View Single Post
Old 04-07-2023, 08:31 AM   #41
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sarah vs. The Chastity Trap Roca

Sarah had been waiting weeks for it to come in so when her boyfriend texted her she had a present waiting for her she rushed right now. Laid out on her bed was a shiny new chastity belt and a few other toys to get her in the mood. Making sure she had the keys, Sarah eagerly puts on her new chastity belt, ballgag and handcuffs. It doesn't take long for her to heat up and reaches for her vibrator by her pillow for some relief but the belt does its job all too well. Frustrated Sarah reaches for the keys only to find they are fakes!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1922kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 173.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah vs. The Chastity Trap

Serene Isley vs. The Clamp Trap Doucette

Serene starts right out of the gate with her elbows welded together with rope with plenty more securing the rest of her. Her blue ball gag already showing signs of drool she knows the fun is just getting started. Soon her wrists are bound to the top of the post behind her her into a tight strappado. With Serene's mobility near zero I take the liberty of unzipping her catsuit and decorating her tits with a set of clover clamps. Clamps that are immediately tied tightly in front of her. Any movement, struggle, or twitch is radiated directly to her nipples. There's only one logical next step; to see if I can encourage any movement. Her exposed feet look like a good place to start.
Duration: 11:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1920kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 172.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley vs. The Clamp Trap

SB Challenge: Hannah's Torment South Milwaukee

Hannah's challenge seemed simple enough. Some handcuffs, a gag, a blindfold, and a magicwand on a timer. To get free she only needed to figure out 3 little digits on the combination lock holding her key. With her handcuffs tightly locked in place, Hannah started working on the lock, feeling her release key dance on her fingertips. Just when she gets a good rhythm going the magicwand kicks on high, drawing her attention to the pleasure between her legs. Seconds pass and the random timer turns it back off leaving her frustrated and having to start over. This pattern repeats itself endlessly as the timer torments her pussy without an ounce of sympathy.
Duration: 17:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 206.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SB Challenge: Hannah's Torment

Veruca James Squeaky Clean Arvidsjaur

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
On this day, we explored some contrasts.Filthy dirty piss box, squeaky clean latex smother hood.Letting go and releasing the clogged garbage from within, holding in and onto each lusted-after sip of fresh air.
Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James Squeaky Clean

Serene & Jamie vs. The Balance Act Zalma

The plan was to take a few pictures in their shiny next latex outfits. I suggested little white rope for decoration and would be great for the pictures, or so I told Serene and Jamie. Lost in conversation with each other, they hardly paid attention as I cinched their elbows and wrists around a suspended pole. Finishing with a crotch rope connected to their wrists for good measure. The situation started to click when I tied their two center ankles together but they were well stuck by that point. The protests really kicked up when I strapped a 2" harness gag on Jamie and 3" monster gag on Serene. A couple final ropes pulled their free outer legs up into the air leaving them to balance between one foot and their cinched elbows. It certainly looked uncomfortable; but what do I know. I'm just there to take some pictures.
Duration: 11:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1921kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 169.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene & Jamie vs. The Balance Act

Pumping Rubber Tanumshede

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Jewell Marceau struggles in her vibrating, see-through, latex straight jacket, as she awaits the arrival of the devious minded Mistress Nicolette! Poor Jewell paces herself as she endures various tests, punishments, and ENORMOUS rewards from her Mistress. All the while, "deep" down inside, Jewell is loving every minute of getting pumped by various rubber objects! Watch Jewell squirm, struggle, and scream in pain and pleasure in this incredible steamy, hot, new movie release, produced and directed by Jewell Marceau herself!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:21:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 756.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pumping Rubber

GwenMedia - Rubber Boot Slut Sintra

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Poor slave Chloé! She was guilty when cleaning boots of Madam Amanda having used one of them for self-satisfaction.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:39
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 686.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GwenMedia - Rubber Boot Slut

Время генерации страницы 0.03276 секунды с 9 запросами