LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tattoo Boy 'Ink" Tickled To Hysterics" - Ink Shawano

Cast: Ink
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
I love tattoos and always try to get as many men with them on MyFriendsFeet as possible. Ink, as he calls himself, is covered in them. I think he does them for a living. This inked up lad is incredibly ticklish and I drove him crazy. From his ribs right down to his sexy feet. My fingers and tickle toys drove this tattooed amateur totally nuts!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:18
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1526kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 124.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tattoo Boy 'Ink" Tickled To Hysterics" - Ink

Markus Tickled - Dan Edwards and Markus Whitestown

Cast: Dan Edwards and Markus
Tickling has no language barriers! Argentinian hottie Markus came in to test his ticklishness and try out the tickle chair. He did not disappoint. With the help of Dan Edwards, we worked Markus into hysterics from his pits to his gorgeous size 11 feet. He might not trust me after this, but I think he had a mucho bueno time regardless.
Duration: 12:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5837kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 555.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Markus Tickled - Dan Edwards and Markus

Aldo Pontevedra

Cast: Aldo
Aldo is just so adorably sexy and ticklish that I tickle him every chance I get. He is actually moving across the country to go to school soon, so I hope he comes back to town as often as he says he will. Aldo actually calls me up these days looking to do a tickling scene, which is a change from just a short time ago. I didn't think he would ever agree to get tickled, but he did. Today for his tickle torture he was dressed in sheer socks and office attire and the thin socks seemed to make his feet more ticklish - which is saying something with this guy!
Duration: 10:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5012kbps

File size: 402.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aldo

Caesar and Dev - Caesar Wrapped & Tickled Olmitz

Cast: Caesar and Dev
Dev and I wrap hunk Caesar in plastic and tickle torture his feet at MyFriendsFeet. Caesar was ok with being completely wrapped in plastic so myself and Dev could have our tickle tormenting fun. Talk about a kinky dude. The noises he was making as we ran our fingers and some feathers across his size 13 feet are hilarious. Talk about some kinky fun!
Duration: 18:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6314kbps

File size: 857.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caesar and Dev - Caesar Wrapped & Tickled

Adam Bryant Tickle Tortured In The Tickle Chair Amarillo

Cast: Cameron Kincade and Adam Bryant
Beefy hunk Adam Bryant gets tickle tortured in the tickle chair and damn, did he ever look good doing it. Adam is one strong but ticklish dude, so to watch him squirm around while being tickle tortured is amazing. Adam vowed when it was done that he wouldn't go through this kind of hysterical scene again, but I hope to prove him wrong.
Duration: 18:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps

File size: 818.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adam Bryant Tickle Tortured In The Tickle Chair

Dallas Worshiped - Dallas Patna

Cast: Dallas
When your massage therapist roommate doesn't have rent, what do you do? If you are Dallas, you take a foot massage in trade. Dallas works in construction, so his size 12 feet need all the knots worked out. When his roomie starts worshipping, Dallas is unsure what to think but decides to sit back and enjoy.
Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5531kbps

File size: 537.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dallas Worshiped - Dallas

Cameron Kincade and Clark messina

Cast: Cameron Kincade and Clark
Clark is such a stunning hunk that Cameron and I couldn't resist worshiping his perfect size 11 feet on video at MyFriendsFeet. Clark loves to be adored and Cameron and I certainly gave him what he loves. With a pair of size 11 feet on him you have to know that he is a big target. Especially since he was sleeping. He He. Clark is our version of the perfect man and we felt he deserved the perfect foot worshiping. Cameron finishes off this superb shoot by fucking Clark's feet and cumming on them!
Duration: 16:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5519kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cameron Kincade and Clark

Время генерации страницы 0.09513 секунды с 9 запросами