View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 10:27 AM   #49
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Back In Town - FullHD 1080p Manati

Cast: Lexi Belle
Genres: Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, Rimming, Doggystyle, Ass To Mouth, Deep Throat, Reverse Cowgirl, Gape, Riding, Missionary, Facial
Video language: English
Lexi is a free spirit. She comes and goes as she pleases. When she gets an itch only her 's husband can scratch, she goes to la to stoke some old flames.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11996kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back In Town - FullHD 1080p

Exposure - Chapter 3 Joybear Waspan

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Joybear
Cast: Juan Lucho, Zoe Doll
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Cumshot
With Tuco nowhere in sight, Venus decides it's time she enjoyed her holiday. Hacking into a local personal trainer's website, Venus sends Pablo a sexy selfie, requesting a privatesession. Unable to resist the invitation, Pablo arrives and they enjoy a workout, his hands guiding her movements and tracing her curves. Venus stops and kisses him, eager to start the workout she really hand in mind. In front of a roaring fire, Venus shows off her core strength as she rides him, moving into reverse cowgirl to give him an incredible view of her body as he enters her over and over. Keen to match her stamina, Pablo takes Venus from behind as she plays with her clit, until they both cry out in pleasure.
Duration: 17:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2295kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exposure - Chapter 3 Joybear

Stuck at Home with My New Step Mom Mangalore

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Cory Chase
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Role play scene.
Stuck To The New Couch
My step-mom, Cory, lost one of her earrings and she has no idea where she lost it! She walks in to the living room wearing nothing but a dark red bath robe, as she searches the couch cushions for her missing earring. She sticks both of her hands deep in to the couch cushion, since she is convinced that her earring is lost in the couch. Both of her hands end up getting stuck in the cushion! "Oh no! I think my bracelets are stuck in the couch!" she cries out. "Help! Is anybody home?" she calls out. I walk in to the living room and my step-mom begs me to help her get unstuck. I decide to take advantage of this situation by pulling my step-mother's bathrobe off of her body. I now have her MILF body completely naked, with her ass sticking up in the air. I can't help but feel my cock getting hard inside of my pants, so I pull my hard cock out and I shove it inside of my step-mom's pussy! "What are you doing to me?! You're not helping me at all!" she cries out. "I'm trying to help you get unstuck..." I calmly tell her. Since my step-mom's hands are still stuck in the couch and she can't move at all, I decide to take my cock and shove it deep inside of her ass hole next! "Ouch! What the Hell! You're stretching my ass out!" my step-mom exclaims. "Oh, really? It feels great to me!" I tell her. I keep fucking my step-mom until one of her hands comes free! "I need to get my other hand free!" she tells me. I walk over to her mouth and I shove my cock inside of her mouth, right after it's been inside of her ass. I enjoy making my step-mom do very naughty things! I shove my cock deep in to her ass again and I keep fucking her holes until her other hand finally is free! "Now that you're free, you can flip over!" I tell her. She lies down in the missionary position and I fuck her pussy and ass back and forth, in no particular order. When I get close to cumming, I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and all over her chin! She swallows as much of my cum as she can.
Stuck Making My Bed
My bedroom is a mess, and I have no desire to make my bed or clean my room at all. My step-mom walks in to my bedroom and she is really annoyed at how messy my bedroom is. She decides to make my bed for me, since she knows that I'm never going to make my bed on my own! While she is making my bed, her watch and her bracelet ends up getting stuck in my bed! Now that both of her hands are helpless and stuck, I decide that this is another perfect opportunity to fuck my step-mom again! I shove my hard cock deep inside of my step-mom's pussy and I keep fucking her until one of her hands is finally free! I keep fucking her as an attempt to get her other hand unstuck, but it doesn't seem to be working just yet. I decide to shove my cock deep inside of her ass next, because maybe that will help get her hand unstuck. If it doesn't get unstuck, then at least I still get to fuck my step-mom's ass! I keep fucking her holes until I can get both of her hands unstuck from inside of my bed. She flips around on to her back and I fuck her ass, pussy and mouth back and forth in this position now. "Are you ready to swallow a big, fat load?" I ask her, as I feel my cock getting closer and closer to cumming. "Get down on your knees," I instruct my step-mom. I have her open her mouth wide and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and all over her face again! "Now you need to get out of my bedroom before step-dad gets home from work!" I exclaim. She jumps up and runs out of my room...
Stuck To The New Chair
My step-mom, Cory, is sitting in our living room on an uncomfortable, white chair. She keeps moving around, switching in to different positions, as she is trying to get comfortable. She sticks her head under the arm of the chair, and she ends up getting her head and shoulders stuck! She starts to panic, as she calls out for someone to come help her get unstuck. "Are you stuck AGAIN?!" I ask her, as I walk in to the living room. "How did you get stuck in the chair?!" I question. "I was trying to get comfortable!" she cries out. I grab on to her shoulders as I try to help her out. I end up pulling her shirt off instead! Then I grab on to her hips, so I can try and pull her out from that way. I end up pulling off her shorts instead! I take my hand and I grab on to her ass and pussy, as I try to pull her out again. "I'm naked and stuck in front of you again!" she realizes, as she can see my boner popping out of my pants. I walk over to her and I shove my cock in to her mouth. She gives me a blowjob, even though she is unsure as to why she is giving her step-son a blowjob. "If you help me out, then I'll help you get unstuck!" I tell her. She wraps her lips around my cock and she begins to suck on my cock. She bobs up and down as she gives me a blowjob. I walk up behind her next, and I shove my cock inside of her pussy in the doggy style position. After I fuck her for a few minutes, I suggest that maybe me fucking her ass would help her more. I shove my cock inside of my step-mom's ass hole, and I watch her hole gape wide and big as I pull my cock out. I keep fucking her ass as I pull her out again... and this time it works! She stands up and she leans against the chair, while I fuck her ass and pussy back and forth. She sucks my cock after I fuck her ass hole. Then I shove my cock back inside of her pussy and ass. When I get close to cumming, I tell my step-mom to get down on her knees and open her mouth wide for me! I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and all over her face!
Stuck In The Nightstand
I walk in to my step-mom's bedroom and I find her completely naked, with her hand stuck in the night stand! "I would fuck you no matter what! You don't have to keep getting stuck in order to make me fuck you!" I tell her. "Just roleplay with me a little bit," my step-mom says, as she spreads her legs wide open for me. I walk over to the bed and I start to fuck her pussy in the missionary position first. After fucking her pussy for a few minutes, I decide to stick my cock in her ass! I grab her hand and I pull her hand out from the night stand. "Now that you're unstuck, how about you ride my cock?" I ask her. She hops on top of me and she rides my cock in the cowgirl position with her ass. Then she flips over and rides my cock in the reverse cowgirl position with her pussy and her ass! She moves in to the doggy style position next and I keep fucking her ass and pussy back and forth. Her ass gapes so wide when I pull my cock out of her ass! She lies down on her back next, and I fuck both of her holes back and forth in the missionary position now. I grab her big tits while I fuck her. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out of her ass and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth! She swallows it all, like a good step-mom!
Duration: 1:24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck at Home with My New Step Mom

