View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 12:06 PM   #20
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

SB Karma Rx - Instant Karma Hesperus

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Face Fucking, Blonde, Big Tits, Tattoo, Fucking, Facial
Video language: English
Busty blonde Karma Rx looks stunning in her pretty pink dress. It barely covers her massive tits, especially once shes bound in strict rope bondage on her knees! Jesse can't contain himself and rams his throbbing cock down her greedy throat. Hair pulling, sloppy, brutal face fucking ensues. Her face is coated with spit til her makeup is destroyed as he gropes her exposed tits.
Next, Jesse has her tied on her back at the perfect angle to fuck her enormous boobs. Her toned body looks incredible laid out and bound for his pleasure. She sucks his dick like a true pro as he rubs her needy clit. A hard cock down her throat clearly turns Karma on, and it’s not long before Jesse has her flipped over and pounds her from behind. She’s left a sticky, drool covered mess, her pretty mouth wide open and begging for more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SB Karma Rx - Instant Karma

Cantilever Love - Endza Adair Wye Mills

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
A pathetic drooling mess. No matter how hot Endza Adair is, she'll always end up reduced to a pathetic, drooling, sobbing mess by the time O.T. is done with her. She doesn't want to be so turned on by the extreme corporal punishment and intense bondage that he puts her through, but she can't help herself.
She is screaming through the black ball gag in her mouth, but she isn't even trying to form words anymore. She would be running away if her bondage didn't keep her in place so well. The metal shackles and chains let her shake and struggle, but they won't let her get away. The leather straps that hold her to the wooden and metal frame are more than enough to hold her steady while O.T. works her over with the whip.
Orgasms are overwhelming after so much build up. She can't hold them in as the magic wand vibrates her clit furiously. She'd be crying if she wasn't so busy cumming, and while she would probably like to beg for mercy, all that she can manage to get out is a mixture of moans, screams, and cries of "Oh, God!"
Duration: 47:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7364kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cantilever Love - Endza Adair

ImPressed - Kira Noir Nago

Release Year: 2019
The devices are ingenious. The scenarios are horrific. There is a lot that is appealing about what he does. A bright eyed young babe like myself might be enthralled by the crazy antics.
I came in search of a mentor. Granted I broke in unannounced and took a tour, but all I wanted was to help him. I wanted to be close to him while he did his work.
He saw me coming. He watched me like he watches all his prey. I was just another supple body to bend to his sadistic delight.
My capture was tremendous from his perspective. I wish I could feel the delight he feels at having captured me, restrained me, tormented me!
The worst torment of all the thought that he will keep me forever in his devices without ever letting me help him.
Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ImPressed - Kira Noir

The Facility - Blaten Lee West Warwick

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
We all look to control something in our lives. Sometimes that control becomes an obsession. For me it was sex. A friend recommended The Ix Facility. I was told they could really help with my addiction. Walking around the grounds I was very impressed.
No one told me I would be sharing a room. No one mentioned that I would be bound the entire time and made to wear a dick gag. I don't know how they expect to treat sexual addiction by taking sexual advantage of me. The one thing I sought to control in my life has now been taken from me.
Once they trained me to behave they began bringing men and women in. Usually several in a day. The doctor usually watches. Sometimes he video tapes it on his phone. I know the people pay him for it, but the doctor keeps every penny.
Duration: 38:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Facility - Blaten Lee

Saturday Night Fever Part Two - Hailey Young Pinerolo

Hailey Young and Elise Graves have been playing with each other for quite some time but really they are just getting started. Hailey has to opportunity to make Elise very uncomfortable and she is not going to pass it up. Little does she realize that Elise will be given the chance for revenge later. If she knew that everything she did would be coming back to her in the future she may not be so gung-ho with the inflatable ass plug.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:08:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Saturday Night Fever Part Two - Hailey Young

A Robot Has No Rights - Abigail Dupree Mount Holly Springs

Meet Abbybot. She is the next generation of pleasure toy, delivered right to OT's door. She may look, feel, and even react like a real person, but she is just an object, and one that he owns, which means that he can use her however he sees fit.
I'm sure there are plenty of men out there who would look at Abbybot's body and decide that she is the perfect fuck-doll. They would spend day and night plowing the tight pussy or asshole on this beautifully equipped and perfectly obedient slave. But for the BDSM enthusiast Abbybot is so much more than just holes. She is the perfect submissive. She feels everything, she obeys everything, she takes anything, and unlike a real person, OT doesn't have to worry about safe words, hard limits, or taking things too far.
Duration: 46:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Robot Has No Rights - Abigail Dupree

Cici Rhodes Back Into the Fold Sleepy Eye

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Cici Rhodes, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture,
You've been away far too long. Los Angeles didn't sit well with you, did it? I'm sure it left much to be desired. You are far too advanced for that society. You do not belong among them. Leaving that trap was for the best.
Duration: 1:03:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cici Rhodes Back Into the Fold

Время генерации страницы 0.06797 секунды с 9 запросами