GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Tush Mush - Sinn Sage

Tush Mush - Sinn Sage

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 0,48 GB
Runtime: 00:08:17

Tags: Giantess, Ass Fetish, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, SFW, ManyVids
Cast: SinnSage
Description: With Sinn Sage! Stomping my boots, I confront you, my little slave. you had one job of worshiping me and you have been sub par so Im crushing you with my big ass. My big booty is squashing you because you dont deserve to live. youre in darkness as Im ass grinding. I feel your bones crushing beneath my ass cheeks until theyre just a smudge on my bottom. I gave you every opportunity to be a loyal slave and you failed. Good riddance as I squash you under my black panties. your tiny body crunches under my large ass. Taking a selfie of my big butt, I see how I pulverized you into tush mush. OTHER KEYWORDS- giantess, amazons, executrix, female domination, femdom, femdom pov, female supremacy, Goddess worship, humiliation, verbal humiliation, ass domination, ass humiliation, ass worship, ass fetish, ass grinding, pawg, white booty, whooty, boots, boot fetish, bra and panties, bra & panties, brunettes, brat girls, panty fetish #Giantess #GoddessWorship #FemaleDomination #PantyFetish #Femdom #BratGirls #Humiliation This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! ,

Tush Mush - Sinn Sage
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05508 секунды с 9 запросами