Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Whip Titty Fun Owens Cross Roads

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Nadia White has skin too perfect to go unmarked. Her body is hot and she is ready and willing to please. Tied off, her tits make perfect, perky targets. Each one gets its own whip at one point. The way the circulation is cut off makes them so sensitive that she can barely take it. The cane and hot wax come out and they are no nicer than the whip. The most painful part is the suction cups. They are so tight around her nipples that bruises start to form instantly.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whip Titty Fun

Invader Lowestoft

My name is Kleio Valentien. I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm alone in the world. I made a mistake. Or to be more accurate I made a series of mistakes. I just wanted a soft bed to lay in for the night. I thought I'd shower, raid the fridge, then watch something on TV while I fell asleep. I only meant to scare London River. She so kindly let me into her home and told me all about the neighborhood. I would have tied her up. I would have kept her alive and safe. I would have release her when I was ready to go.
It all went wrong. I didn't mean to hurt her. I didn't mean to do it. It's her fault really!! She lunged at me. She did it to herself!! I should have left. I should have walked away, but she said her husband wouldn't be home for a week. I just wanted a night. Just one night on their soft fluffy bed.
Then he came home. OT is his name. He found London where I left her. He found me in the shower and he wasn't very happy with me. I can't really blame him after what I did to his wife. I did get my night to sleep in the big fluffy bed. That was the last good nights sleep I've gotten. I've lost track of how many days he's had me. He keeps me tied up. He keeps a pillowcase over my head when he allows me sleep.
He's not kind to me either. He hurts me. I don't think it's fair what he does to me. What I did to London was an accident. How long will he make me pay for my mistake?
Duration: 40:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Invader

1016 Live Pray

A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I’d stopped dating. It wasn’t the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I’m over ‘relationships’ for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That’s all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I’d watched my and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head. And I’d fumbled with myself some nights, unsatisfied, my fumbling increasing my longing. Like cocks were doing now. Oh, I’d had lots of cocks the last few years, big ones, small ones.
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 1016 Live

SereneIsley Vip Nice Sweet Excellent The Best Collection. Part 5. Red Springs

Release Year: 2023
Mr. Big Boss was entertaining a visting Boss from the La office. He wanted to make sure Mr. Wolfe was shown the ropes in the proper way.

Total size: 6.8 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SereneIsley Vip Nice Sweet Excellent The Best Collection. Part 5.

Head Games Runcorn

Marina is the bitch in the barrel. It is a helpless position that leaves her open to all kinds of humiliation. Unfortunately for Marina the only exposed part of her body is her head. The first order of business is finding an effective gag. PD's solution to the task at hand is ingenious to say the least. In a feat only fit for Real Time Bondage PD threads a line through her nose, into her sinuses and eventually out of her mouth. It makes the perfect point for securing a ball gag and provides a good barometer for just how intense things are going to be for her.
The humiliation continues to mount and Marina loves every second of it. From hair cuts to foot canings, if it pleases the members it excites her. By the end she has had her holes filled, her body debased and her wishes fulfilled. All a good slut wants to do is serve to her potential and Marina exceeds all expectations in that regard.
Duration: 2:11:26
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 660kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 794.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Head Games

Cherry Torn Lake Tahoe

Cherry Torn was groomed in a very special era of BDSM exploration. There aren't too many like her. She's the kind of woman you put a metal head cage on in stocks and leg spreader. The kind you torment for your jollies.
Duration: 43:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn

Keeping Her Attention Part II Dry Branch

In the continuing trials of Cece, Bane keeps the bondage simple and stringent...Bent over, her ass hole is wide open for play...Bane plugs it and gets her off quick...but that's only the beginning...he gives plenty of attention to her ass with various implements...the worst being a small black plastic flogger...that thing is insane...then belted squatting, once again Bane brings the pleasure quickly again to Cece...then a nipple predicament and pegs on the pussy...Cece explains how intense BDSM experiences help balance out her own ego from time to time...on this day, she got a major ego adjustment.
Duration: 14:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 156.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Keeping Her Attention Part II

Время генерации страницы 0.04163 секунды с 9 запросами