View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 10:18 AM   #495
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dane Gets Pushed Past His Ticklish Limits In The Tickling Chair - Dane Pico Rivera

Cast: Dane
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
Dane knew he was ticklish before this MyFriendFeet video shoot but he wanted to see how far he could be pushed past his limits. Well hey, I was certainly up for that action. Dane has got quite a bit of experience being tickled, so getting him to wriggle around and laugh was a challenge here. But I did manage to pull it off though. Dane couldn't believe it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:19
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1498kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 313.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dane Gets Pushed Past His Ticklish Limits In The Tickling Chair - Dane

Dev Poquoson

Cast: Dev
Way back when Dev was just a newbie to MyFriendsFeet he kicked back by a fire, got naked, jerked off and showed off his sexy feet. Dev is one of my best friends, but I swear he looks SO hot here. Dev works out a lot and that's pretty obvious. He loves fireplaces and the thought of showing off his naked feet for all to see really got Dev off!
Duration: 10:12
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1156kbps

File size: 95.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dev

Men's Asians Part 4 Hillsville

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Gay Asian Twinkz
Cast: Gilbert Carreon, Jake Talavera, Jeff Viejo, Justin Delatavo
Genres: Foot Fetish, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Today we have a bunch of different men for our Asian twinks. Men mike is here to cum again in the 4th Men's Asians full of laughing Asians, interracial, and intergenerational tickling sex fest.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:29:34
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Men's Asians Part 4

Peter's Socks & Feet Worshiped After A Long Day Gulf

Cast: Peter
Peter's socks and feet get worshiped after a long day in this MyFriendsFeet scene and he loved it. Of course, with me doing the worshiping, who wouldn't love it' He He. Peter is very sexy with his dark skin and muscular body and his size 9 1/2 aren't too shabby either. I don't think he had ever had it so good, as Peter mentioned that his girlfriends never touches his feet. Too bad for her and great for me!
Duration: 15:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1009kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 130.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peter's Socks & Feet Worshiped After A Long Day

Enforcer Drew's Smelly Feet - Dan Edwards and Drew Harper Akola

Cast: Dan Edwards and Drew Harper
Dan wakes up on the floor tied up and under "The Enforcer" Drew Harper's feet. Dan owes Drew's organization quite a lot of money and Drew wants it now. He tries to convince his "client" to cough it up using his secret weapon - his smelly feet and socks. Drew takes off one shoe and then the other to place his socked feet on Dan's face, forcing him to take deep sniffs. Drew gags Dan with his smelly socks and then forces his toes into Dan's face to help convince him. He may need reinforcements though...
Duration: 9:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 338.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enforcer Drew's Smelly Feet - Dan Edwards and Drew Harper

Eddy Wrestles With His Stiff One Gobles

Genres: Solo ,Foot Fetish ,Cum Jerking Off ,Lube Play
Meet the super sexy Eddy. Fresh from a holiday to Thailand, Eddy just couldn't wait to come and show off his tropical tan and his Oh-so-fit body! A youngster at only 19 years of age and a complete newbie to modelling naked in front of thecamera, Eddy couldn't think of anyplace he would rather make his debut performance other than here at BlakeMASON... and he suregave a first time performance to be proud of!
To say Eddy was a little nervous would be an understatement, so we let him take his time, calm down, and once ready he stepped out the shower to show us what he is made of.Not to knock him off his stride, we saved the chat until after, so Eddy towels off, picks a comfy spot on the bed and sets about his debut jerk-off...
His hands find his cock straight away and he begins wrestling with it - but Eddy also loves playing with his low-hanging balls! And he clearly enjoys softly tickling his sweet hole too. Soon hisdick is standing proud and in need of attention and so hesoaks himself in lube and slowly jerks his cock. As his nerves ebb away,Eddy is soon giving powerful strokes -humping his hand, and moaning with pleasure!
Knowing he's not going to last much longer, Eddy lays back andhis moans and heavy breathing increase to an incredibly sexual level! Each stroke pushes him closer and closer to the point of no return, before, well... in Eddy's own words, he needed that .
Duration: 20:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2094kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 331.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eddy Wrestles With His Stiff One

Handsome Top Christopher Strokes Normangee

Genres: Solo ,Nipple Play ,Foot Fetish ,Huge Load
Meet Christopher, another one of the Capital's finest specimens of manhood! He's a super sexy guy from central London who's been keeping an eye on the site for a while... and finally he couldn't resist applying hoping that he could "get it on" with some of our eager bottoms! Judging by his superb good looks, charming character and dazzling performance I don't doubt for a second that he's going to get the other guys queuing up .
You see, Christopher has this captivating presence about him where you naturally just seem to hang off every word he says. Your eyes simply cannot resist following him around the room and from the moment he walked in through the door it was evident that he had an abundance of energy and enthusiasm. Quite simply, this guy was born to be in front of the camera... he's a real natural!
The action kicks off with Christopher fully clothed but he quickly unbuttons his jeans and pulls out his semi flaccid cock. Before long he's stroking, tugging and massaging his perfect, hard, uncut dick and strips off right down to his birthday suit! Moaning and groaning, his sensual hands stroke almost every inch of his sexy toned body... and when he reaches the point of no return he juts forward and begins to shoot one very impressive load .
Duration: 22:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2956kbps

File size: 518.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Handsome Top Christopher Strokes

Время генерации страницы 0.19397 секунды с 9 запросами