View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 08:08 AM   #376
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Melisa Mendini – reverse prayer perfection Keen Mountain

The famous Melisa Mendini is a very tiny perfect girl. She has won multiple awards for best ass in the world, and she is cute as can be. Melisa is also one of the most submissive slave girls ever. She will obey and endure any bondage position without much complaining. She loves to assume slave girl positions. So it’s time to chain her wrists to her collar and give her some training. We go through various poses before ending up with a strict reverse prayer. Melisa will have to keep her hands up to avoid pulling on her big leather collar too much. It’s a beautiful struggle.
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11697kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 363.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melisa Mendini – reverse prayer perfection

Pain from milking Indian Orchard

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Mitsuki
Genres: metal collar, bondage, milking machine
Video language: English
Tiny Japanese girl Mitsuki is not sure what is happening to her. How did she end up naked in a barn? The farmer gently squeezes her udders to evaluate them. Mitsuki panics a little. What is going to happen to her? There’s a strange machine next to her, and before she knows it, she is on top of it, with her legs strapped in leather belts. Mitsuki soon finds out what the machine does: it vibrates her clit at super powerful levels! It’s almost too much for her to handle. But then the farmer adds the powerful goat milker! What an introduction to the barn! After the uncomfortable milking machine makes her nipples double in size, the farmer awards Japanese HuCow Mitsuki with a high speed Sybian orgasm. She is exhausted! But secretly… somewhere in her mind… there’s a part of her that loved this session!
Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain from milking

Twisted Elmsford

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
We're not just talking about hard, metal bondage, and a few easy orgasms. OT is a crack shot with a whip and he's not afraid to use it. London is locked down with her legs in the air and her pussy is covered with a pump, getting it ready for later. Since he has no access to her clit OT takes the opportunity to lay some strikes down right on her tight little back door.
Duration: 52:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted

HouseOfGord - Clip 39 Part 2 Hazel

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: Bdsm
It is a long time since we had a female audio warning system at the House of Gord. This one was pioneered by my girl at a private party.
Duration: 11:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4956kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 440.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HouseOfGord - Clip 39 Part 2

Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled, and Gagged - Part 2 North Bergen

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab a handful of Castratta's hair and slap her ass. It's quite amusing to watch her dance around as she tries to avoid more. I have her by her hair and she's neckroped, so she's not going anywhere. I continue smacking her pantyhose clad ass for a bit before I decide it's time for more rope. I add 3 or 4 bands of cinched rope to her thighs. While tying her, Castratta asks if she can remove her shoes. I tell her "no". Before long, her thighs are bound with 3 or 4 bands of cinched rope. By now her attitude has changed. She's not quite the brat she was when we started, and she actually looks a little worried now. I release her from her neck rope and allow her to take a seat. She's happy to not be standing in heels, but that happiness is short lived when she is ballgagged. I test out a big gag, but it won't fit. I have a nice medium sized red one that fits perfect. Her tits have been begging to be bound since we started, and I am more than happy to oblige. They each get 25 feet of rope. I was planning on hogtying Castratta, but her shoulder is starting to bother her, so I decide to leave her tied to the chair. A rope around her waist secures her to it. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 462.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled, and Gagged - Part 2

Telemarketing Torment Wallsburg

That isn't going to happen, though. That's not the way this works. OT doesn't even give her any orders. He just wants to hear her scream and use her body. If the metal gag in her mouth would let her she might ask him what she could do to earn her freedom. But then again, she might be too afraid of his answer.
Duration: 47:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Telemarketing Torment

Ryled Up Jevnaker

What's got Rylie Kay riled up? Mostly the intense tit torture that she is going to have to endure today. She has a nice pair on her: the perfect size to bind, sensitive enough to torment, and so much fun to play with. Really, that could be the description of Rylie herself. The perfect size, easy to fuck with, and oh, so much fun.
Duration: 45:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryled Up

Время генерации страницы 0.13179 секунды с 9 запросами