View Single Post
Old 04-07-2023, 11:18 AM   #24
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Lady Dee Maydelle

Cast: Lady Dee
Genres: Anal, Brunette, Small Tits, Butt Plug, Blowjob, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Ass Fingering, Riding, Gape, Ass To Mouth, Facial
Lady D is a bit of an awkward situation. She's been seeing Alberto for a little over a year, and things are going well except for one thing- he's about to get married. Being the other woman was never a problem for her, but Alberto has decided to end the relationship once he's married. As the last week of fun with her, he takes her on a trip. She's not going down without a fight.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11998kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Dee

Danika Beattie

Cast: Danika
Genres: 13 Cumshots, Bareback, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Cheater, Fingering,
This update is so hot that it almost fried my iMac. Well, besides that the video is 1.5 hrs long which didn't help. She just recently started her "Slut Training" and we are going to have a lot of fun with her. If you watched the interview then you'll agree. She only cums while being butt fucked so when she said that, I heard "I double dog dare you to let guys gangbang my ass". I'm a bit twisted like that. She came to the right place!
According to the interview, her b/f isn't banging her at home so she needs cock in a bad way. I hooked her up today by introducing her to the Gloryhole and a mob of horny strangers. Wait until you see the look of sheer delight when she saw her very first black cock. I didn't think it could get better than that until she saw the next one, and the next one.
She got fucked through the Gloryhole and once barebacked in the booth but the best fucking action came at the end when a bull took her into the Theater Room where he pounded her ass for over an hour. She almost needed a wheelchair to get to her car. I knew she was horny and wanted to get laid but her pussy was not prepared for this assault. She likes it rough so some viewers might be offended.
Duration: 1:24:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danika

Marty - 18 Year Old Sheffield Lake

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Backroom Casting Couch, Fcuk Cash
Cast: Marty
Genres: Amateur, Anal, Brunette, Casting, Clips, Creampie, POV, Teen, Adorable, Ass To Mouth, Backroom, Butt Plug, Casting Couch, Couch, Exotic
Video language: English
Marty is an 18 year old "girl next door" with short hair, blue eyes and some very adorable braces. Our casting candidate is also quite shy, but that isn't stopping her from doing what it takes to get her foot in the door. Marty’s super fresh and only had sex with two people in her entire life, which is so crazy to me. Even after her short stint in the minors she thinks she’s ready for the big leagues. Of course we’ll be the judge of that… She's a little hesitant when it’s time to step to the plate, but she puts her first butt plug in without an issue. That’s right, she’s never had anything in her ass save a few fingers. I’m not sure she was exactly ready to start sucking cock today, but like the good girl she is, she complies. She seems to loosen up a bit when we get to fucking. I give her the usual business in the front, while she’s got a butt plug party in the back lol. She seems to enjoy riding and pumping herself on what I assume to be the biggest cock she’s ever taken… though I might be a little biased. She’s visibly nervous when it’s time to start ass fucking. However, she really does step up and does an amazing job. Next, she gets some first time ass to mouth, then I get that butthole gaping. Personally I love nutting on a girl's braces, especially when the she's never had a facial. So it shouldn’t take a rocket surgeon to figure out what’s…. Cummming… next… lol. Lot of firsts for sweet Marty today. Finally, we have her get dressed and she leaves without getting paid. It’s okay she’ll learn. -Cam
Duration: 48:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8910kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marty - 18 Year Old

Время генерации страницы 0.05745 секунды с 9 запросами