View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 10:17 AM   #118
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Tabor Hurst

Cast: Tabor
Genres: 18 Cumshots, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Bareback, Booth BJ, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Creampie, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Gagging, Interracial, Latina, Masturbation, Petite, Riding, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Sloppy Blowjob,
They say "good things come in small packages" but in this case "freaky things cum in small packages". I wasn't quite sure if this tiny spinner chick was going to be up for a full on assault on her mouth and pussy at the Gloryhole but during her interview I discovered I had a little nympho to play with for the day. Yes, I took full advantage of that!
This girl absolutely sucking cock and gets off on being used by guys just for her oral skills. She has no problem being the blowjob booty call and will suck any cock, any time, anywhere which makes her perfect for this type of experience. Her goal is to service 30 guys which would shatter the Gloryhole record so I'm going to keep her there long enough next time to see how many cocks it takes to get her to tap out.
This visit almost got cut short when Pringles got a hold of her because I think he may have torn her pussy a little in the Theater Room. She's a horny little thing and I doubt something like that would slow her down anyway. After he blew his load all over her puffy freshly fucked snatch I asked her to show me how she use to masturbate in the bathroom at work. Wait until you see the sloppy mess she created.
This is another long one but it's packed with action so it's well worth extra download time. If you like bareback creampies then you're in for a real treat with this one. Have a great Cinco de Mayo!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:52:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1452kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tabor

Claudia Macc, Niky Sweet - So Tight Dmitrov

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Claudia Macc (fister), Niky Sweet (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Gorgeous babe Claudia Macc goes from being fisted in last weeks update on Fister Twister to being the fister in today's latest installment of our horny lesbian fisting challenges. Niky Sweet is our stunning challenger for today and Claudia really can't wait to get her hands on her perfect tits! She pours oil down over Niky's chest and rubs it into her, while Niky rubs it down over her freshly shaved pussy too! Claudia lays Niky down on her side and starts to play with her oiled up pussy. She uses her fingers to stretch her pussy apart and starts to finger her, only taking a break to let Niky taste herself! Claudia starts to get a bit more with her hands and gapes Niky apart even more using four fingers. Using some red tongs, Claudia playfully pinched Niky's nipples then moves back down to her pussy, eager to stretch her even more so that she doesn't have long to wait before she can fist fuck her! While Niky is gaped wide open with the tongs she rubs her pussy and gets herself all worked up. Claudia has one more step to take before she can have her wicked way with her fist and that is to shove a big black dildo inside Niky's pussy while she is bent over doggystyle. She replaces her big dildo with her hand which she slides up inside Niky's honey pot. Niky has a seriously tight pussy so it takes a few attempts but it isn't long before Claudia is frantically fisting her in all sorts of positions!
Duration: 25:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6411kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claudia Macc, Niky Sweet - So Tight

Lady Bug - Trainee gets first hand experience Lairdsville

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lady Bug
Genres: Leggings, Small Ass, Blonde, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Big Dick, One-on-One, Sex, Cum on Pussy, Cum Shot, Massage, Wet, Blowjob
Video language: English
Lady Bug gets a job at the Massage Rooms, and explains to her colleague Angelo she is excited to try her hand at Tantric Massage. Since she is a trainee and their client will not arrive, Angelo offers to give Lady the massage instead and show her how its done. Lady strips seductively, and Angelo pours oil on her perky boobs, down her stomach, and into her tight pussy. Angelo fingers Lady and she moans in delight, then takes out his hard cock to give him a blowjob. Once she sucks his dick, Lady Bug climbs on top of Angelo and bounces her tight ass up and down on Angelo, taking his cock into her pussy until he cums!
Duration: 37:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2633kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 753.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Bug - Trainee gets first hand experience

Winnie Rider Accokeek

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. I'm not sure why we're bothering to say anything else. She's hot, she's willing, she's literally begging for us to hurt her. Her body language says as much as her voice. She leans forward when she tells us about how much enjoyment she gets from suffering through intense pussy punishment. Whatever metal bondage devices and pain toys we bring out she will readily play with.
Winnie's wearing a pretty dress but not for long. OT cuts it away quickly, revealing her banging body. Her tits are large and firm. Her pussy is shaved clean, a perfect target for his whip to crack against. Her ass is a nice round target without a blemish on it. Not yet, at least. In a few minutes it is going to have a combination of bruises from a heavy caning and the light crisscrossing red marks of a harsh whipping.
Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie Rider

Flirting MILF Subana Grande seduces a toyboy West Columbia

Cast: Subana Grande
Genres: Blowjob, Cum, Pantyhose, MILF, Moms, Shaved, Toy boy, Pussy Licking, Doggystyle, Orgasm, High heels, Lingerie, Stockings, Nylons, Dressed and Naked, Nice Ass, Blonde, Cunnilingus, Czech, Dress, Hard Fuck, Hot Wife, Kissing, Nude, Pussy Eating, Riding, Unde
MILF Subana Grande always loves to take a walk in the park. After all, you never know what interesting people you may meet. This time she sees a cute toyboy sitting on a bench all by himself and reading a book. Her sexual desires immediately take over and she decides to seduce the young boy and take him home with her for hot fucking sex. Of course, the young guy can't resist her and he eagerly follows this flirting MILF to her house where Subana Grande can have her way with him.
Duration: 31:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5992kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flirting MILF Subana Grande seduces a toyboy

Trying To Focus My One Track Mind - Kenzie Love Chisinau

Cast: Kenzie Love
Genres: Shaved Pussy, Tattoos, Glasses, Big Boobs
Anthony Pierce was supposed to study, but when his tutor Kenzie Love tries to quiz him, he can't seem to answer anything. Instead, Anthony just sits and stares at Kenzie's boobs. When Kenzie realizes the source of Anthony's distraction, she pops her tits out so he can see them and move on. She attempts to continue the lesson, but now Anthony can't hide his boner.
Exasperated, Kenzie offers to drain Anthony's balls so she can get the lesson moving. Talk about Anthony getting everything he's dreamed of! His hot tutor leaves her glasses on as she sucks his cock. When she Kenzie realizes that she's really impressed by the size of Anthony's dick and that he's still hanging in there without cumming, she decides to take things even further and peel her own clothes off for some mutual fun.
Climbing onto Anthony's lap, the bigtit tutor rides him in reverse cowgirl. Then she gets on her back so Anthony can stare at those big jugs as they jiggle with every one of his thrusts. Kenzie can't stop now, so she rolls onto her knees and moans long and loud as Anthony gives it to her in doggy. She finally achieves full ball drainage as they spoon together, with Anthony pulling out at the last second to nut on Kenzie's stomach. Now Kenzie is confident Anthony can concentrate on studying.
Duration: 28:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16288kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trying To Focus My One Track Mind - Kenzie Love

Время генерации страницы 0.03321 секунды с 9 запросами