he's damn good at giving head .
But hey, Damon likes to suck dick too so the guys switch and then end up in a playful sixty-nine, right before Justin's ass get's a thorough working over by Damon's tongue and fingers. Man, does Justin love all that attention or what - so much so that he can't wait any longer to sit down on Damon's dick and ride it! What else can I say, other than these two had a great time... Justin spunked his load with Damon deep inside him and then asked Damon to give him a facial - perfect!!!
Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2874kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 497.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Justin Rides Damon To A Great Finish

Время генерации страницы 0.11283 секунды с 9 запросами