Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Diabolical Huggins

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diabolical

Halved Locust Grove

Iona Grace is trapped in some heavy metal bondage and she can't get out. O.T. has her in a metal collar attached to two pillars, one in front of and one behind her. As if that isn't enough, he further locks her in place by handcuffing her wrists to the front pillar and her ankles to the back pillar. Then, when her whining gets too annoying, he switches her bit gag to a cloth and tape gag and pulls a plastic bag over her head so she can't breathe.
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Halved

Invader Okanagan Falls

My name is Kleio Valentien. I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm alone in the world. I made a mistake. Or to be more accurate I made a series of mistakes. I just wanted a soft bed to lay in for the night. I thought I'd shower, raid the fridge, then watch something on TV while I fell asleep. I only meant to scare London River. She so kindly let me into her home and told me all about the neighborhood. I would have tied her up. I would have kept her alive and safe. I would have release her when I was ready to go.
Duration: 40:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Invader

Felony Whately

For Felony there are two forms of hunger. One is her need to dominate and control, a calling to be on top. But the other is a burning desire, deep inside her, to please a man at her own expense; to be handled and used by someone more powerful than herself. For Cyd Black there is only one hunger, the drive to watch a beautiful woman suffer. This is going to be delicious.
She knows this feeling of helplessness too well. The rope bites deep into Felony's skin. Her legs are bent and her arms secured behind her when he puts the bells onto her nipples. They don't hurt much but they let her know he means business. The real suffering will come later and it will be sweet.
Duration: 42:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felony

Luci Loves It! Mayhill

Luci is a rare bird. Not many women love getting fucked up as much as she does. When we get a Luci it's our responsibility to make sure she goes home happy. That includes scaring her. Taking away her eyes does the trick nicely. With a thick tape gag and more tape wrapped tightly around head she's helpless to stop our torments. The contortions that Luci gets put into next leave her body sore and her cunt dripping.
Duration: 43:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luci Loves It!

Compromises, Part 3 Bremerhaven

Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo.
PD is such a good friend. He's got two girls up at his farm that he's been working over for weeks. He needs a break so he calls me. I'm fine with taking his seconds.
The one he calls "cherry" is still pretty feisty. She'll learn after a few more weeks. None of these bitches keep that attitude for very long.
Duration: 47:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Compromises, Part 3

Chair Bound Wilmslow

Red August has found herself in the clutches of a madman. She's bound to a chair and she cannot escape. The ring gag in her mouth makes her drool as she waits for her captor. When he arrives he begins his cruel ministrations; exposing her tits, shoving a dick in her mouth, and putting a bag on her head.
Duration: 39:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chair Bound

Время генерации страницы 0.02783 секунды с 9 запросами