Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Monique Lustly - Lust For Lustly (2021) Warroad

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Monique Lustly
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Interracial
Video language: English
Monique Lustly is ready to fuck after some fun in the pool. She did not expect to meet Jay Bangher's huge cock when she got inside. She is willing to let him fuck her and ends up getting fucked hard. She gives him head and he fucks her face. She does reverse cowgirl, missionary, and doggy style. Then he obviously cums on her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monique Lustly - Lust For Lustly (2021)

Fucking At The Swap Family Bbq Monroeton

Cast: Bailey Brooke, Spencer Scott
Genres: Creampie, Milf, Girl Orgasm, Blowjob
What would happen if three families each contributed one member to create a new family? In this episode of Family Swap, Spencer Scot and Bailey Brooke are waiting on swap dad Quinton James to get done barbecuing. To pass the time, they lift their shirts to flash their titties and flirt nonstop with swap son Ricky Spanish. When the girls come on even hotter by grabbing a hot dog bun and putting it over Ricky's hardon, Ricky freaks out. He's terrified of Quinton, so he doesn't want to do anything that might upset his swap dad. They almost get caught when Quinton comes in to tell them the food's almost ready, at which point Ricky retreats to the couch.
The second Quinton is gone, Bailey and Spencer follow Ricky. Their whole reason for joining the swap was to get some fresh dick, and they're not about to pass up the opportunity to do just that. Ricky tries to get them to cut it out, but as soon as he's on the receiving end of a double BJ with Spencer guiding Baily in better form, he can't help- but agree that this is the best call. The busty girls even deliver titty fucks just for Ricky. Spencer is the first to climb into Ricky's lap and bounce away in reverse cowgirl as Bailey helps her out.
Bailey is just getting her ride on with Ricky's stiffie in reverse cowgirl when Quinton walks in with the hot dogs. He flips out, but Spencer thinks fast and pulls his pants down to give him a BJ. Eventually Spencer's efforts pay off and her quick thinking makes Quinton relent. He decides that it's not so bad and that watching can indeed be pretty hot. As Ricky gets Bailey on her knees to fuck her in doggy, Spencer eases Quinton to the couch so she can really eat him all up. Quinton gives Spencer a nice pussy feast as Bailey blows Ricky. Then Quinton sinks balls deep into Spencer's juicy twat as Bailey gets on her hands and knees for Ricky to do her in doggy while Quinton comes over for a double BJ. Next, Quinton lets Bailey climb on to ride his fuck stick while Spencer does the same with Ricky. Spencer rolls onto her back so Ricky can watch her big boobies jiggle as he fucks her. Meanwhile, Quinton bangs Bailey from behind as she uses the couch for support. The girls swap partners so Bailey can ride Ricky and Spencer can ride Quinton, and then each of them gets on their knees so the guys can switch it up and then give it their new partners in doggy. That's what it takes for Quinton to glut Bailey with a creampie, and for Ricky to od the same for Spencer in a swap family orgy.
Duration: 36:45
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17216kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking At The Swap Family Bbq

Imagine Im Not Your Stepmom - Milf ,Big Dick Durand

Cast: Alice Visby
Genres: Big Dick, Fair Skin, Cum in Mouth, Black Hair
Alice Visby is a younger stepmommy to Anthony Pierce, but she's a source of constant embarrassment to her stepson. They argue that Alice seems to think she's still a cheerleader, but Alice defends herself. Anthony storms out, which leaves Alice realizing that she needs to talk to him. Letting herself into Anthony's room, Alice points out that he can either be embarrassed by her or he can lean into how hot her milf stepmom is.
Alice gets Anthony to admit that he thinks she's attractive, and she really narrows in on that point. She begins caressing his legs while commenting that she thinks they should be really close because they're much closer in age than Alice is to Anthony's dad. Her comeons are increasingly blatant as Alice claims that they should see how they get along while rubbing Anthony's dick. She offers to show Anthony her nipple piercings, then lets him touch them.
Now that they've begun to get those formalities out of the way, Alice doesn't hesitate to fist Anthony's dick in a handjob that quickly becomes a blowjob. Peeling off her shirt, Alice lets those lovely boobies out to be admired as she climbs aboard for a stiffie ride in her landing strip pussy. Turning around, Alice keeps their party going in reverse cowgirl before getting on her knees so Anthony can do her in doggy. When Alice gets one last big O courtesy of her stepson while splayed don her back, she knows how to help Anthony finish. Dropping to her knees, she opens wide so that Anthony can give her a mouthful of his hot love to swallow as they seal the deal on their newfound closeness.
Duration: 27:17
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15411kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Imagine Im Not Your Stepmom - Milf ,Big Dick

