View Single Post
Old 04-08-2023, 08:29 AM   #44
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Stella vs. A Lost Bet West Creek

If Saturday is the day of the big event, Sunday is the day the bets are paid up. Stella never imagined that she'd have to pay up, but a bet's a bet. Inexperienced with bondage, she imagined a couple of ropes and possibly a chair. Zipties keeping her in a mummified position, there's no knots to pick. Just to be extra sure, even her fists are wrapped tight. The final touch is when her ballgag is ziptied in her mouth, keeping all protests at bay. A move that proves helpful when I inform her that her time in bondage will be quite a bit longer than originally planned.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 236.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella vs. A Lost Bet

Super bondage, torture and domination for very beautiful bitch Beaver Crossing

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
Beautiful brunette in black latex clothes, with small tits and with sexy hot ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with scotch - hands and legs on the bed. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her sexy naked ass and wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with sexy body in the large bedroom.
Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6091kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super bondage, torture and domination for very beautiful bitch

Iridal gets the Ommph Ommph Treatment Grimes

Iridal reappeared after years of silence. She surfaced in New York and asked if she could shoot again. So we got her over and stuck her on the upgraded Ommph Ommph machine. The trip turned into a huge success as we totally fucked her brains out and kept her orgasming for a long time.
Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 272.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iridal gets the Ommph Ommph Treatment

Jamie vs. Her Impatience Brusly

Just a few minutes is all Jamie had to wait. I had promised her one of her favorite positions with the magic wand bound in just the right spot. I hadn't left her alone for 3 minutes but when I came back she had started the party without me. So with a quick change of plans Jamie soon found a different device bound to her pussy. The cold steel of the chastity belt cools her off quick as her cries of protest fall on deaf ears. There won't be any orgasms for Jamie today or maybe the week; I haven't decided yet. For now I'll just watch her work out her frustrations.
Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1924kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 177.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamie vs. Her Impatience

Piggy In The Yard Ingomar

It's throwback time on Bondage Life as we open up the video vault and showcase your favorite slave in "Piggy In The Yard!" In this beautiful outdoor throwback stream, our little creature lays back on a dog bed on the patio while she has her folded arms and legs wrapped with saran wrap and electric tape giving her four animal like appendages then with her hands already secured in bondage mitts she is hooded by her Owner and turned into a sightless animal. Now bound and helpless on all fours, our little piggy crawls from the concrete patio into the grass then after being given some encouragement from the cattle prod she crawls blindly around the yard then back around to the camera where she has her butt plug removed and receives an . Her Owner plugs her back up then has her crawl around the yard and around the tree before stopping again and having her butt plug removed then being ordered to humiliatingly pee on camera and expel the !
Duration: 1:14:34
Video: 1280x716, AVC (H.264), 555kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 366.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piggy In The Yard

Laci Star vs. Star's Wicked Ways Liberty Hill

Laci knew better than to resist. So when Star walked into the room she opened wide for the ballgag she was holding in her hand. Next came a heavy rubber bordello straitjacket which Laci accepted with excitement and a tinge of fear. Anything leaving her breasts exposed meant they were fair game for pleasure and pain. With her neck bolted to the wall there was little she could do to stop Star when she returned with nipple clamps, biting hard into her gag as each one compressed her poor nipples. By the time she was done Laci had covered her breasts with drool as she pleaded for some relief. Star grabbed hold of the nipple chain with one hand and put her other on Laci's pussy. Giving Laci a gentle tug and caress, she knew exactly what she really wanted.
Duration: 11:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1922kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 167.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Laci Star vs. Star's Wicked Ways

Las Vegas - Erotic Heritage Museum South San Francisco

House of Gord was invited back to the second party at the Museum
It seems that we were well received by the visitors on the first showing and the Vegas kinks wanted more.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:24
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1000kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 102.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Las Vegas - Erotic Heritage Museum

Время генерации страницы 0.02651 секунды с 9 запросами