Old 03-31-2023, 08:25 AM   #262
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

A Robot Has No Rights - Abigail Dupree Shawnee

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Meet Abbybot. She is the next generation of pleasure toy, delivered right to OT's door. She may look, feel, and even react like a real person, but she is just an object, and one that he owns, which means that he can use her however he sees fit.
I'm sure there are plenty of men out there who would look at Abbybot's body and decide that she is the perfect fuck-doll. They would spend day and night plowing the tight pussy or asshole on this beautifully equipped and perfectly obedient slave. But for the BDSM enthusiast Abbybot is so much more than just holes. She is the perfect submissive. She feels everything, she obeys everything, she takes anything, and unlike a real person, OT doesn't have to worry about safe words, hard limits, or taking things too far.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Robot Has No Rights - Abigail Dupree

HardTied Ela Darling No Escap Caballo

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Ela Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Ela Darling No Escap

Let's start with nipple clips Kulpsville

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Disgraced and Tormented
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Yet another perfect torment movie for Graias fans, prepared by Dr Lomp. Hot model Kate Bootal is invited to Graias Studio, to surrender her sensitive flesh to Dr Lomp. Sadistic master has prepared a painful boob torment for this unlucky girl. Kate will be tightly fixed to the back side of the famous torment throne, her head will be covered by a disgracing doggy hood, and she has to wait for her bitter BDSM session, silently, from Dr Lomp’s talented hands. Merciless master is to focus her natural and seductive tits. He will shut his ears to the poor girl’s screams, and place his hurtful needles right through her breasts and nipples. Watch and see how long innocent girl Kate can bear such a painful game.
Duration: 17:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12214kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Let's start with nipple clips

Insex - 1016 Live Bonnerdale

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints
A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I’d stopped dating. It wasn’t the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I’m over ‘relationships’ for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That’s all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I’d watched my sisters and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head. And I’d fumbled with myself some nights, unsatisfied, my fumbling increasing my longing. Like cocks were doing now. Oh, I’d had lots of cocks the last few years, big ones, small ones. Cocks that were hair-trigger, and cocks that had to be coaxed. Cocks that loved your basic fuck, and cocks that wanted anything but your basic fuck. And I’d lie in bed afterwards with every one of those cocks (never guys, or men, just cocks), damp, salty, sometimes fumbling in the dark after they started snoring, and I wanted more, less, nothing, everything. I wanted something I couldn’t admit to myself. I wanted and wanted, but I was afraid. "Call him," my friend said. It was the thought of lying in the dark that stopped me from calling, and the scent of supposed love, and the emptiness, the loneliness, the unhappiness that was always worse after it was over. I was fumbling in the dark. When I finally made the call, he told me to come alone and to wear a skirt and blouse. No underwear. My hands shook. I shaved everything that night. Everything but my head. I shoved a chair in front of the mirror and sat in it, naked. I touched myself, my legs spread and feet resting against the wall on either side of the mirror. I investigated each fold of my pussy and cunt, then touched my fingers to my mouth, tasting myself. And I fondled my breasts, watching, playing with my nipples until they hardened. I slipped my fingers in and out of myself, the fingers of one hand in my asshole, the fingers of the other in my cunt. And all the while, I watched. I was a stranger to myself. I was nobody I’d ever met before. The first thing he did that night was to tie me bent over a cage. Some other girl was locked inside of it. "You think I’m going to fuck you?" he said, leaning close, but not touching me. "Only if you’re lucky." And he cocked his head, his eyes sad, as though he pitied me. "Don’t worry." He smiled then, but it made me shiver. "I’m only going to hurt you a little." I wanted to say something sexy. I wanted to make him want me. I wanted to do all the things I’d learned through the years, the way a girl takes control. But I couldn’t. I was falling. I was out of control. I was breaking into pieces. He smiled because he knew everything the moment he saw me. He’d watched my eyes wander once he’d unlocked the door to his "special room" and led me inside. The walls were covered with straps, ropes, chain, shackles. My body was on fire. That night he cut my clothing off me. He shackled me to a metal bar. He locked a heavy steel collar on my neck. Chain between my legs, around my breasts. Metal in my mouth, my ass. Metal clamps pinching my nipples. And later, vibrator in my cunt. He stretched me out spread-eagle, lying on my back. He wrapped leather around my neck and tightened. He cut off my air. He made me come over and over. After he was done with me and let me loose, I kneeled in front of him and kissed his boots. He put a thinner collar on my neck and locked it in place. "You’ll do everything I say. When I call, you’ll come immediately." I stared at the floor. "Yes sir." "You’re mine now." I shivered, not from cold, but from something else, something new, an electricity. For the first time, I wasn’t fumbling in the dark anymore. "Yes sir."
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insex - 1016 Live

Gimping Cowgirl - Insex Richardton

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints
CowGirl is the consummate Guinea pig in the PD laboratory. She is so open to trying anything.
Holes, holes everywhere — oh what to do. Well, put six of them on display. They want to audition for Insex; let them watch a class act. He steadies her as she wobbles in six inch heels out to the cunt spot. She’s dressed in a flourishing floral dress. He must have grabbed her off a street in Manhattan as she strutted about.
Duration: 39:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4600kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gimping Cowgirl - Insex

Naked Slavegirls Punished Marijampole

Sybil, Dawn and Lillith are naughty slavegirls who must be made to endure every whim that their demanding master has! Of course, the only proper way for his point to be made is if the girls are as naked as the day they were born. Sybil’s endurance is stretched to the limit in three ways. First, she must choose between standing on her toes for an agonizing time or get relief only to have her nipples clamped while her bottom is paddled. Next, she must crawl on the floor to move padlocks from place to place using only a hook through the ring of her nose. Failure to finish on time results in more paddling. Finally, she is bound to a cross and given a strong lashing on her lush breasts and smooth shaven pussy.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:44:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 966.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naked Slavegirls Punished

Strap On Squad Perfect Only Magic Sweet The Best Collection. Part 4. Iron Springs

Her devilish giggle will keep you rock hard, start to finish. She's brought in a young curious hot girl, Kendra Cole, who is craving hardcore sex.

Total size: 5.5 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strap On Squad Perfect Only Magic Sweet The Best Collection. Part 4.

Время генерации страницы 0.08518 секунды с 9 запросами