Katy Rose, Lilly Bella - All Work And No Play (2023) Wheatfield

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Katy Rose, Lilly Bella
Genres: Threesome
Katie Rose is watching Lilly Bella get ready for their night out together. When Lilly is ready, they come together to share Katy's lollipop, followed by a deep kiss that leaves them both revved up. Hand in hand, they walk out to where Sam Bourne is trying to work.
Katy offers Sam a taste of the candy, but he declines. The girls won't be put off that easily. They come together in another deep kiss, this time for Sam's benefit. When he manages to ignore them, Lilly steps forward, hikes up her miniskirt, and peels her thong down her legs to throw it on Sam's desk.
That's too much for Sam to ignore. Stepping away from his work, he comes to stand between the two girls who are so obviously hot to play with him. The girls waste no time, pulling Sam's pants down to free his fuck stick. While Lilly keeps Sam's mouth busy with kisses, Katie drops to her knees to begin sucking him down. Then Lilly joins her as they relocate Sam to the couch so he can enjoy a proper double BJ.
While Lilly keeps on sucking, Katie takes the opportunity to crawl up Sam's body and mount his mouth. He knows just how to please, licking and sucking at Katie's meaty flaps. Katie is nice and wet as she slips back down to Sam's lap, where Lilly helps her to impale herself on Sam's fuck stick.
Rocking her hips in cowgirl, Katie enjoys her stiffie ride before yielding to Lilly so she can indulge in the same thing. Then Katie remounts Sam in reverse cowgirl as Lilly rubs her clit and fondles her titties. Eventually Lilly takes her own turn on Sam's mouth as Katie keeps riding. When Lilly replaces Katie for her own reverse cowgirl ride, Katie goes right back to Sam's mouth for more pussy eating.
Getting on her knees, Lilly moans in delight as Sam shoves back into her from behind. The position lets her continue lapping at Katie's snatch even as she's taking a proper pussy pounding. The girls tag out, with Katie taking it in doggy while licking and suckling Lilly's puss.
Flipping onto her back, Katie spreads her thighs in an invitation for Sam to give it to her nice and deep. He manages to hold off until Katie is sighing and moaning through one last climax, then pulls out to nut all over Katie's twat. Leaning forward, Lilly slides her fingers and tongue through the treat and then shares it with Katie in sweet and salty kiss.
Duration: 26:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7215kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katy Rose, Lilly Bella - All Work And No Play (2023)

