View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 06:59 AM   #1233
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Girlsway - Teacher's App Trap Tonalea

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Karla Kush, Christie Stevens
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Small Tits, Milf, 69, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Lingerie, pussy eating
Video language: English
When Karla Kush, a teacher, arrives at the house of one of her students, she is a woman on a mission. She meets Christie Stevens, the of the student, and sits her down for a discussion. She gets straight to the point as she calls Christie out for being on a lesbian hookup app.
Christie is stunned, worried about her wife and finding out about her secret affairs. Karla doesn't take it easy on her either as she insists that it's her duty as an educator to make sure that everything goes smoothly for the ...
It's clear that Karla is just angling for a little something for herself but Christie is so distraught, and just a bit clueless, that she doesn't notice. Instead, she plays right into Karla's hands as Karla suggests that she won't say anything to anyone... IF Christie has sex with her! Why not have an affair to end all affairs? Then Christie will be all affaired-out and there won't be any more problems in the future!
Christie, still oblivious to Karla's intentions, easily agrees to have a romp since it seems logical to her. Soon, Karla takes the lead, undressing her and fondling her breasts. As Christie gets more and more into it, things get hotter between them. The tension between them is released as they soon ravish each other, relishing the taste of each other's pussies... But is it really the affair to end all affairs??
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14294kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Teacher's App Trap

Ssbbw student gets help on the weekend..with her orgasms Negreet

Studio: pure-bbw
Cast: Strawberry Cakes
Strawberry cakes needs some help from her professor even though it's saturday and its not his normal office hours. she says its an emergency and he agrees to see her in his home office. when she gets there, it turns out her emergency is a desperate need to have an orgasm with his big dick. she seduces him with her massive booty and he is powerless to resist her.
Duration: 22:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ssbbw student gets help on the weekend..with her orgasms

My Name is Zaawaadi - Part 3 Rocco Siffredi Stewart

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Rocco Siffredi
Cast: Cherry Kiss, Malena Nazionale, Tiffany Tatum, Zaawaadi
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, College, Tattoos, Squirt, Hairy, Facesitting, Interracial
Smoking hot Cherry, Malena, and Tiffany have some lesbian fun with Zaawaadi.
Duration: 28:17
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14630kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Name is Zaawaadi - Part 3 Rocco Siffredi

Interracial Orgy For Redhead Busty Milf Lauren Phillips Lattimore

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lauren Phillips
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Blowjob, Big Tits, Double Penetration, Interracial (IR), Redhead
Lauren Phillips is a Doctor putting on a Mouth to Mouth and First Aid class with three handsome Students. She starts the class off by reminding them what they learned last week. Then she says for Jon Jon to come up and show the class how to give Mouth to Mouth. He tries to put the Mouth to Mouth sanitary cover over her to breath into it but Lauren says "Sometimes it doesn't work. You have to learn to think on your feet when your equipment breaks - I always prefer to put my lips on the person when I do mouth to mouth! You've got to save your patient!" Jon Jon starts mouth to mouth on her lips and she turns it into a deep French Kiss. She then has Donny come up. She tells him he has to give her chest compressions so he starts to do them and she says "Wait you can see the clothing is getting in the way of you doing proper chest compressions! What do you do! Quick think on your feet! Open the shirt so you have access to your patient's bare chest!" She opens her shirt to show off her great chest he starts to do compressions, but she takes his hands and has him massage her tits instead. Then Prince comes up. She says "You've got to check your patient's airway, it might be clogged!" He starts to look for the airway tool in the first aid bag but can't find it and she says "Wait, that's OK I have another technique you can use to check my airway!" She massages his cock, takes it out and deepthroats it. Then Crazy DP Airtight sex follows with lots of ATM and ATP and after all the pop shots she tells them "Great job! you guys really are good at thinking on your feet and improvising. Next week we'll practice this again to make sure you have it down!"
Duration: 40:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Interracial Orgy For Redhead Busty Milf Lauren Phillips
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.69842 секунды с 9 запросами