Old 04-06-2023, 10:45 AM   #32
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Extravaganza - Kendra James Stopover

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Go ahead. Gorge yourself. Kendra James' third article is a bondage extravaganza. Tied up, strapped down, or locked in heavy chain and shackles, Kendra's whipped, fucked, and vibrated. The flesh of her pussy quivers with excitement and distress. Her cunt drools. Her orgasms come in bursts. Something like a cluster bomb.
Format: real
Duration: 45:03
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 149.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extravaganza - Kendra James

Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt - Dixon Mason Poquoson

Welcome Dixon Mason.
I am glad that you are here. Even though I consider you a friend, I'd like to get to know you better. So I ask you some questions.
"Do you believe that bondage allows for a more true expression of the self?"
You explain that, for you, bondage creates a space where you feel able to express feelings that might otherwise be difficult, unacceptable, problematic, or too just vulnerable. The bondage creates a safe space to roam where you usually don't.
It might seem funny to remember those words you spoke as you are zip-tied to the front of a cage with a leather hood over your head, your panties pulled down, and some bitch biting the fuck out of your tits. Or when you're tied bent-over the back of a chair, legs for the taking, head locked in place, and your tits swinging with each stroke of the cane.
I know I laughed at the hilarity. The clarity. The hilarious clarity. Irony. Dichotomy. Free to express only when you can't physically move.
"What, then, do your bondage expressions say about your own inner self?'
I feel we finally arrived at a bit of clarity for you. Your sobbing suspended body would at times be overtaken with bitter tantrum rage. This seems important for you to be able to express. To let it out.
You felt that sex in general can allow for a truer, more vulnerable expression of the self. Your response to the suspended, hair-tied, ball-gagged ass fucking was very honest. I appreciate it.
Are you still my friend?
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt - Dixon Mason

Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus Wrightwood

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kacy Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys
Happy Holidays! We've Kacy Lane here, a pretty little present that we are going to really enjoy unwrapping. All she wants for Christmas is Jack Hammer and his expert rope bondage. Well, enough with the mixed metaphors and bad jokes, on with the action.
Duration: 22:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Ayumi scene 3 Rexville

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Asian, Bdsm, Punishment
Sexy japanese girl Ayumi hard rope bondage and electric torture.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:08
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 460.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ayumi scene 3

No Rest For the Weary - Rain DeGrey Lemoore

Release Year: 2016
Rain DeGrey has barely been able to sleep tonight. She spent the evening unfulfilled on her couch, next to the useless lump she calls a husband. Her book was even less entertaining than her spouse, and she went to bed angry.
Her dreams have been erratic. Every time she drifts off she is in a new setting, with a new tormentor, but some things never change. She is always being abused, hurt for the sexual gratification of others. They tie her down, lock her in metal devices, beat her, fuck her, and fill her holes with other odd implements. A pussy hook, a fucking machine, a dozen different gags, Rain can't even keep track of the things that have been inside of her. As the dream moves from one phase to the next she finds herself in different positions, but she never knows how she got there.
She screams in the nightmare, but in her bed she moans. In her subconscious it is strange, anonymous men touching her, but in the real world she is touching herself. And when she wakes up, she is startled and scared. She reaches out for her husband, looking for a bit of comfort, but when he sits up she realizes that the nightmare isn't over yet.
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Rest For the Weary - Rain DeGrey

Dolled Up - Lydia Black Mornington

Release Year: 2017
Adorable Lydia Black is about to join O.T.'s extensive collection of perverted sex toys. Once he's got her in her new dress and make-up she is exactly right to replace the doll he broke last week. Lydia thought she was meeting him for a quick smoke before she headed home, but at this point she will be lucky if she ever sees daylight again. He takes his time in stripping her naked, going over every inch of her body looking for any defect. She's exposed and humiliated, trying desperately to ignore how dirty his hands and words make her feel.
Lydia is one sexy catch. Quite flexible and fully poseable, this might be the best little punching bag he has brought home yet. Metal restraints pull her limbs out wide while a latex mask leaves her in the dark. She tries to scream and struggle when he starts working her pussy with the whip, but in the end it starts to sound more like moaning than anything else. A quick check between her legs shows him that she is adjusting to her new life nicely.
Dripping wet, Lydia probably thinks that if she can suffer through enough he will reward her with his cock. It's true, in a sense, since he has 8 inches of cold steel on hand to extract multiple orgasms from her poor, abused cock socket. He works her pussy until she squirts, and then starts railing her ass with the same metal member. Both holes leave her bucking against her bondage as the waves of ecstasy roll over her.
Duration: 42:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolled Up - Lydia Black

Mega Cool Exclusive Beautifull Unreal Collection Of Hard Tied. Part 2. Kraggenburg

Release Year: 2023
She likes it rough, so when we put her on her knees it can't just be her casually sitting there in the classic slave position. Instead we use elaborate rope bondage to lean her forward so she is "resting" right on the points of them. The painful clamps on her pussy have her almost hyperventilating while she tries to keep it together. A quick single tailing to her slit has her blubbering almost immediately.

Total size: 5.5 GB in 33 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega Cool Exclusive Beautifull Unreal Collection Of Hard Tied. Part 2.

Время генерации страницы 0.04649 секунды с 9 запросами