Stepmom Leaves Milk Out For Santa - Bunny Madison, Molly Little Orangeburg

Cast: Bunny Madison, Molly Little
Genres: Girl Orgasm, POV, Small Boobs, Fair Skin
Wearing aprons over their sexy tops that really show off their titties as the spaghetti straps fall from their shoulders, Bunny Madison bakes cookies for Santa with the help of her house guest Molly Little. The cookies are just out of the oven when Nade Nasty, Bunny's stepson, wanders into the kitchen. He does see the cookies, but he also notices those enticing titties and hard nipples peeking out. Nade tries to tell the girls their boobs are out, but they keep interrupting him and telling him that he should go to bed early.
Later, Nade wakes up in the middle of the night and sneaks out to munch on the cookies and milk that were meant for Santa. Bunny and Molly catch him and let him know he shouldn't drink the milk because it's special. Nade asks if the milk came from their boobies, then asks if he can have some. The two girls agree to let Nade suck their nipples, which just makes them ultra horny. Molly tells Bunny she won't tell anyone if they're all naughty, so they take their party to the couch.
While Molly is peeling off her jammies, Nade dives deep into Bunny's cooch. Molly can't help but masturbate as she watches, but she wants a turn of her own! She gets one when Nade sits up so Molly can sink down and ride the D in cowgirl as Bunny spanks her. The girls work together to blow Nade and suck his balls for another round of fun. Then Molly goes for it in reverse cowgirl as Bunny lets her stepson's tongue make her moan. Nade fucks Bunny as she lays on her back one last time, then pulls out to cum all over Bunny's bare twat just as his dad and Molly's mom come home.
Duration: 22:54
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19059kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepmom Leaves Milk Out For Santa - Bunny Madison, Molly Little

Jeremy Barker Puts Jade Valentine In All Kinds Of New Positions! Alsea

Studio: HotGuysFuck
Cast: Jade Valentine, Jeremy Barker
Return Of The Pounder: Jeremy Barker Puts Jade Valentine In All Kinds Of New Positions! You read that right: Jeremy Barker's back and living up to his reputation! Jeremy's taking control right out of the gates, whipping his hard dick out for our new girl to suck! Jade Valentine loves throating cock, proving it for the cameras to see. Before pounding it out, Jeremy takes a taste of her sweet pussy, returning the favor like a total gentleman. Now, this is where the show really begins. As Jeremy inserts his throbbing dick, the intensity picks up fast. These two experienced lovers spend the entire scene coming up with new variations to classic positions like missionary, reverse cowgirl, doggystyle and a few that don't even have names! The Pounder's experience is showcased through this intense performance!
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4960kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 866.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeremy Barker Puts Jade Valentine In All Kinds Of New Positions!

Young Girl Was Convinced To Go All The Way Right There In Hair Salon Milazzo

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Samante
Genres: Amateur, Deep throat, Swallow, Doggystyle, Reverse cowgirl, Indoors, Brunette, Cumshot, Natural Tits, Petite, Pov, Squirting, Upskirt
I saw Samante working at the salon so I figured she could use some extra cash to show her tight body to me.
When she saw my hard cock she was convinced to go all the way right there in the salon.
Duration: 45:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11709kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Girl Was Convinced To Go All The Way Right There In Hair Salon

Время генерации страницы 0.08472 секунды с 9 запросами