Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Dresden Belchertown

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
There is no release coming for platinum blonde babe Dresden. She has a day ahead of her that is nothing but torment, and most girls get paid off in exquisite orgasms throughout the experience, but Dresden is not so lucky. It isn't anything she did, or anything about her. She is sexy as hell. She has a fit body with tight curves that beg to be handled by a strong man. She has a tight, wet pussy that begs to be fucked. But most of the begging today is going to come from her mouth, as she breathlessly asks O.T. for permission to have an orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dresden

Twisted Spring Gap

We're not just talking about hard, metal bondage, and a few easy orgasms. OT is a crack shot with a whip and he's not afraid to use it. London is locked down with her legs in the air and her pussy is covered with a pump, getting it ready for later. Since he has no access to her clit OT takes the opportunity to lay some strikes down right on her tight little back door.
Duration: 52:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted

Olga Cabaeva - Whiped into a frenzy Timberlake

Release Year: 2023
Bound, gagged, and tied to a chair is how you can find the dirtly slut Olga at home many nights a week. Her lover Mr. Taylor takes pleasure in hearing her scream night after night as he brutally penetrates her and whips her in the living room. Breasts tied with thick ropes and thick leather straps keep her in one place but don't stop the screams. Watch this domestic scene right here.
Duration: 49:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olga Cabaeva - Whiped into a frenzy

Cunty - Kay Kardia, London River Shantou

Genres: BDSM, Crotch Rope, Face Slapping, High Heels, Hogtie, Rope Bondage, Stripper
Kay Kardia and London River are here to strut their stuff. They're a pair of sexy women who are so into BDSM that they have decided to participate in the most grueling bondage experience out there.
Here's how it works. For weeks beforehand our members spend time on the forums, tossing out the ideas they have for putting these girls through hell. Kay, the star of this show, gets to read all of their ideas, and they get her pretty...excited. But on the day of the feed there is no way for her to know which ideas are going to be used against her. Even worse, since the members are able to participate in a live chat, they may get creative and suggest some things she isn't at all prepared for.
In most shoots a girl has a bit of time to relax between scenes, but not this time. With a live show the action is completely non-stop. It means Kay, and the decoration London, are going to be going through intense positions, humiliation, and corporal punishment, back to back. There will be no breaks until one of them does. And this is just part 1 of the fun.
Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cunty - Kay Kardia, London River

Need To Please Conroy

Many women come to Insex with the hopes of becoming a better submissive. They want to be trained or treated to a good time. It's never what they expected and that's no different for Kat Monroe. She wants to be a better sub. She has a need to please and we're going to make her please us. Kat was hoping to have OT's hands all over her. She was expecting to be whipped and choked, but OT has a warped mind and he's going to make Kat work for him. First he makes her stand on a spike board. If she's going to learn to please others she better stay on it.
Duration: 50:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Need To Please

I will help you relax Moores Hill

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Zoe
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
On a lark Zoe decided to show up studio. Anxious and excited all at the same time. A giant red ball gag, neck rope, and tight crotch rope put her in the right headspace.
An mask in a suspension makes for a very interesting experience. The feeling of floating without being able to see anything. Zoe spins and swings around the stage.
Not many people can be hung by their hair. Zoe is caught between putting her weight on her knees or on her head. Either way hurts, but when the vibrator and the cane are introduced there’s even more to worry about.
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I will help you relax

Liane – 4 hour Casting Jenners

Girls from all over the world email me to do a Casting or a Chastity Deal contract! This tiny (smallest waist ever) girl is called Liane. She is just so stunning!! Perfect body, cute, and really into bondage and submission. Where do I find these girls! Well, they find me… somehow…
I had to resize a belt to a smaller size than ever before. Liana has a 56cm waist!! The belt was sized at 54cm! That is just incredible, because it is smaller than Davon! Why is the belt smaller than her waist? Well, it always needs to be a little bit smaller to make it very tight so it can’t move down (if a belt can move down a girl can get her fingers under it, and that defeats the whole point of a chastity belt).
But first, I asked Liane to undress. She was a bit nervous, but she did it. Wow, what a body! Download the picture set to see her strip off her clothes, you will not be disappointed. I just felt she needed a super heavy collar. Even though she was very tiny and nervous, I just thought the weight of the collar would let distract her and it would look great on her. It worked, although Liane clearly needed to get used to this thick metal band around her neck.
Then it was time to belt her. The super tiny belt was a perfect tight fit on her, and once locked, there was no way she could touch herself. The Casting wasn’t over though… she signed a 4 hour contract, so she would have to spend some time in my studio. A perfect opportunity to film her with a static camera to see what she would try after I left her alone. I chained her collar to the bed with a heavy chain though, so she wouldn’t move out of the frame.
I think I may have found a new talent! Liane is just so perfect in her belt, it was a real shame to let her go after the Casting. She needs to come back for a long deal. Or possibly move to Holland (into my studio preferably) to be a 24/7 belted sub!
Duration: 5:24
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11661kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 468.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liane – 4 hour Casting

Время генерации страницы 0.08998 секунды с 9 запросами