Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Krisztin Stormville

Cast: Krisztin
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, All Sex
Video language: English
Pain slut Krisztin loves to be controlled. Loves when someone breaks her spirit and body through pleasure and pain. She loves to be handled as an object, and exactly that what she gets in the lair. Master Mugur tortures the woman's nipples, fucks her spread open mouth, spreads her ass and pussy before she cums on the redhead as if she were some useless rags.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:33
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Krisztin

The Scottish Domme Fort Pierre

Release Year: 2023
The bottom is impaled from both ends on cocks. What a lucky bottom to be able to enjoy all those heady juices from his top's rampant member...
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:38:26
Video: 500x332, AVC (H.264), 856kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 710.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Scottish Domme

I torture my mistress in front of my wife East Glacier Park

Cast: Alyssa Lynn, Dee Williams (Darling), Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Alyssa Lynn has a fantasy. A mysterious man let's himself into her home, and gives her a bondage and rough sex experience that she will always remember.
Alyssa lives in a house with other strippers from the same club. She is home alone though so she doesn't think anything of it when the door opens until she sees that the person standing in the doorway is not one of the other strippers like she expected. A man with his face covered looms before her and she’s easily captured.
She he handcuffs her to her own pole and puts his cock in her mouth she doesn’t struggle before opening her face hole for fucking. She’s enjoying the cock all to herself when one of her roommates stumbles into the scene and is quickly placed on her knees to join her. The man takes each slutty mouth in turn until both women are drooling and dazed.
It gets even rougher in the bedroom. Both sluts are hogtied and their faces used until the intruder decides to their pussies as well. From pussy to mouth, he’s in his own playground of holes. They cum and choke and cum some more. They are no longer concerned about each other. They are both locked in their own moments of ectasy, their bodies writhing as if begging for more cock.
When they are brought to the living room and fucked until they are both dazed and aching for more, the intruder thinks maybe he is finished with these two, but then the door opens once more.
Duration: 30:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I torture my mistress in front of my wife

Ariel Anderssen - Long Term Pony Girl Training pt.4 Rincon

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RestrainedElegance
After feeding it is time for her to do the chores. He unchains her but padlocks her hands behind her back and gags her once again. She must clean and tidy the whole kitchen and do the dishes with her hands bound behind her. Oh, and he’s left the nipple clamps on so that every step causes the chain to swing and her nipples to received a painful pull!Then it is time to return to the prison cell. She must learn patience and endurance, so he chains her standing with her hands chained above her head. How long can she endure the standing torture stress position? As long as she must: all night!She is so grateful when he returns to release her at long last with the day of the new day. If she behaves better, tonight she will get a nicer sleeping environment.He takes her up to the bathroom. Time for this pony girl to get a wash and rub down! She is stripped naked and must shower in full view of her trainer, to her further humiliation. Once scrubbed clean she is locked back into her pony harness for the day’s training. Does she remember the steps he taught her yesterday? Still in the bedroom she is put through her paces as he assesses her performance.Then it is back down into the kitchen for more chores. She must prepare tea and coffee and breakfast for them both, but she is of course not permitted to join him at the table straight away- she must kneel and await permission, and punishment with the riding crop for the small mistakes she has already made this morning. Then she is permitted to sit at the table but must once again eat without using her hands which are cuffed behind her. It is so much worse having to do it in front of a person who is eating normally!
Duration: 22:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen - Long Term Pony Girl Training pt.4

India Summer Speechless Bancroft

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: India Summer
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Bondage isn't just rope. It's more than just corporal punishment. Bondage is a way of controlling someone by getting inside their head, their heart and their soul. Once I've had a minute to analyze India she is like putty in my hands.
Duration: 57:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: India Summer Speechless

Christina Carter Pattonsburg

glamour model lola lynn agrees to try out the orgasm bar. she jumps and squirms as the wand goes on. she works her pussy off the wand and slowly drips drool down her body to lube up her pussy and the wand. the sight of her arched out dripping drool is too hot to be missed. she settles on the wand as her legs tire and the orgasm fun ensues.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:56:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina Carter

The Facility - Blaten Lee Heemskerk

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
We all look to control something in our lives. Sometimes that control becomes an obsession. For me it was sex. A friend recommended The Ix Facility. I was told they could really help with my addiction. Walking around the grounds I was very impressed.
No one told me I would be sharing a room. No one mentioned that I would be bound the entire time and made to wear a dick gag. I don't know how they expect to treat sexual addiction by taking sexual advantage of me. The one thing I sought to control in my life has now been taken from me.
Once they trained me to behave they began bringing men and women in. Usually several in a day. The doctor usually watches. Sometimes he video tapes it on his phone. I know the people pay him for it, but the doctor keeps every penny.
Duration: 38:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Facility - Blaten Lee

Время генерации страницы 0.15028 секунды с 9 запросами