LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Chris Rockway and Dan Edwards Mc Dermott

Cast: Chris Rockway and Dan Edwards
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
Chris was taking some time for himself, and Dan walked in on him. Lucky for Chris! Dan made the self-pleasure moment just that much better when he worshiped Chris' feet while Chris made a mess on himself.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 636.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chris Rockway and Dan Edwards

Nathaniel's Tickling Audition Moletai

Cast: Nathaniel H
Happy Thanksgiving! Speaking about things I'm grateful for, this handsome and friendly guy named Nathaniel was referred by one of his friends currently on the site. After some starts and stops we were finally able to connect and get together. I thought we would start out with an audition. Nathaniel said he was ticklish but he didn't know how much. It turns out he's pretty crazy ticklish and he seemed to enjoy it. It was the highlight of my week!
Duration: 14:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6888kbps

File size: 724.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nathaniel's Tickling Audition

Tattooed Stud RJ Foot Worshiped In His Sleep Gallipolis

Cast: RJ
Another guest in my spare room rented out for the night via WebB&B.com. Tattooed, muscle stud RJ fell asleep and I couldn't help getting down on my knees to suck on his sexy toes. Would could, actually' Seeing such a strong, sturdy man laying there so vulnerable is enough to make any foot freak submit to the man. RJ rolls from side to side, moaning aloud in his sleep. He must be having some wonderful dreams as his feet get worshiped. I know I did!
Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

File size: 540.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tattooed Stud RJ Foot Worshiped In His Sleep

Aldo Tickled In Sheer Socks - Aldo Spring Dale

Cast: Aldo
Aldo is just so adorably sexy and ticklish that I tickle him every chance I get. He is actually moving across the country to go to school soon, so I hope he comes back to town as often as he says he will. Aldo actually calls me up these days looking to do a tickling scene, which is a change from just a short time ago. I didn't think he would ever agree to get tickled, but he did. Today for his tickle torture he was dressed in sheer socks and office attire and the thin socks seemed to make his feet more ticklish - which is saying something with this guy!
Duration: 10:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5012kbps

File size: 402.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aldo Tickled In Sheer Socks - Aldo

Marky Enlists My Help To Tickle Mario - Mario O and Marky D Cheltenham Township

Cast: Mario O and Marky D
Marky D wanted me to help him get some information out of hot muscle hunk Mario with some tickle torture. So I set up the MyFriendsFeet cameras and made it happen right away. Mario is one of the biggest muscle men I've had on MFF, so tying him up for this tickle torture session was a given. There was no way Mario was going to be tickle tormented while untied. Marky D certainly wanted it that way, as he knew it would help him get the information he wanted out of the muscle stud as we tickled his stunning body and size 12 feet!
Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6289kbps

File size: 961.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marky Enlists My Help To Tickle Mario - Mario O and Marky D

Ryan's Size 11 Feet Worshiped - Rocky Vallarta and Ryan West Hartford

Cast: Rocky Vallarta and Ryan
Rocky loves servicing guys' feet, especially guys who have never had it done before. As for straight man Ryan, he is a bit nervous about the experience but open to it. Rocky is an expert and he shows Ryan how great it feels to have his toes sucked and soles licked up and down. Ryan has a hot body as well and Rocky asks for a big whiff of Ryan's armpits too. It's the icing on the cake!
Duration: 20:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5616kbps

File size: 885.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryan's Size 11 Feet Worshiped - Rocky Vallarta and Ryan

Jack Totally Power Fucks That Hot Arse! Raseiniai

Genres: Foot Fetish ,Passionate Fuck ,In The Bedroom ,Riding
So, our first film of 2010 brings a long, hard passionate fuck - the kind you sometimes fantasise about and for Cole (a relative newbie!) it certainly was a dream come true! Oh yes, he was the lucky man to receive a proper ass pounding and the guy to deliver it was our very own power-top Jack . Both of these horny fellas were salivating at thought of one fine and dirty fuck session and that's exactly what it turned out to be - they wanted to get it on, and fast. No foreplay, no messing, just a good hard fuck...
Well... almost! Things kicked off with some heated kissing and a quick roll around the bed but that was all they needed to become rock-hard and ready for a damned good fuck session! Ignoring the usual warm-up of cock-sucking and rimming, Cole was more than ready to offer up his ass to Jack who just happened to be horny as hell and ready to fuck like there was no tomorrow! "Bring it on" I thought to myself...this is Hot .
Cole sure did gasp as the length of Jack's mighty meat pushed its way slowly into him, but once Jack settled in to his powerful rhythm there simply wasn't a way of stopping either of them! Cole gripped the bed - steadying himself and his ass - before Jack's big dick drilled in and out like some wanton machine in overdrive! With each fuck position came another bout of gasps and deep breathing until Jack could hold back no longer and delivers Cole a fantastic facial .
Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3063kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 352.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jack Totally Power Fucks That Hot Arse!

Время генерации страницы 0.12225 секунды с 9 запросами