LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bronco - Bronco's Tickling Audition Chestnut Ridge

Cast: Bronco
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
Ray told me he was going to bring a friend over for a shoot. I was stunned when it turned out to be this bruiser Bronco with size 13 feet. Bronco wasn't really expecting to get tickled, but he was a great sport about it - even though he knew he was ticklish. He thought his feet were going to be the worst (they are gorgeous, by the way). It turns out that his armpits and his belly button turned out to be his downfall. Ray is a good tickler too and he had his buddy in hysterics.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7128kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 593.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bronco - Bronco's Tickling Audition

Seth's Tickling Audition Went Very Well Gerton

Cast: Seth
MyFriendsFeet finally got Seth to agree to a tickling audition, although he didn't think he was very ticklish. It turns out he was pretty darn ticklish on his feet, his sides and his armpits. The tickler actually almost made him wet his shorts. He He. SO erotic! Seth is one extremely ticklish dude and he's cute when he laughs too. A true hunk indeed!
Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5270kbps

File size: 540.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seth's Tickling Audition Went Very Well

Johnny Hazzard Tramples Hans Berlin - Johnny Hazzard and Hans Berlin Lytle Creek

Cast: Johnny Hazzard and Hans Berlin
When Johnny comes in for a massage on a stormy day, bodyworker Hans gets a lot more than he bargained for! Hans worships Johnny a bit when he falls asleep, but has the tables turned on him when Johnny wakes up, tramples Hans and makes him shoot a load on Johnny's feet.
Duration: 17:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11237kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Johnny Hazzard Tramples Hans Berlin - Johnny Hazzard and Hans Berlin

Christopher Daniels' Socks & Feet Worshiped - Christopher Daniels and Link Melcroft

Cast: Christopher Daniels and Link
Link and Christopher have had a long week, and there's no better way to relax for both of them than some foot and sock worship. Link loves to give and Christopher loves to get his sexy size 12's worshiped. It turns him on so much that he shoots a big load while Link goes to town on his toes. Only at MyFriendsFeet could a scenario like this happen!
Duration: 17:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5804kbps

File size: 784.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christopher Daniels' Socks & Feet Worshiped - Christopher Daniels and Link

Mac Savage Chamonix

Cast: Mac Savage
Sexy Mac Savage feels like he is so off-the-charts ticklish that he couldn't even give me a number to describe how ticklish he is. He isn't far off either - Mac is one of those painfully ticklish guys that I almost hate to torture. Of course I said, "Almost" because I got over feeling bad for him quickly as I explored all of his ticklish spots and left him calling me Satan by the time his session was through.
Duration: 17:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4675kbps

File size: 635.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mac Savage

Jake Tied Up, Gagged & Worshiped - Jake H Agate

Cast: Jake H
Some guys are just too hard to resist - when it comes to tying them up, that is! Blonde jock Jake is definitely my type. He's so sexy, and those tattoos of his really get me going. First I gagged him good. His size 10 feet and socks smelled strong and it was amazing when I pulled his trainers off. I worshiped the hell out of those socks before taking them off too and washing Jake's masculine soles and toes with my mouth and tongue. He stayed quiet the entire time!
Duration: 10:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5518kbps

File size: 419.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jake Tied Up, Gagged & Worshiped - Jake H

West Coast and Joe - West Worshiped By Micro Joe Raywood

Cast: West Coast and Joe
It's just another day for Foot Master West - but I think the rest of us would consider it a bit weird. He and his foot sub Joe are having a worship session. Joe isn't too much into West's socks this day because they are so smelly. After West presses him about his bad attitude, Joe relents and worships West's smelly socks. Joe finally gets West's socks off and worships the giant size 14 bare feet. West is still stewing about Joe's lack of respect and casts a spell that shrinks Joe down to one inch. West then picks Joe up and makes him get in between his now-enormous toes and lick while West covers him up completely with his discarded sock. It's getting crazy!
Duration: 17:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6971kbps

File size: 910.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: West Coast and Joe - West Worshiped By Micro Joe

Время генерации страницы 0.11108 секунды с 9 запросами