View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 12:45 PM   #326
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

PolishBoysFeet - Karol (Tickled Boy Lost Control Pt3) 720p Point Lookout

My last meeting with Karol is just a never-ending tickling story. I want to tickle his vulnerable naked body in an every possible way so I change his tickling position very often, to torment every inch of this straight cute boy.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 1625kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 152.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PolishBoysFeet - Karol (Tickled Boy Lost Control Pt3) 720p

BoyNapped Indulging With Blond Boy Jamie - Part 1 Maupin

Studio: BoyNapped
Cast: Jamie Kelvin, Xavier Sibley
Foot fetishists rejoice! Xavier is back and he has hot blond boy Jamie to play with in this lovely play session. He's starting out with some great rope work, binding the boy on his back with his feet up and his toes roped, his balls and cock tied tightly and connected to the rest so every twitch and jolt tugs on his tender sack. His bare arse is quickly stuffed with a slippery toy and Xavier breaks out the tools of his torment. The pinwheels roam over those naked soles, the spoon slaps against the pink flesh, the brush tickles his most tender bare feet while he winces and endures the discomfort. There's more to come for this boy, stick around for part 2!
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4099kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoyNapped Indulging With Blond Boy Jamie - Part 1

PolishBoysFeet - Karol (Hard Bastinado For Young Waiter Pt1) 720p Sears

During my last time spent for shooting that handsome young Polish waiter I asked him for serving me a light in a professional way. It was a big disappointment when Karol couldn’t even open a bottle! So the very severe punishment must be inevitable.
Soon this poor 21-years old is stripped completely naked and waits for another part of very sophisticated torments. If he wasn’t able to fill up a glass with a good I want to see that glass completely filled to the brim with… his completely hard waiter’s dick! When I finally see a light full of heterosexual genitals I start tickling his chest – young waiter is incredibly ticklish all over his muscled body but he can’t even think about taking that glass out of his sensitive cock and balls. But it’s only the beginning of my kinky punishment procedure. Next I take his both sweaty black socks and put them straight into Karol’s moaning mouth. I also use a piece of sticky tape to ‘help’ him with keeping these socks in that most proper place – deeply into frightened boy’s throat! He is trying to say something to me but as a reply he gets some strong face beating with his own shiny shoes…
Duration: 13:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3267kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 355.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PolishBoysFeet - Karol (Hard Bastinado For Young Waiter Pt1) 720p

PolishBoysFeet - Karol (Ticklish Pedicure For Teenage Feet) 720p Eucha

Karol is a really friendly straight boy that is only 19yrs. He's not only student but also a good swimmer. I decided to clean his wide sexy feet but I completely didn't suppose how sensitive male feet can be. As a result, the standard pedicure and drying procedure became an unbearable torments for this cute guy.
Duration: 28:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 1673kbps

File size: 350.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PolishBoysFeet - Karol (Ticklish Pedicure For Teenage Feet) 720p

English Lads vol. 244 Hatley

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
See their first time experiencing pleasure and pain at the same time. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Duration: 23:01
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2727kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 491.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: English Lads vol. 244

PolishBoysFeet - Milosz (Gay Handjob For Authentic Footballer) 720p Nova

Perfectly built, straight 20 years old Milosz professionally plays football – he’s a very talented goalkeeper. He keeps a lot of balls everyday but today I want to keep two very full balls of that incredibly handsome tall boy. I start with licking his awesome big feet and I suck every toe of them. As you may see, this young goalkeeper is very ticklish so I use a sharp pin – wheel to torment his armpits, soles of these feet and the most intimate parts of Milosz’ body! I also spray his exposed feet with a cold water to make them even more sensitive. Soon I strip him off and start wanking goalkeeper’s erected dick. Milosz has a constant and huge hard-on even when I am playing with his dick using that painful pin-wheel for his genitals! When this handsome footballer is ready to empty his balls I point that very hard cock directly to his talented feet and we can see this obedient gorgeous guy covering these bare feet with his own hot spunk.
Duration: 16:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 1791kbps

File size: 220.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PolishBoysFeet - Milosz (Gay Handjob For Authentic Footballer) 720p

August Alexander - Drew Jerked & Tickled Farmville

Cast: August Alexander
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
August comes home to find his out of town guest Drew locked in bondage on his bed. One of Drew's tricks had locked him up and then run off! So typical! August decides to take advantage of this situation and mess with Drew by tickling him. He does look so hot in his underwear and those cuffs. Drew is very ticklish and he is out of breath from laughing very quickly. August notices his friend is getting hard and massages his cock-head until Drew cues with a huge moan. But Drew's torment doesn't stop there because August doesn't stop tickling him.
Duration: 8:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6645kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 433.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: August Alexander - Drew Jerked & Tickled

Время генерации страницы 0.13153 секунды с 9 запросами