GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Princess Larkin - Asslicking Only - Jerk Off Instruction

Princess Larkin - Asslicking Only - Jerk Off Instruction

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 0,4 GB
Runtime: 00:11:15

Tags: Dildo, Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Boot Worship, Princess Larkin, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom, Dirty
Cast:
Description: Oh, my little slave, you are a never-ending source of entertainment for your beloved Queen. You can barely contain your excitement when you see me in my black latex outfit with thigh-high patent stiletto boots. Look at you, throbbing in your pants at the mere sight of my cleavage! Arent you cute. What would happen if I grease up my boobs and start tittyfucking this dildo? Wow, that sure got you excited. Pull out that cock and play with yourself for me. I want to watch you jerk-off, my little spunk- bitch. It makes me laugh. You look so hilarious with your red face and your cock in your furiously moving fist. Hey, youre jerking off too fast! I didnt say you could cum yet. Hands off the dick, right now! Your punishment is to present your asshole to me for a thorough tonguing. NO JERKING ALLOWED. If you cant cum from my tongue-fucking, then you dont get to cum at all. Hey, its not my fucking problem if you walk around all day with a case of terminal blueballs. Remember, your orgasms belong to me!

Princess Larkin - Asslicking Only - Jerk Off Instruction
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06048 секунды с 9 запросами