View Single Post
Old 04-09-2023, 10:09 AM   #46
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Extreme Torture – Black Rubber part 3 Oklaunion

Even for fetishes, this one is extreme. Watch the two scenes to see how the master expertly controls his sub, putting her in the binds she craves. Rubber outfit, hood, wrapped in tape and saran wrap, and in a suspended headlock device. Or the second scene where again in latex and a hood, she is bound by her tits to a bar. It is even more painful, and fulfilling, then it looks.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:11
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 526.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Torture – Black Rubber part 3

The Glass Box Caper Hoosick Falls

Dee is folded and stuffed into a glass box, complete with fucking machine and vibrator to keep her hot wet and horny.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:49
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 132.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Glass Box Caper

Gianna vs. The Weekly Tease Szekszard

Reluctantly Gianna came over knowing she didn't have much of a choice. That is if she wanted any chance for an orgasm again. Putting her into a catsuit before locking her belt back on, groans of displeasure sound from behind her ballgag. She makes no effort to resist knowing that weeks could be added to her unknown chastity sentence. Bound uncomfortably upon the cage she struggles futilely against her handcuffs waiting for me to give her a chance at the orgasm as I promised. After several minutes Gianna's wait is over and I suspend a vibe in front of her locked belt. The slight vibration only serves to frustrate her more. Disgruntled, I remind her I offered a chance at an orgasm with a smirk. If only she knew I planned on keeping her in there at least another two weeks.
Duration: 12:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 202.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gianna vs. The Weekly Tease

Viorica vs. The Hogtie Trek Lincolnton

When Viorica sent me a text that she was bored and home alone I knew just the thing to keep her entertained. Carrying out my instructions she secured all the keys for her handcuffs on alternating sides of the room. To get free, she'll have to squirm to a lock, unlock a key and squirm to the next until she unlocks them all and her handcuff key. Changing into a catsuit, she gags herself and puts leg cuffs around her ankles. With some trepidation Viorica picks up her handcuffs knowing that if she can't get free she'll be stuck for hours. Unable to turn down a challenge Viorica loops the handcuffs around her ankle chain and secures them tight. Now all she has to do is travel a dozen or so meters back and forth to get free. A trek far more exhausting than she bargains for!
Duration: 15:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 230.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Viorica vs. The Hogtie Trek

Eden Wells Rides Up Front Walla Walla

It was only a matter of time before the Ass-Up, Nasty-Cuff, Fucking machine stand ended up on the hood of the F-150.
Eden gets the ride of her life on the first day back at Schloss Gord after an absence of five years.
Duration: 6:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2880kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 138.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eden Wells Rides Up Front

Houseofgord - Caroline Pierce Bound in the Coco Box Watersmeet

Gord puts Caroline Pierce through her paces in a shiny red PVC catsuit. She misbehaves during her training, so has to stay overnight. Featuring the Coco Butt Box, extreme bondage, a tight leather arm binder, flogging, a leather hood and a metal helmet.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 12391kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Houseofgord - Caroline Pierce Bound in the Coco Box

Zo Returns Hornbeak

The air chair gets another work out. This time by the mysterious rubber sheathed Zo. Patrick was there just in case I needed back-up. I think that was more an excuse for him to be around and watch Zo get her brains fucked out.
Duration: 39:43
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2239kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 688.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zo Returns

Время генерации страницы 0.04082 секунды с 9 запросами