LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Zeak Worships Joey's Feet - Joey J and Zeak Sussex

Cast: Joey J and Zeak
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
Joey is businessman Zeak's new personal coach and Joey is trying to determine the level of commitment that his new client has. Zeak tries to convince him that all Joey has to do is suggest something to his new charge and he'll do it. When Joey tells Zeak he loves to have his socks smelled and feet worshiped, Zeak didn't hesitate to make his coach happy. Joey knew that Zeak would need some coaching along with the foot worship, so he guided Zeak all the way through the task while the handsome businessman sniffed Joey's workout socks and licked his size 12 bare feet clean.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8458kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 722.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zeak Worships Joey's Feet - Joey J and Zeak

The Littlest Marine Grimstad

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Miami studios, Twink USA
Cast: Corey Peters, Ryan Daniels, Noah, Gabriel, Scott Kurzweil, Gus Ramirez.
Genres: Amateur Fetish Uniform Twink Action Military Safe Sex
Wee Back to the ""M"" Series; Miami Studios Military videos!! This episode introduces four models you'll see nowhere else, not even in our twink video series! Blond blue eyed and Buff, Sailors Scott Kurzweil and Ryan Daniel heat up their partners in steamy scenes of heavy oral action and serious fucking, with astounding cum shots!! Blue eyed Sailor, Danny Smith, works his way out of those skin tight dress whites, and launches his own cruise missile with a super sticky pay load and newer marine twink, Corey Peters, will get you doing some close order drill you write Mom about!! Teen Marine Dream Gus Ramirez joins the list of several studs in this tape that shoot in spectacular cum shots you have to see to believe!! And just to round things off, E-4 Noah, teaches Gabriel a thing or two about ""Corporal punishment"" He didn't learn in basic Training!! Marines fucking sailors, Sailors fucking Marines, hardcore scenes, really cum scenes, plenty of ""Footage for our foot and Boot fans, and of course, the hottest guys in their class!!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:14
Video: 600x456, DivX 5, 1599kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Littlest Marine

William Loves To Sink His Dick In Deep Roanoke Rapids

Genres: Nipple Play ,In The Bathroom ,Ball Play ,Foot Fetish
Time to welcome William to your screens... and how very welcome he is. . William has that charismatic personality that is just so endearing and when you add that to his boyish good looks, tight torso and rippling stomach he's an absolute winner! That is, of course, before he drops his underwear to reveal a very long and very thick uncut tool which begs to be sucked, wanked and worshipped..
So what's William like' Well, he admits that he loves to fuck... he's all about getting the foreplay over and done with and sliding his massive cock deep down into a willing hole . Ah, just the thought of it is enough to put a smile on my face! Anyway... with William's dirty boy nature where better to film him than in the shower' He turns it on and steps in and begins soaping himself up, letting the water trickle off the end of his cock while the bubbles run down the crack of his backside.
As he moves the soapy suds over his dick its length and girth grow more and more... and William is not afraid to play with his lovely chunky cock! As it continues to grow he makes his meat bounce, slapping it off his tight stomach but then settles in to a more steady jerk-off. Once he's panting away he turns off the shower and towel's down his now enormous fuck tool! Perching on the edge of the tub, he finally spills load after load of hot, gooey cum - perfect .
Duration: 19:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6500kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 942.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: William Loves To Sink His Dick In Deep

Jack King Tickled Naked Saint Jo

Cast: Cameron Kincade and Jack King
Tough, sexy hunk Jack King is super ticklish and we knew that as we tied him to the MyFriendsFeet tickle table. Jack hates being tickled, but then again, he likes it. He He. He laughs his ass off as Cameron and I work his ribs, armpits and size 12 feet. He writhes around like a wild man too. Cameron and I had a ball and so did Jack. Although for some reason he won't admit it.
Duration: 18:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5494kbps

File size: 761.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jack King Tickled Naked

Seamus Reston

Cast: Seamus
I recently met 6'3" Seamus and hired him for a photo shoot in order to show off his hot body and amazing size 13 feet. He's back, but this time I talked him into being tied up and tickle tortured on video. Seamus had mentioned that he thought his huge feet were very ticklish and he wasn't wrong. He didn't realize I was going to tickle more than just his big feet. Even through his white socks he could barely handle my fingers on his big soles. By the time I let loose on his armpits, ribs and neck Seamus was completely owned and going insane! He even tried the 'safe word' I gave him: "Please tickle me more!"
Duration: 22:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5048kbps

File size: 856.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seamus

Tony Eagle Tickled Youyang

Cast: Tony Eagle
Tony Eagle rates his ticklishness at an 8 to maybe a 10. Once I get my hands on him, that rating goes out the door. From his bellybutton, inner thighs, and finally those naked feet, he is a solid 10 all the way around!
Duration: 18:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4425kbps

File size: 630.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tony Eagle Tickled

Link vol.3 The Final Link Abie

Release Year: 1999
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Alex Wilcox, Anthony Stone, Austin Masters, Billy Boyd, Billy Herrington, Blake Harper, Brad Davis, Clint Cooper, Corey Jay, David Bradley, Doug Jeffries, Dr. Jeff, Erik Martins, Frank Parker, Jack Simmons, Jack Stuart, Jared Wright, Jason Branch, Jason Ry
Genres: anal, oral, dildo, orgy, fetish, leather
Quite simply, this is one of the nastiest, hardest, filthiest, roughest, ass-plungingest, leathered up, hairy-muscled-tear-em-up fuckathons I've ever seen. I think just about every truly raunchy and manly genre and fetish are covered here: Cops, leather, spitting, , pissing, sex clubs, dildos, toys, chains, body worshipping, ... and oh yeah, most of a human foot going where few feet have gone before - up a willing asshole!
The final orgy sequence - blowout sex of the highest order - is of the type rarely seen today: non-stop, raunchy and ending with Vince's face covered in heavy manmilk. Someone pass me a straw - quick!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:40:43
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1161kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Link vol.3 The Final Link

Время генерации страницы 0.11567 секунды с 9 запросами