View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 12:10 PM   #22
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bashful Brunette First Timer Kershaw

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
This girl has been fantasizing about Bootleg her entire life, and sought us out so she could fuck him. I'm 100% serious. So she is achieving one of her goals here, albeit a dirty and degrading one. Her bile was a unique color. A brilliant yellow, almost like turmeric. She aimed to please, and filling up that whore bowl was her goal. Her big pendulous tits got slapped as she took cock in that tender pussy. She enjoyed being subjugated, so much so, that when you did or said a degrading thing to her, she'd quiver with pleasure. She took lots of cum to the face and ate it all like the good girl she is. One thing that stood out to me in particular was she begged Boots to step on her face like she was a cigarette butt. He did, and his Air Kapernicks, with the duct taped logo, smeared those dirty souls onto her innocent, bashful face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bashful Brunette First Timer

Amazing Lesbian Domination With Top Stars Angela White & Alexis Texas Pine Knot

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Alexis Texas, Angela White
Genres: Lesbian Domination, Pet, Slapping, Asslicking, Cunnilingus, FaceSitting
Video language: English
This has been a long anticipated release with the amazing Alexis Texas… or should I say, Miss Texas. I get the privilege of being her submissive little pet pussy. I crawl into the room on her leash and Miss Texas instructs me to worship her booty and feast on her delicious holes. Miss Texas thoroughly smothers me with her huge ass cheeks and my face turns bright red as she cuts off my air supply. I’m such a good little pet for Miss Texas that she lets me cum and even gives me a round of ass applause.
Duration: 30:24
Video: 1920x960, AVC (H.264), 9700kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazing Lesbian Domination With Top Stars Angela White & Alexis Texas

Crown you asshole Unicoi

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Milan
Genres: Anal, DP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Verbal Abuse, Pissing
This girl is absolutely gorgeous. In addition to that, she throats your cock, lets yourfuck her ass, swallows yellow discipline, and is submissive and obedient AF. She’s only a 100 lbs, too. She’s got nice perky tities and a tight stomach. She inhaled dick like a pro, and her tiny little body was used like a puppet. She let it all transpire, and she cleaned up her mess with her mouth and also did A2M. Her tiny holes got DP’d, and she loved it. They split her like a log for winter fire wood. 3 nuts were applied to her gorgeous face, and we caused her to climb into the trash can. We pulled up the bag, and sealed it up with only her head sticking out while she wore the whore bowl. She looked so sad and humiliated as she gazed into the camera with such sad, doe like eyes.
Duration: 1:08:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crown you asshole

Throat blowjob tickles the tonsils San Antonio Del Tachira

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Ulyana
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
Lately we’ve been blessed with high quality tail looking for some discipline—both actual discipline, and yellow discipline. So she got the back of my hand and the contents of my bladder. She got fucked nice and hard by Bootleg and Sam. Boots made her purge via thrusting in her deep and hard in her throat, and Sams giant Scud Missile dick beat the fuck out of her cervix. She squealed like a ferrel pig. It got emotional for a bit and dredged up some history, but she hung in there, turning her body and mind into a vessel of pleasure. She fulfilled her female purpose of taking cum and being a warm, wet hole for stiff cocks. She was a very good girl today.
Duration: 1:19:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Throat blowjob tickles the tonsils

Christy White - A Little Bit More (2022) Powder Springs

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Christy White
Genres: Blondes
Gorgeous blonde Christy White is frustrated to find Nek Sinner barely notices her enter the room. As Andrej Lupin’s erotic movie "A Little Bit More" begins, she abandons her breakfast in favor of filming herself masturbating at the table. Grabbing her lover's attention by sending the video to his phone, the naked cutie jumps in his lap and kisses him hungrily. Nek responds to Christy’s embrace enthusiastically, sucking her nipples to make her shiver with arousal. She kneels and frees his stiffening cock from his shorts, gazing up at him as she licks and sucks it all the way to the root. The stellar blowjob has Nek rigid and ready to fuck, so Christy straddles him and impales herself in cowgirl. She slides up and down Nek’s thick shaft vigorously, their bodies slapping together as she rides to an intense orgasm. Spinning around into reverse cowgirl, Christy bounces vigorously with his fingers on her clit to drive her wild. They switch to spoons and Christy climaxes again as Nek fucks her with fierce thrusts and fills her with creamy cum that trickles out as they kiss happily.
Duration: 23:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christy White - A Little Bit More (2022)

Rebecca Vanguard Prepped to Be Wrecked Dry Run

Rebecca Vanguard (previously known as Sailor Luna) is back, this time for even harsher treatment then before. On the menu: 3 days of depravity and hard, rough use. This was day 1. Dr. Mercies interviewed Rebecca and then immediately proceeded to face-fuck her. There was a lot of deep ass eating, of course, with Rebecca using her finger to deliver an-extra thorough cleaning. All the while, she was spanked, paddled, and face-slapped. As cum dripped down her face, Dr. Mercies congratulated her on completing her warmup. Rebecca did a good job submitting. Dr. Mercies was quite pleased.
Duration: 41:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6262kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebecca Vanguard Prepped to Be Wrecked

19, Supple, And Pliable Honomu

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Look at the tits on this nineteen year old. Brand new. They still have that new tit smell, too. She arrived, and I peered through my vast security network of camera and LED bulbs that transmit audio within the wave length, and I flipped to camera 2, then 3 for a close up. Here is a buxom blonde, more than 1/2 my age, and 1/2 my IQ, standing there like a deer in the headlights. My cock began to twitch some. Then I became fully erect, because I knew she was in over her head, and she still hadn’t figured it out. She was taken in almost every position. Her compliance and obedience was impressive. It was like we had badges on and flash lights in her face. She just put her mouth on the first thing presented to her. She was shell shocked. The figure whore leg lock finished her off. Then she got fucked brutally hard, and she was trying to fight it. So we slapped her in a headlock. That kept her from moving around. We proceeded to deep thrust into her pussy. Shrieks and moans came out of her mouth. It was a free for all. Then 3 loads hit her right on the forehead. She rolled her eyes to play off the humiliation, but this isn’t our first rodeo.
Duration: 51:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19, Supple, And Pliable

Время генерации страницы 0.03507 секунды с 9 запросами