LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cameron Worships Koi's Bare 9 1/2 Size Feet Taylorsville

Cast: Cameron Kincade and Koi
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
Koi is your typical All-American hunk, but way better looking than most. At least, we think so at MyFriendsFeet. Cameron Kincade had to get at his size 9 1/2 feet to worship them. I was ok with it, just kicking back with a camera to make sure I got it all captured properly. Dudes like Koi cannot be underrated. I don't think Koi had ever been treated so good before, judging by the expressions that came across his gorgeous face. He loved the way Cameron adored his peds!
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4352kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 449.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cameron Worships Koi's Bare 9 1/2 Size Feet

Edison Tied Up & Tickled Holyoke

Cast: Edison and Galt
With his boyish looks and gorgeous size 10 feet, Edison is always welcome at MyFriendsFeet to be tickle tortured. Galt and I tied him up and drove him nuts with tickle torment here. Galt is a bit new to the tickle torture thing, but he just followed my lead and before long we had Edison going absolutely bananas with our fingers and tickle toys. It sure was a blast playing with Edison's perfect size 10 feet!
Duration: 13:43
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1482kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 161.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Edison Tied Up & Tickled

PolishBoysFeet - Karol (Straight KarolI's Horny) 720p Mendon

19 yrs old heterosexual swimmer Karol has taken part in a few foot-fetish scenes so far and during them I noticed that he really likes being watched and even gets a bit horny every time in front of my camera! So that's obvious that I've had to offer him a little more this time. I want to see his first masturbation with paying special attention to his beautiful swimmer's feet.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 1503kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 213.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PolishBoysFeet - Karol (Straight KarolI's Horny) 720p

PolishBoysFeet - Milosz (Big Boys Don't Cry) 720p Otley

I barely remember the time of my when I was discovering my complicated sexuality with more than fifty shades of it. There was a time I thought I was the only gay in this catholic country and I was very sure that there couldn't be something like a fancy to the male feet. Thanks God it was just the beginning of an unstoppable Internet expansion (I think it's actually even speeding up) and soon I discovered that there are many normal guys in the world who share the same preferences and having male foot fetish isn't perversion or even bent - it's just an important part of our sexuality and we cannot be ashamed of ourselves.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 1645kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 206.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PolishBoysFeet - Milosz (Big Boys Don't Cry) 720p

New Guy Christian Foot Worshipped By Two Cartersville

Cast: Christian W
Christian is the new guy at Julian and Cameron's work and to initiate him into the 'group' they convinced him into letting them worship his feet. They certainly wasted no time getting to it either, dropping to their knees while each took a socked foot to worship. First, Christian was adored while socked, then eventually the socks came off and he received the foot love he quickly learned how to appreciate and adore. Who wouldn't love and adore Christian's perfect size 11 feet?
Duration: 15:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6934kbps

File size: 788.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Guy Christian Foot Worshipped By Two

BoyNapped Indulging With Blond Boy Jamie - Part 1 North River

Studio: BoyNapped
Cast: Jamie Kelvin, Xavier Sibley
Foot fetishists rejoice! Xavier is back and he has hot blond boy Jamie to play with in this lovely play session. He's starting out with some great rope work, binding the boy on his back with his feet up and his toes roped, his balls and cock tied tightly and connected to the rest so every twitch and jolt tugs on his tender sack. His bare arse is quickly stuffed with a slippery toy and Xavier breaks out the tools of his torment. The pinwheels roam over those naked soles, the spoon slaps against the pink flesh, the brush tickles his most tender bare feet while he winces and endures the discomfort. There's more to come for this boy, stick around for part 2!
Duration: 32:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4099kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoyNapped Indulging With Blond Boy Jamie - Part 1

Chris Rockway Foot Spy Wrightstown

Cast: Chris Rockway
Chris Rockway is letting you take a good look at his size 13 feet. He starts out lounging and reading a book while wearing sandals. He then removes them so you can see every inch of his bare feet and wiggling toes.
Duration: 5:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2869kbps

File size: 129.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chris Rockway Foot Spy

Время генерации страницы 0.09721 секунды с 9 запросами