LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Decker - Decker's Smelly Socks & Feet After A Workout Branchdale

Cast: Decker
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
Like most of the guys I feature at MyFriendsFeet, Decker loves to work out. And it shows big time, too. He showed up at the studio after a sweaty workout, showing off his gorgeous, smelly feet and socks. I had a very hard time not jumping on his perfect feet and licking them clean. They smelled that good. Decker has done some modeling in the past, but has never shown off his feet in such a way. Lucky us!
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:39
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 63.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Decker - Decker's Smelly Socks & Feet After A Workout

Dolf Gets Tickled Naked - Dolf Dietrich Talmage

Cast: Dolf Dietrich
I've been wanting to get Dolf Dietrich into the MFF tickle chair ever since I met him, especially after he told me he believes he ranks a 10 on the ticklish scale. He wasn't kidding, either. Hugh Hunter dropped in to help me torment Dolf to hilarity and between our fingers and electric tickle tools Dolf ended up a complete hysterical mess. While Dolf said he didn't like having so little control of moving around and the things we were doing to him, the huge hard-on he was sporting by the time we got him naked said something much different!
Duration: 21:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5799kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 940.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolf Gets Tickled Naked - Dolf Dietrich

Dan Edwards and Markus Terheijden

Cast: Dan Edwards and Markus
Tickling has no language barriers! Argentinian hottie Markus came in to test his ticklishness and try out the tickle chair. He did not disappoint. With the help of Dan Edwards, we worked Markus into hysterics from his pits to his gorgeous size 11 feet. He might not trust me after this, but I think he had a mucho bueno time regardless.
Duration: 12:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5837kbps

File size: 555.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dan Edwards and Markus

David Benjamin Passaic

Cast: David Benjamin
After a rough day, David is ready for the perfect relaxation combination; a special foot massage and a nice orgasm. It's a good thing Dan hasn't left for the gym yet, as David calls him in to do his foot-worshiping bidding.
Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5795kbps

File size: 973.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: David Benjamin

Brice Strokes His Cum Out Pavo

Genres: Solo ,Nipple Play ,Foot Fetish ,In The Bedroom
I know, you're already asking how this super cute, horny young French guy happens to have made it on to BlakeMASON! Well, all I can say is that Lucas has exemplary taste in foreign men... afterall, he was the lover of gorgeous Aiden and, during the summer holidays (even if the sun isn't shining) it's good to meet some lovely visitors .
You see, Brice was visiting his old buddy Lucas and they decided to pay me a visit. I was real eager to see the two of them in action and not to disappoint, they had a lovely time together in front of my cameras. As a thank you, I took them out to dinner and after plenty of wine, we all collapsed to our respective beds,
While I was sleeping off the booze Lucas quietly grabbed my cameras and set them up in the guest bedroom - he and Brice wanted to say thank you for dinner in their own special way. So, Lucas manned the cameras while Brice gave a very seductive and erotic performance on the bed. It's a very different film for obvious reasons but I do hope you enjoy this gift... I only found the tapes when I went to change the sheets .
Duration: 16:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1054kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 145.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brice Strokes His Cum Out

How Much Cum Can One Cock Squirt'! Newman Grove

Genres: On The Sofa ,Foot Fetish ,Solo ,Foreskin Play
There I was, trawling through all the new model applications a few months back, when I came across this fit fella. Somehow he had managed to get lost in all of the endless pages of applications... most likely because he applied while I was on holiday! Anyway, as soon as I saw his pics I jumped on the phone .
Fortunately, Josh S was still up for making a film and so we arranged a date. Eventually this tall, dark handsome man was sitting on my sofa and eager to get naked. After a quick chat he stripped down to reveal a lovely, soft, uncut cock and then sat back down to begin the job at hand .
Stroking his meat gently, his dick was hard within 30 seconds and from there onwards, that's the way it stayed. Josh S was very focused on enjoying himself and you sure can tell that he loves his cock just as much as the rest of us! Come the end, well, I haven't seen a shooter like this in a while .
Duration: 21:17
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1165kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 201.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How Much Cum Can One Cock Squirt'!

Macanao & Sergio Swink

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ButchDixon
Cast: Macanao Torres, Sergio Moreno
Genres: Anal Sex, Athletic Men, Beefy, Bears, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, FootFetish, Hairy, Hardcore, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Piersing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Macanao’s a dirty, horny fucker who can’t get enough hairy ass to fuck and cock to suck – and that suits Sergio just fine because he’s hungry for cock, he wants to feel Macanao’s big tool deep inside him and feel his heavy nuts slapping against his ass as Macanao rams it home. It’s gonna get messy…
Duration: 23:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 709.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Macanao & Sergio

Время генерации страницы 0.08877 секунды с 9 запросами