View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 08:35 AM   #746
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

My Stepmom Is My Private Dancer Wakarusa

Cast: Jasmine Daze
Genres: Big Ass, Pantyhose, Blowjob, Shaved Pussy
Video language: English
Jasmine Daze has a date night planned with her husband, and she wants to make it special. She begins by kitting herself out in some stunning lingerie that hugs all her curves and highlights her big breasts. To help set the mood even more, Jasmine slips in some earbuds and begins shaking it to the beat. When she realizes that she forgot something in the living room, Jasmine looks to make sure the coast is clear before leaving her bedroom. She doesn't hear her stepson Joshua Lewis when he walks in on her, nor does he make his presence known immediately while he watches his hot younger stepmom dance.
Turning around, Jasmine sees Joshua squeezing his cock as he watches her. She tells him that she thought he had soccer practice, but he forgot his soccer shoes. Joshua then takes the opportunity to compliment Jasmine on her dancing and to ask her to teach him. Even though she's reluctant, Jasmine eventually caves to Joshua's begging. She shows off some of her favorite dance moves and then watches as Joshua copies them badly. He asks her to at least show him how to slow dance, which gives him the opportunity to feel her up and squeeze her ass.
Although she knows it's wrong, Jasmine can't help but be turned on. She lets Joshua get even more handsy and then kisses him. Instead of backing off like she knows she should do, she lets Joshua cajole her into even more. He gets on his knees and eats Jasmine out, then spreads her thighs so he can slide home into her cream filled cooch. Jasmine rides Joshua in reverse cowgirl, then climbs down and sucks her girl goo from the shaft so she can give him a titty fuck. Getting on the couch on her knees, Jasmine moans long and loud as Joshua does her from behind. He keeps the motion of their ocean going until he pulls out to nut all over his stepmommy's fine ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15529kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Stepmom Is My Private Dancer

Emily Addison - Shape Up Or Ship Out (2022) Robert Lee

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Emily Addison
Genres: Gonzo, POV
Jay Romero has enlisted and his boot camp date is coming up fast. His stepmom, Emily Addison, doesn't think Jay is ready. She finds him in the living room, sprawled out on the couch in his fatigues and surrounded by a mess of junk food. Emily tries to be kind to Jay at first, but his monotone responses to her attempts at conversation quickly piss her off. Since Emily believes Jay's dad hasn't done right by his kid and that Jay is going to burn out, she decides to take matters into her own hands.
Stepping in front of Jay, Emily puts her hands on her hips and uses her most intimidating voice to begin commanding him like a CO would. At first she gets Jay to begin cleaning up his mess. Then she orders him to drop and give her some pushups and situps. When Jay is on the ground doing as he's told, Emily claims that he has looked up her skirt. That's not acceptable behavior of a Private, so she tells him to get to his feet and pull his pants down. Next thing Jay knows, Emily has popped her big boob out and shoved it in his face to suck so she can keep on role playing as his CO while telling him that he's the only Private in boot camp still sucking his stepmommy's titties. Emily wasn't turned on by any of this at first, but having Jay suckling her boob really does it for her. She notices he has some chub, so she decides to use that to her advantage.
Bending over, Emily tells Jay to stick it in. Her running monologue as Jay fucks her from behind indicates that he should pretend he's having bayonet practice by doing her in time. Dropping to her knees, Emily sucks Jay off and even gives him a titty fuck as she lets the pretense of being his CO drop. She gets on her back and remains in charge as Jay slides into her cooch and gives it to her just like she tells him to. Then she shoves Jay onto his back and rides him hard in cowgirl. Once Emily is sated there's nothing for her to do but use her tits and mouth to bring him off. With stepmommy still bossing him around, Jay obeys orders to cum all over Emily's face and boobs to cover her in his jizz. Although Emily claims this is a good start, she tells Jay that they'll still need to work on him between now and when he heads to boot camp.
Duration: 24:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7613kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Addison - Shape Up Or Ship Out (2022)