Mom is Locked Down and Horny Francis

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Cory Chase
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Role Play scene.
I'm really hungry so I decide to search through the fridge to find a snack. "There's literally nothing to eat here!" I grunt. I slam the door to the fridge closed, and my step-mom is standing behind the fridge. "Maybe I can give you something to snack on..." she says to me, in a seductive tone. "Are you going to go to the store and get me something to eat?" I ask her. She laughs and she tells me that she has a better idea! She slowly starts to strip out of her clothes in front of me, until she is completely naked. "I can't do this! I don't want dad to find out!" I exclaim. "Well, I promise not to tell your father!" she tells me. She gets down on her knees and she pulls out my huge, hard cock. She wraps her lips around my cock and she starts to give me a blowjob on the kitchen floor. While she is sucking my cock, she reminds me "make sure you don't tell any of your friends about this!" I assure her that I will not tell a soul! "I'm surprised at how big and thick your cock is! You're so much bigger than your father!" she moans. She keeps sucking my hard cock until I cum in her mouth! She swallows it all and I tell her that she's better at giving a blowjob than any girl my age is!
I'm sitting on the red, leather couch in my living room when I receive an upsetting text message. My step-mom walks in to the living room and she asks me why I look so sad. "My girlfriend just broke up with me!" I blurt out. "Is there anything I can help you out with? I can definitely take over her role and help you out with your manly urges!" she offers. I tell her that I think that would be a little too weird for me! I loved having sex with my girlfriend and I don't think it's right to have sex with my step-mom. "I've already sucked your nice, big cock!" she reminds me. "That's true, I guess..." I finally agree and give in. "It's been so long since I've had a nice, big cock inside of my pussy!" she exclaims. She starts to give me a blowjob first, and then she asks me "Are you ready to finally fuck your step-mom?" I tell her that I am definitely ready! She hops on top of me and she starts to ride my cock in the cowgirl position. "Oh God, you're so big!" she moans. I start to suck on her tits while she rides me. After a few minutes, she gets in to the doggy style position so I can fuck her MILF pussy from behind. "You're so deep inside of me!" she moans. I keep fucking her pussy until I cum inside of her! "I didn't mean to do that! It was an accident!" I tell her. Luckily, my step-mom tells me that she is totally fine with me cumming inside of her.
I am lying in my bed, trying to masturbate, when my step-mom bursts in to my room! "Why didn't you knock?!" I cry out. "Because it's MY house! I don't have to knock!" she tells me. "I can take care of that for you... You don't need to stroke your cock all by yourself!" she giggles. She pulls her lavender colored dress off over her head and then she pulls her panties down to the ground. Then, she gets in to my bed with me and she starts to suck my hard cock again. After a few minutes, she hops on top of me and she rides my big cock in the cowgirl position. "Do you like mommy's pussy?" she asks me. Of course I do! She switches positions and she starts to ride my cock in the reverse cowgirl position next. I'm amazed at how much my step-mom loves to take control and ride my cock! She hops off of me and she starts to suck my cock again. After she licks and sucks my cock, she gets back on top of me and she begins to ride my hard cock again! I decide to give my step-mom a break and I offer to do some of the work now. She gets in the doggy style position and I fuck her MILF pussy from behind. I even pull her hair while I fuck her! She lies down in the missionary position and I fuck her pussy harder now! When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth. She swallows it all! What a good step-mom she is!
Duration: 42:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5827kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mom is Locked Down and Horny

Boss With The Conservative Redhead Secretary Shaw

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ember Stone & Bill Bailey
Genres: Work Fantasies, Natural Tits, Red Head, Squirt, Secretary, Blowjob (Pov), Cowgirl (Pov), Reverse Cowgirl (Pov), Ass Worship
For the longest time, Governor Bailey had no way of making his secretary Ember Stone pay for her mistakes. But today, after months of fantasizing about bending that buttoned-down slut over his desk, Bill went for it and gave Ember's ass cheeks a taste of his palm.
After Ember's juicy teen ass blushed pink and she discovered how much she loved it, and Bill buried his face and tongues in her holes before pounding the fuck out of her pussy on his desk.
The next time Ember fucks up, it'll be to get another mouthful of her boss's fat cock.
Duration: 42:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11708kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boss With The Conservative Redhead Secretary

Naughty Babe Found A Right Guy For A Threesome Green Pond

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, Threesome, DP, Lingerie, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Gape, Ass To Mouth, Facial
Casey's hard work is finally paying off. With her husband back for her business trip, she's found the perfect guy to get double teamed by.
The thought of it is too much for her, she has to start without them.
Duration: 43:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11999kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Babe Found A Right Guy For A Threesome

Boy Can Not Refuse These Young Girls Oodnadatta

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kaisa Nord, Lana Roy
Genres: Anal, Threesome, Blonde, Brunette, Russian, Lingerie, Butt Plug, Riding, Ass To Mouth, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Facial, Cum Swapping
If Lana doesn't pass her Italian lit class, she won't be able to tour the rest of Italy with her best friend Kaisa.
After a short conversation, Kaisa figures out a way to solve the problem and have a little fun on the side.
Duration: 43:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12000kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boy Can Not Refuse These Young Girls

Время генерации страницы 0.08941 секунды с 9 запросами