LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Shy Captured & Worshiped Dawu

Cast: Shy
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
Shy's feet are going to be worshiped, and there is nothing he can do about it. That's because his captor has made sure he is securely bound. His socked feet get attention, as well as his bare feet, and his shirt is ripped open to cool off his hot chest.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5738kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 430.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shy Captured & Worshiped

Marq Tickled Naked Union Hall

Cast: Marq
Marq (@downtoyourtoes on social media) is an MFF member who contacted me when he was planning his trip to Orlando. He wanted to get tickled and I was more than happy to oblige - especially because Marq is usually on the 'tickler' side of the aisle. You would think I would be nicer to a fellow tickler, but once the tickling started all bets were off. Marq was so much fun to tickle because he is very ticklish just about everywhere - from the backs of his knees to his balls. And speaking of his balls, check out his huge cock which gets harder the more he gets tickled. I think Marq likes getting tickled more than he admits to.
Duration: 21:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6823kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marq Tickled Naked

Pablo's Dress Socks & Feet Worshiped - Pablo Lawen

Cast: Pablo
Pablo is trying to get ahead at his bank teller job, and he's working extra long hours. All of the standing make his feet hurt so much by the end of the day. I just try to do my part to keep him going on his career path by giving him foot massages when he comes home. Any good roommate would do it, and he loves them. One day he was really tired and wearing his black argyle socks. He seemed so beat that I added a bit of nibbling on his socks to the mix. They smelled so great. His bare size 11 feet smelled great too. He loves it when I suck those sexy toes!
Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11421kbps

File size: 801.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pablo's Dress Socks & Feet Worshiped - Pablo

Gingerbeard Gareth Tickled - Gareth Portola Valley

Cast: Gareth
Gareth is a member of MFF who was visiting Orlando from Leeds. He contacted me through my Twitter account (@MyFriendsFeet) and asked if he could get tickled in between his visits to theme parks and water slides. Gareth is so damn cute I couldn't say no. He is usually a tickle top but he wanted to lose control at my tickling fingers. He is such a great guy I felt bad having so much fun at his expense! He said his sides were his most ticklish spot and they certainly were. His armpits and soles were definitely my favorite spots though. When I started hitting his balls and thighs with the toothbrush he started losing it too. So many geat tickle spots on this ticklish Brit!
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5990kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gingerbeard Gareth Tickled - Gareth

Kenny Finally Tickled In The Tickling Chair Fostoria

Cast: Cameron Kincade and Kenny
Muscle stud Kenny went through a serious tickle torture session in the MyFriendsFeet tickle chair. This is some years back when our chair was different. It's no less effective though as this gorgeous muscle hunk gets most of his stellar body tickled beyond belief. Kenny is extremely ticklish and laughs like a madman here. Cameron and I sure had a great time tickling gorgeous Kenny and his size 11 feet!
Duration: 18:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5391kbps

File size: 761.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kenny Finally Tickled In The Tickling Chair

Johnny Hazzard and Seth Knight and elio knight Prudence Island

Cast: Johnny Hazzard and Seth Knight and elio knight
Seth and Elio are chatting about Seth's electronic work at his lab. He has finally worked out his 'control-chip' and he is going to test it out on Johnny, their 'lawnmower man.' The push-button remote allows Elio to direct Johnny to worship his dark socks and then Seth's at the same time. Still gloating about how his invention is going to change the world, Seth commands Johnny to suck their bare toes. The test seems to be going fine until...
Duration: 14:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5381kbps

File size: 585.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Johnny Hazzard and Seth Knight and elio knight

Cameron Kincade and Clark Kinderhook

Cast: Cameron Kincade and Clark
Clark is such a stunning hunk that Cameron and I couldn't resist worshiping his perfect size 11 feet on video at MyFriendsFeet. Clark loves to be adored and Cameron and I certainly gave him what he loves. With a pair of size 11 feet on him you have to know that he is a big target. Especially since he was sleeping. He He. Clark is our version of the perfect man and we felt he deserved the perfect foot worshiping. Cameron finishes off this superb shoot by fucking Clark's feet and cumming on them!
Duration: 16:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5519kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cameron Kincade and Clark

Время генерации страницы 0.15869 секунды с 9 запросами