HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Obey Nikita - Mistress Nikita - My Sessions: Flip Flop Slob

Obey Nikita - Mistress Nikita - My Sessions: Flip Flop Slob

Actress name :
Movie Title : Obey Nikita - Mistress Nikita - My Sessions: Flip Flop Slob
Genre : Ballbusting, Corporal Punishment, Panty Fetish, Body Worship, Obey Nikita, Mistress Nikita, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Cbt, Humiliation, Female Supremacy, Kicking, Balls, Kicked, Cock Crush, Balls Crush, Ball Stomping, Cock And Ball Crush, Ballkicking, Torture, Pain

Description : I wasnt sure if this pig was planning on meeting a gorgeous Mistress dressed in leather, Wolford pantyhose and Italian platform stiletto heels, or if it was getting ready to haul the weekly trash to the curb. Surely no man could be that lazy and unthinking to wear such atrocious clothing to present itself at my feet. Then again, the male species never ceases to unimpress me. The coup de grace were the filthy stinky cruddy flip-flops it wore on bare feet. Who wants to see that? Hint nobody. Especially not me! Heres another hint want to impress a Mistress? Try putting a little effort into how you look. I would have kicked it to the curb with my trash except it seemed to do what it was told without too much hesitation. At least it could amuse me by sniffing and licking its own flip flop! That mouth wasnt going anywhere near my beautiful heels.Category: HUMILIATIONRelated Categories: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMDOM, LEATHER, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Duration : 00:16:54
Size : 0,4 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :1920x1080

Download Obey Nikita - Mistress Nikita - My Sessions: Flip Flop Slob - 0,4 GB
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06475 секунды с 9 запросами