Sex Is Good Cardio: Juan Loco fucks Dani Diaz 4K Verona Beach

Cast: Dani Diaz, Juan Loco
Genres: All Sex
Dani Diaz is walking on the treadmill so she can keep herself nice and fit. She's minding her own business when her , Juan Loco, walks in and begins setting up a game of pool. Dani asks for 20 minutes, but Juan ignores her request and goes on to play a game of pool. Dani tries repeatedly to get Juan to quit it since it's loud, but he tells her to just deal with it. Finally, Dani informs Juan that he's going to help her with her cardio by fucking her. After some back and forth, Juan tests the waters by palming Dani's little titties. He finds her nipples hard and her pussy wet, which makes it clear that this offer is for real. With that in mind, Juan gets Dani naked and eats that pussy like it's his last meal. Dropping to her knees, Dani goes for a deep throat blow job and then leans forward so Juan can shove it in from behind. They move to the couch, where Dani rides Juan in cowgirl and rubs her clit to double down on her delight. Turning around, Dani twerks her lovely booty as she keeps her stiffie ride going in reverse cowgirl. On her back, Dani lets her legs fall to the sides so that Juan can keep their party going in her plump pussy. When Juan is ready to bust a nut, he pulls out so that Dani can give him a bit more suck before he delivers a nice facial.
Duration: 34:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19913kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Is Good Cardio: Juan Loco fucks Dani Diaz 4K

UltraFilms - Leah Maus - Insatiable And Lusty (1080p) Kemp

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Ultrafilms
Cast: Leah Maus
Genres: European, Teen, Blowjob, Couple, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Fingering, Hardcore, Shaved, Side Fuck
Leah Maus gets in trouble at college by going into class with a transparent blouse and trying to seduce her professor. The director has her show him and take off her cloths. She gives the director and his colleague a blowjob under the desk before getting fucked spit roast, reverse cowgirl, and missionary getting cum on her face and in her mouth.
Duration: 48:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11713kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: UltraFilms - Leah Maus - Insatiable And Lusty (1080p)

Angelika Grays, Wedding Planner Addicted to Anal Lower Lake

Cast: Angelika Grays
Genres: Anal, Beauty, Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum On Tits, Doggystyle, European, Missionary, Stockings, Supermodel, Ukrainian
Blonde, sexy, and seductive, Angelika Grays is our leading lady in Private Blockbusters, A Sexy Wedding Planner, and today she’s off to Angelo Godshack’s restaurant to celebrate her wedding with a three-course meal of cock!
Duration: 30:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelika Grays, Wedding Planner Addicted to Anal

Angel Rivas - Angel Rivas Enjoys Anal in the Pool Flovilla

Cast: Angel Rivas
Genres: Anal, MILF, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Facial, Missionary
The busty star Angel Rivas has rented a paddleboard to surprise her boyfriend in Private Specials, Hot Babes at the Beach, and just like all days out at the beach here on things will get wet and wild! After a session out on the waves with her man, Alberto Blanco, Angel gets taken home for some more water sport action as she hops into the swimming pool for a gagging blowjob before offering up her ass for a hard outdoor anal pounding that has her moaning with pleasure all the way to a cum filled facial!
Duration: 26:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Rivas - Angel Rivas Enjoys Anal in the Pool

Hot Ride With Redhead Girl Nicolaus

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kiara Lord
Genres: Big Tits, Cum on Pussy, Rimjob, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Amateur, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl
This gorgeous redhead got into the "Taxi" today wearing a bright yellow summer dress. She was on her way to go shopping, and told me her name was Kiara Lord, and she was from Hungary. She told me she was boiling in the taxi, but both the AC and the windows were broken.
Kiara had no cash, only card, which I do not accept, so we were able to work out a deal. She told me she was a sugar baby, and I told her for some sugar, she could ride for free. I was real pleased with my investment when she took down the straps of her dress and showed me her big tits!
I pulled over for more payment, and showed her why they call me "Big D!" Kiara sucked my cock and after the blowjob, I fucked her pussy doggystyle as she moaned how much bigger I was than her sugar ! I made her cum so many times, then pulled out so I could cum on her ginger bush.
Duration: 28:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4077kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 877.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Ride With Redhead Girl
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13027 секунды с 9 запросами