View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 08:08 AM   #38
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Another Double Trouble with Lena and Maria Lawson

Lena and Maria get the Gordian treatment in this double feature. Maria is the spinning lawn watering device getting her brains fucked out. Lena is taking a road trip as a piece of furniture.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:42
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1000kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 103.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Another Double Trouble with Lena and Maria

Cali Logan vs. The Black Wrap New Portland

One loop at a time. Starting with her upper body I wrap overlapping layers of vinyl tape around her body. Inch by inch she feels the tape struggling to pull back into shape. Like a 100 foot snake coiling tightly around her body. Once the coils reach her hands he moans in protest. Cali's muffled grunts are muted by her panties taped tightly in her mouth and easily ignored. The process quickens as I move down her legs and reach her ankles. Through the small opening of the hood Cali's wearing she pleads for release but knows she's going to be stuck for a while. A few hours should calm her down a bit.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1909kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 111.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cali Logan vs. The Black Wrap

Anton Production - Slave trade Kuala Terengganu

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Innocent young women are kidnapped from their homes! Strip before their captors, they are tightly bound and gagged. Once helpless, they are told of the shocking fate that awaits them. They will be auctioned off as slaves to wealthy men...sold like merchandise to the highest bidder! But first, they must endure intense training to make them submissive for their masters. Sinn and Alicia suffer horribly at the cruel hands of Mistress Anastasia. Their naked asses are spanked and paddled till they turn red. Alicias naked body is groped and fondled by Slave Trade president Steve Steele. Meanwhile, Allison, Promise and Jersey are brutalized by a couple of snickering henchmen. Promise and Jersey, in secure bondage, are locked in a suffocatingly hot shed while Allison is tied up naked and groped by her sneering kidnapper. In an extremely intense scene, the three girls are to suck each others tits. Later, new slave Mary Jane is brought in to join Sinn in torment. Mary Jane is stripped naked and gagged with her own panties.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:25:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anton Production - Slave trade

Merula vs. Her Ballet Envy Grand Ledge

Shiny and bright red, the boots were irresistible to Merula. When she was told she'd have to stand in them for a while if she put them on, she quickly nodded in agreement. Why else would she put them on if not to stand on them? At least, that was her original thinking. Once she was handcuffed, gagged, and to stand in them without reprieve, that opinion soon changed. Merula could only curse herself for being seduced by how good she would look in the boots. She had no idea that within a minute she'd hate every fiber of their construction. Her only reprieve is to hang by her handcuffs, hoping mercy would come soon.
Duration: 11:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 196.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Merula vs. Her Ballet Envy

FetishMedusa Anchorville

Studio: Fetishmedusa
Cast: FetishMedusa
Genres: Latex, Fetish, big tits, big butt
Video language: English
A big-boobed doll walking down the street in latex pleases the eye!
Duration: 6:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 467.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FetishMedusa

Cali vs. The Ziptie Anchors Birdseye

One ziptie is a challenge, a few a predicament, and nearly twenty is immobilizing. Mummified on the couch Cali doesn't give up though, struggling with the hope something will give. Her hopes are soon dashed after I add zipties securing her boots and gag to the couch anchors though. Click by click they tighten and pull her straight as a board and far more immobile than she could imagined. Helpless and unable to move, I push a magic wand between her legs to keep her occupied in her predicament. Through her feeble struggles it's hard to tell if it will bring her over the edge. Only time will tell and I have all day to let her try.
Duration: 15:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps

File size: 239.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cali vs. The Ziptie Anchors

Cali vs. Her Isolation Lierre

I must admit that I enjoy seeing the contrast of silver chains across her purple catsuit. Cali's legs, arms, chest, and wrists unable to muster hardly any movement. Her posture collar ensures that not even her head has any range of motion. Her bondage is completed with a tight hood and blindfold leaving her in darkness and speechless. Cali squirms in anticipation, knowing more is to come. I don't keep her waiting long before setting her up with her favorite toy. With no way to stop the vibrator Cali clenches her fists and enjoys the ride.
Duration: 11:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1924kbps

File size: 168.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cali vs. Her Isolation

Время генерации страницы 0.04211 секунды с 9 запросами