LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Edison Tied Up & Tickled Marion Heights

Cast: Edison and Galt
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
With his boyish looks and gorgeous size 10 feet, Edison is always welcome at MyFriendsFeet to be tickle tortured. Galt and I tied him up and drove him nuts with tickle torment here. Galt is a bit new to the tickle torture thing, but he just followed my lead and before long we had Edison going absolutely bananas with our fingers and tickle toys. It sure was a blast playing with Edison's perfect size 10 feet!
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:43
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1482kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 161.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Edison Tied Up & Tickled

PolishBoysFeet - Janek (Teenage Footballer's Feet Tormented) 720p Wisconsin Dells

Even though young Polish footballer Janek is a very shy straight boy he seems to be really proud of his skills in the pitch. He says he scores a goal in the almost every match he plays as he's got 'very strong and pain-resistant feet'. Well, I was so curious what he exactly meant that I told him that there's a really urgent need to record a new video with his bare feet perfectly exposed for a massage and then some 'easy and quick checking the reactivity on the soles'. And poor naive boy agreed...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4191kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 465.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PolishBoysFeet - Janek (Teenage Footballer's Feet Tormented) 720p

PolishBoysFeet - Karol (Incredibly Severe Bastinado) 720p Saint Elizabeth

When we think about boys’ feet videos there are usually two different kinds of this content. The first group is just a fake – tormented boy is screaming loudly and wants to show the pain on his face but it’s not real and all the models are always only pretend to be a suffering victim. On the other hand, there are also some real-pain videos with an authentic but generally the slaves are extremely gay-oriented and they just feel a real pleasure whilst being humiliated and tormented. To be honest, I don’t like any of those clips. They don’t get me horny at all. But I obviously love watching (and making!) real videos with . But there are three very important rules. All the guys have to be completely heterosexual. All the must be authentic and the pain – unbearable. And last but not least – no one of tormented guys can’t feel any kind of pleasure during the action, they must be truly in a real hell.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 1440kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 197.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PolishBoysFeet - Karol (Incredibly Severe Bastinado) 720p

Время генерации страницы 0.11482 секунды с 9 запросами