View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 06:18 PM   #13
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Daya Knight

Daya Knight

Its a special day for ebony beauty Daya Knight! Im not talking about the fact that its her 21st birthday! Dont get me wrong...thats special! However, today is her very first gang bang! And shes offering up all three holes as a special treat to all the white boys she invited to her party! But before it all starts, lets sing to the birthday girl and give her some birthday cards! Then its off with everything, starting with her birthday-girl tiara! Next, Dayas tight, black mini-skirt...showing off her supple, black ass. Then the one-piece, exposing her big, black titties and freshly-shaved-and-very-smooth cunt! The white boys take turns with her mouth (careful with those braces, Daya!), before running a train on her wet, pink pussy. Next up? Her extremely tight asshole, which didnt open up very easily! She took it like a good birthday girl, and after Daya dropped to her knees to catch a whole lotta jizz! Some of these white boys had a 4-day back-up , if you know what I mean...so, at the end of Dayas party, she was frosted more than her cake! And I didnt even mention the white boy who showed up late to the party!!!

Video:1280x720
Duration: 00:31:25
Type: MPEG-4
File size: 1 GB
Tags:
Actors: Daya Knight, Chris Strokes, Jake Adams, Mark Zane, Patrick Delphia, Robby Echo, Wrex Oliver

Thumbnails:

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/337fd09d18623
EzzzBOX is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05296 секунды с 9 запросами