Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

HT - The Casey Cumming - Casey Calvert Dovray

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made Our studio the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.
It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope. She starts off tied to a chair, testing her bondage and moaning softly into the ball gag. She isn't much of a screamer, honestly. Some girls hate the corporal punishment and let you know at the top of their lungs, but this beauty must love it because instead of a wail, every strike of the cane is met with the kind of hearty grunts and moans that signal how horny she is becoming.
They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most powerful hand-held toy in the world and she can't get away from it, even if she wanted to.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - The Casey Cumming - Casey Calvert

Erica Korti - Lesbian fist domination Cabo San Lucas

Cast: Erica Korti
Genres: Russian ,Strap On ,Toys ,Fisting
Jane and Anna are two lonesome women that, once in a blue moon, indulge in lesbian pleasures. Their meetings are infrequent, but they do their best to make each one unforgettable. This time around, Jane is a cruel mistress that is going to do whatever she wants to her submissive girlfriend. She puts Anna on a leash, forces her to crawl on all fours and lick her feet. Since all of that got Jane Extra horny, she decided to push the envelope even further: she orders Anna to spread her legs so that she can fuck her leaking pussy with her clenched fist. Incredible feelings overwhelmed both women as they got hornier and hornier and the fist-fucking got fiercer and more heartfelt…
Duration: 29:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11686kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Erica Korti - Lesbian fist domination

ImPressed - Kira Noir West Dennis

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The devices are ingenious. The scenarios are horrific. There is a lot that is appealing about what he does. A bright eyed young babe like myself might be enthralled by the crazy antics.
I came in search of a mentor. Granted I broke in unannounced and took a tour, but all I wanted was to help him. I wanted to be close to him while he did his work.
He saw me coming. He watched me like he watches all his prey. I was just another supple body to bend to his sadistic delight.
My capture was tremendous from his perspective. I wish I could feel the delight he feels at having captured me, restrained me, tormented me!
The worst torment of all the thought that he will keep me forever in his devices without ever letting me help him.
Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ImPressed - Kira Noir

Bondage Stars Scene 1 Billom

Release Year: 2023
Wenona screams when i tie nipple strings thru a ring and tie the other end to her outstretched ankle! Her toned leg trembles as she frantically tries to hold it up. Later, the wand wrapped against her pussy, Wenona rides it pulled on her toes by the nipple strings.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:26:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Stars Scene 1

Vibration for an experienced lady orgasm New Bethlehem

Cast: Cara Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Vibrator, Masturbation, Caning
It's Hot Girl Summer at the Day house until Cara is interrupted. Her father isn't happy with her lazy attitude and he's determined to make a correction. Mr Day does not spare the rod this time. Cara is pretty messed up. Even after a hard lesson and some inappropriate toughing she still doesn't clean the tub properly, but maybe he's just trying to find reasons to punish his unruly daughter. Once again Cara needs to be punished. This time she's quit her summer internship to sit on the couch and watch TV. Her dad is furious and he's not going to hold back anything, he will teach Cara the error of her ways.
Duration: 42:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vibration for an experienced lady orgasm

Wenona Sharples

After years of shooting Wenona, I know one thing is for certain...every Master needs a Wenona...She's tough, she's sexy, she has a will to endure and a will to cum...Feenix uses rope to keep her body stressed at all times...spread, crotchroped, bent over and suspended...When Wenona finds comfort, Feenix takes it away...then brings it back as pleasure eventually...tenacious with his attention to her pussy, Wenona ends up squirting twice while suspended...which she probably enjoyed more than her time with the samurai stuffed inside and shcoking her pussy...as always, Wenona absorbs it all with grace.
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 652.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona

Restraint Guidonia

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Dildo, Vibrator
Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She’s locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something.
Duration: 37:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Restraint

Время генерации страницы 0.04976 секунды с 9 запросами