Old 04-05-2023, 08:25 AM   #35
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Carmen Mayslick

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
After Carmen got training wheels shoved in her ass to stretch her virgin rectum, we took her into the padded cell. We literally plowed her asshole until it couldn't take anymore, and then we went to town on her throat.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7022kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carmen

Hannah vs. A Bad Influence Oriskany Falls

I realized all too late the monster I had created. Just the suggestion of the crazy idea and Hannah was all over it. I was reluctant at first as I suspected it might be too much for her but Hannah was having none of that. With a sigh, I gathered the pipes, chains, and rope and started her off with a arm to leg hogtie. Balanced on a padded , the two pipes slid under her arms and legs while being held up with chain to suspension hooks. After pulling away the , Hannah was held up by only the pipes, her face happily grinning. Her mood changed a bit once the panel gag was strapped in place. I assured her she could spend as much time as she wanted struggling in the air.
Duration: 8:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 144.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hannah vs. A Bad Influence

Merula vs. The Single Chain Sandnes

Just a single chain: that's all it took not only to render Merula completely helpless, but utterly immobile as well. From the hood on her head to the ballet boots on her feet, she's covered in form-fitting pvc; the perfect backdrop for the silver chain to snake itself around her body. Just to be sure that escape is not an option, a little tickling gave her reason to have a good struggle, but not much else for her effort. All she can do is struggle in her bondage, and hope that several screws decide to come free.
Duration: 10:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps

File size: 168.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Merula vs. The Single Chain

Merula vs. Heavy Metal Fremont

As punishment for being late Merula was told she would spend double the expected time in steel stocks. She, of course, shrugged this news off as a trivial inconvenience. With everything screwed securely in place the smirk fell from her face as she realized her predicament. Within a couple of minutes it was impossible to find a comfortable position. The steel either pulled on her wrists or bent her back uncomfortably. Rolling on her side only served to limit her ability to move at all. It wasn't long before Merula was looking up with pleading eyes. I'm sure her gagged speech was assuring me she had learned her lesson. Tapping my watch, I showed her the time. Only an hour left to go.
Duration: 13:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps

File size: 230.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Merula vs. Heavy Metal

Niki vs. The Steel Hogtie Putnam

Steel cuffs encircle her wrists and ankles, but Niki knows this is just the beginning. Padlocks followed by chain leave her immobilized in a hogtie. Struggling, she knows her strength is no match for the metal, but she still has to try. Thumbcuffs are next, ratcheted tight around her thumbs and toes. More steel is added unnecessarily, at least from Niki's point of view. Any hope of escape is now long forgotten. As a final torment she's left chained from her collar to her ankles. Holding herself in an arch, the pressure on her neck is minimal, but she soon realizes that any attempt to relax is not an option
Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps

File size: 196.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Niki vs. The Steel Hogtie

Lucy vs. The Endless Drool Cumby

Eight hours in the cage, or an hour tied up. By her eagerness to hop on top of the cage, her choice was obvious. By the time Lucy's panel gag was strapped in place she seemed to be questioning her decision. As her elbows were cinched together, she was definitely regretting her choice. Her fun was just starting as her legs were frogtied and tied apart. Another was added to pull her chest harness back, arching her back. A final rope tied back her head harness ensuring a steady flow of drool. While some time relaxing in the cage might have been more comfortable, Lucy is left on cloud nine when a magic wand is put in her hands.
Duration: 14:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps

File size: 245.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucy vs. The Endless Drool

Pony Girl punish San Jose Pinula

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Rubber, Latex, Fetish, Bdsm
Video language: English
Latex slave Pony Girl humiliation and punishment from two mistress.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:59
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 2245kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 178.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pony Girl punish

Время генерации страницы 0.03579 секунды с 9 запросами