Old 04-06-2023, 07:49 AM   #399
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Stoned - HardTied Eddyville

Release Year: 2020
Studio: HardTied
Alice is a very special kind of girl. She’s the kind of girl who feels embarrassed by her own sexual proclivities. To make matters worse for her she’s turned on by her embarrassment. This begins the cycle of humiliation and arousal.
She is told to expose herself. She has to maintain eye contact which is so hard for her. Her arousal is off the charts. Once she’s tied and gagged she calms down a bit. That’s when a large stone is placed in her lap.
Alice is hanging from a cross with her feet tied to the stone. She can’t hide the front of her legs. They are open for torment. Then she’s suspended by a pole. All her weight hanging from the back of her legs.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stoned - HardTied

Good job Queen Creek

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good job

Big Tits, Tightly Bound Belle Center

Boy these are nice tits. And bound the way they are, one can only imagine how nice they feel to the touch. Go ahead. Imagine! She doesnt like the whip much. But protest does her no good. She will be whipped as much as we wish. We like the way her clamped open mouth drools. Maybe that is why we tape the electrodes to her tits ad thighs. A good shock is a turn-on. Except for the one being shocked. But as with all of these gals, the vibrator brings out the best in her. Go ahead and play with their tits. That is what we tell them And some of the guys really like to do just that. Play with them, them. The lines get kind of blurry.
Duration: 55:48
Video: 600x337, AVC (H.264), 1420kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 632.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tits, Tightly Bound

You sit in a cage and wait for punishment Bryantown

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Kel Bowie, Riley Reyes, OT
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Caning
Kel is still reeling from the spider bites. She holds her pussy like it's been kicked. Little does she know that there was never even a spider on her.
The members want to see her holes before her ordeal continues. Once she's fully exposed she's put into her next position. With her sexy ass up in the air there is no doubt what will happen next. Kel is going to get hurt. Canes, whips, and even a new flogger. The crew brings all the toys to the table to make Kel scream.
When it's all over Kel needs to pee. The glass bowl is brought in to collect her golden nectar.
Duration: 46:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7219kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You sit in a cage and wait for punishment

HT - Dixon in Denial - Brunette Dixon Mason Lake Bronson

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Before we torment a girl we sometimes like to get to know her. What we learned about Dixon Mason we probably should have guessed, though. She is incredibly sexual and loves to cum. Really, though, who doesn't? There is nothing surprising there.
What we do with that information, though, that is where the fun begins. You see, Dixon loves to play with herself, but especially to be teased. We love to play with her, and would hate to see her cum without a struggle. And since we have her so nicely bound and gagged, why not see just how close to the edge we can push her?
We have about a dozen different vibrators, innumerable dildos and a whole lot of time on our hands today. Dixon is going to face some serious orgasm denial before we decide it is time for her to finally cum. Or perhaps IF we decide it is time for her to finally cum.
Duration: 1:11:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7390kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Dixon in Denial - Brunette Dixon Mason

Pages From The Lomp's Diary Part 4 Balikesir

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
The producers of this movie state that the girls co-operated all the way through the shooting, they didn't ask for termination at any time, which is made obvious during the film. The models didn't suffer any severe injuries and didn't need medical treatment. On the other hand, we don't suggest that everybody should watch it. If you think it's too much for you based on the pictures, do not download this movie: You are probably right. Attention! Explicit content! Viewer discretion advised!
Duration: 23:22
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 11620kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pages From The Lomp's Diary Part 4

No Rest For the Weary - Rain DeGrey Arnolds Park

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Rain DeGrey has barely been able to sleep tonight. She spent the evening unfulfilled on her couch, next to the useless lump she calls a husband. Her book was even less entertaining than her spouse, and she went to bed angry.
Her dreams have been erratic. Every time she drifts off she is in a new setting, with a new tormentor, but some things never change. She is always being abused, hurt for the sexual gratification of others. They tie her down, lock her in metal devices, beat her, fuck her, and fill her holes with other odd implements. A pussy hook, a fucking machine, a dozen different gags, Rain can't even keep track of the things that have been inside of her. As the dream moves from one phase to the next she finds herself in different positions, but she never knows how she got there.
She screams in the nightmare, but in her bed she moans. In her subconscious it is strange, anonymous men touching her, but in the real world she is touching herself. And when she wakes up, she is startled and scared. She reaches out for her husband, looking for a bit of comfort, but when he sits up she realizes that the nightmare isn't over yet.
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Rest For the Weary - Rain DeGrey

Время генерации страницы 0.16658 секунды с 9 запросами