Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Barn Swallow Havaco

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, her to out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barn Swallow

Chair Bound Manta

Release Year: 2021
Red August has found herself in the clutches of a madman. She's bound to a chair and she cannot escape. The ring gag in her mouth makes her drool as she waits for her captor. When he arrives he begins his cruel ministrations; exposing her tits, shoving a dick in her mouth, and putting a bag on her head.
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chair Bound

Wrong House: Pretzel Elkwood

I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and my body in painful and humiliating positions. I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him. He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me. Maybe I do...
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Pretzel

Modified Dennehotso

I thought I was tough when I came looking for my . The last I had heard she was doing some weird photo shoot with this guy OT. I finally found him and confronted him. I was so wrong. I wasn't so tough after all. He easily got the upper hand. I found myself locked between pipes. I tried earnestly to escape, but I it was useless. I was his now too.
Duration: 51:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Modified

Hitcher Olivebridge

I don't take shit from anyone! So when this guy suggested I help him clean his house in exchange for a train ticket I should have known better.
He seemed nice. He even liked some of the same bands I do. It turned out he's just a creep like the rest of them.
It wasn't just washing the floor he wanted more for, he put me in bondage first.
Duration: 46:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hitcher

No Trespassing Derby Line

A road in the middle of nowhere is an unsafe place for a pretty, young thing like Maxxx Maven to be hitchhiking alone. She's trying to flag down cars, too, like she doesn't know what kind of horrible things the men that pick up hitchhikers could do to her. You know what they say, "Ass, gas, or cash," and Maxxx only has one of those things.
Duration: 50:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Trespassing

Stress & Fear Newhebron

There are few things more difficult to manage than Stress and Fear. Your brain begins to produce powerful chemicals which make you do some crazy things. Things that under normal circumstances you would never do. Dakota is afraid of electricity. So we bring out the most intense of electric implements. She's bound in an intense split and binder clips line her underarms. Then the electricity is introduced. Almost everyone is afraid of heights, but Dakota admits that it's one of her biggest fears. So why not do an entire scene with her suspended facing the ground. The stress position mixed with the fear of falling are intoxicating.
Duration: 53:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stress & Fear

Время генерации страницы 0.06095 секунды с 9 запросами