View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 10:19 AM   #16
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Goddess Soma Breaks Madison Fair Bluff

Madison Scott is back, and that is big news...such a hot little woman...and a tough one too...Madison lives the life, in fact, she brought her real Mistress with her to this shoot...I kinda get the feeling it was to protect her from me...it's hard to be around Madison without grabbing her tits...then again, maybe her Mistress just wanted to revel in what we all get to revel in...her sweet slave under the control of Goddess Soma...Wanna know the truth about Goddess? She has personally carved designs into my own upper thigh...That's right, this chic can handle the Ogre...She's a pro Domme...and she's good...I have really enjoyed watching her work here at DungeonCorp and it seems to get better everytime we shoot her...Soma never lacks a wicked idea and she likes to fuck with people's heads...and she fucks with Madison's head, body and soul and takes them all to the breaking point...seriously...Madison is the real deal, but we all wondered if she might not make it through the shoot without Soma lightening up...she never did...the end result is something the Goddess might refer to as horrifying beauty...it's art really...both of these women and what they made together.
Format: m4v
Duration: 10:48
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1486kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 125.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Soma Breaks Madison

Her Master's Joy Taberg

This blindfolded ebony slave cowers before her master, accepting his lash over the sensitive skin of her upturned palms as he disciplines her harshly for his pleasure. He clamps her nipples cruelly before guiding her further into his dungeon and requiring her to perform for him. She contorts her sensuous body, inciting his lust and perversions, and he demands ever more degrading displays. He torments her with a lit candle, teasing its open flame across her savaged clit before plunging the unlit wax into her moist pussy. When he releases her only to play the fire across her raw, tender nipples, she knows her ordeal has only just begun.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:41
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1427kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 851.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her Master's Joy

Wrong House: Pretzel Cecilton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and my body in painful and humiliating positions. I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him. He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me. Maybe I do...
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Pretzel

Slut Delivery Sasbach

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
You know, just so he can have some eye candy when his meals come. But Kleio Valentien shows up, a piece of meat carrying a piece of meat, and she doesn't just drop her bag off and leave. Instead she decides to take a tour of the dungeon, and the interest she shows to the device in the center of the room doesn't go unnoticed. If she's willing to walk up to it, stick her head in, and run her hands over the construction, surely she has to be at least a little bit curious as to how it feels to be locked inside of it.
Duration: 51:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slut Delivery

Abigail Dupree high Vetlanda

Release Year: 2023
You would think that after all of this time we wouldn't have anything left to do to Abigail Dupree, but we pride ourselves on the depth of our creativity and our dungeon. We have so many devices that she has yet to experience and even the most mundane things can be twisted to new ends. For example, even a plain chair is an interesting device when we bend Abigail in half on it and start wailing on her ass with a brutal caning.
Duration: 1:09:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree high

His Father's Legacy Pure Taboo Assen

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Codey Steele, Lisey Sweet
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Milf, Hairy, Family Roleplay, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Ass, Fetish, Submissive
Natasha (Lisey Sweet), as she returns home with her 18-year-old stepson, Edwin (Codey Steele), after a will reading for her late husband (Edwin's father). She's upset about how nothing was left to her but Edwin promises to help get her back on her feet, including letting her stay at the house he inherited.
They share a warm hug.
They then part the hug as Edwin suggests getting started with clearing out his late father's things. The sooner they get started, the sooner they'll be done and won't have to deal with the will stuff anymore. They decide to begin with a storage locker that the late father owned. The next day, when they arrive at the locker and open the door, their jaws drop in utter shock.
Natasha and Edwin are horrified and repulsed as they uncover a dungeon, realizing that the father had a secret life. They feel betrayed but when Edwin sees Natasha exploring the equipment, he has a spark of sexual awakening. Disturbed, Edwin promises to clean out the room.
Over the next few days, unbeknownst to Natasha, Edwin slowly becomes corrupted by his growing interest in the dungeon. He doesn't get rid of the equipment and Natasha confronts him multiple times about it, becoming creeped out and desperate.
Finally, Natasha stops by the storage locker to see Edwin's progress, but is shocked when she discovers that it looks exactly the same. She gets a further shock when Edwin emerges from the shadows and steps towards her, a malicious grin on his face.
Duration: 52:17
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11560kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Father's Legacy Pure Taboo

Время генерации страницы 0.08045 секунды с 9 запросами