Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Repped to Be Wrecked* New Church

Cast: Rebecca Vanguard
Genres: Blowjob, Facial, Rimjob
Video language: English
Rebecca Vanguard (previously known as Sailor Luna) is back, this time for even harsher treatment then before. On the menu: 3 days of depravity and hard, rough use. This was day 1. Dr. Mercies interviewed Rebecca and then immediately proceeded to face-fuck her. There was a lot of deep ass eating, of course, with Rebecca using her finger to deliver an-extra thorough cleaning. All the while, she was spanked, paddled, and face-slapped. As cum dripped down her face, Dr. Mercies congratulated her on completing her warmup. Rebecca did a good job submitting. Dr. Mercies was quite pleased.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6262kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Repped to Be Wrecked*

Kahlista Rope Bound, Smothered Hill AFB

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kahlista Stonem - Dee Williams - Matt Williams.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ebony
For the second part of Kahlista's live show, we decide to change positions. Using rope, Matt ties her to a stool. Matt and Dee Williams now tag team her mouth and pussy, making her cum over and over.
Kahlista enjoys being slapped so she is given some well-deserved smacks across her beautiful face. Tears form in her eyes, but these are tears of overwhelming pleasure. Kahlista is in a state of bliss already when Dee uses some breathplay to send her right over the edge. Matt and Dee use the neck rope to restrict her breathing. She receives a hand around her slender neck. Her mouth and nose are covered and best of all, they flip her over and Dee smothers Kahlista with her shapely, perfect ass.
Kahlista cums and cums until her eyes cross. She is dizzy and smiling by the time they decide they are done with this position. But they aren’t finished with her yet. She is going to get the complete Sexually Broken experience.
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 710.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kahlista Rope Bound, Smothered

Romance of the Ass: Valentine's Day Midvale

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Ass to other girl’s mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Cum swapping, Facial, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss , Piss games, Pissing, Rough oral, Crying, Face slapping, fear, gagging, Heavy degradation, Nasty filt
Dr. Mercies has chosen his favorite romantic moments from the anal madhouse. Some of our older footage from 2014 has been enhanced for this compilation. We think, whether you find yourself jerking off alone this holiday or boning your whore in the butt, you'll let out some good tension with this well-curated collection.
Duration: 2:10:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2144kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Romance of the Ass: Valentine's Day

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 1 Mouth of Wilson

Lilly and I made a bet last month on who would get the most sales. She has the potential to sell more, but she is kind of a prude bitch. I mean, look at the way she dresses... A pant suit buttoned all the way up to her neck. She probably would have won if she'd show a little more skin and flirt a little. Good thing for me she doesn't because now I get to keep her as my bondage slave for the weekend. She comes over to my "man cave" right after work on Friday evening. I know she's going to be bitchy so the first thing I'm going to do is break her of that. I lead her by her hair and immediately start binding her. Within seconds she starts bitching. "It's to tight", "How Much rope are you going to use" I bet you got picked on a lot as a " I just go along with her as I know I won't have to listen to her for much longer. After I have her box tied, I crotch rope her and tie it off overhead in front of her. I then add another rope and tie it off to the post behind her, further tightening the crotchrope and forcing Lilly to arch her back. She still tries to bitch, but it fades into heavy breathing, especially when I rip open her blazer and cut off her bra. Once I really start groping, squeezing and slapping her tits, Lilly stops talking all together. You do hear lots of panting and moaning though. I eventually remove the crotchrope. That's just a warm up for what's to come. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 881.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 1

Saggy boobs bouncing Unionville Center

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Bella Rolland
Genres: blowjob, hardcore, open mouth facial cumshot, big dick, big ass, big tits, deep throat, facefuck, pussy eating, slapping
Bella Rolland was dressed in black with a matching ski mask. She was sneaking around a house, looking for a good way in. The back door was unlocked. She entered the house. She went from room to room, looking through drawers and shelves. Peter Green woke up as he heard slight noises. He quietly opened his bedroom door and saw a thief dressed in black sneaking through the house. He jumped her from the back, wrestled with her. She shouted: It’s me, it’s me, your girlfriend. Wasn’t this one of your fantasies? He quickly smiled and took her to the bedroom. Here he punished her for breaking into the house. He slapped her tits, slapped her booty. Then he fucked. She was still wearing that black ski mask and he fucked her that much harder. She came several times and then he shut his big load of cum on her face.
Duration: 32:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9743kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Saggy boobs bouncing

Kel Bowie, Matt Williams Emporium

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kel Bowie, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Caning, Ball Gag, Choking, Face Slapping, Flogging, Foot Torture, Neck Rope, Nipple Clamps, Vibrator
Some people find their way into bondage through friends, some through significant others, and some through sheer chance. Kel Bowie never had to find her way into it at all. As far as she's concerned, and as far as we can tell, Kel was born for bondage. She thinks about it all the time and always has. In the beginning of her session, in fact, she mentions the first time she was ever tied up at the fresh young age of nine. It's no wonder she found her way to our dungeon.Kel has her arms tied back in a brutal strappado and her legs tied at the ankles to spread them as wide as they can go. As O.T. ties her neck rope to the ceiling she gets curious and wants to watch to see what he's doing. O.T. doesn't feel the need to humor this slut enough to look her in the face and tells her not to look at him unless he says otherwise. Kel does her best but she can't seem to keep her eyes off of his hands as he sets her up for her torment. It looks like O.T. is going to have to teach her a lesson in listening to simple, basic instructions.He cuts holes in her tight little dress so that he can attach some nipple clamps and canes all over her feet and legs. Her neck rope is so tightly tied to the ceiling that each time she squirms with discomfort, it chokes her a little tighter. O.T. moves her around the room as he sees fit to more uncomfortable and intense positions, but she never loses the rope around her neck. She must have done a pretty bad job of listening, because pretty soon she is well acquainted with not just the feeling of the cane on her legs, but also barbecue skewers on her feet, and a flogger on her sensitive pussy.
Duration: 44:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6984kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kel Bowie, Matt Williams

Superheroines Revenge Gone Awry Leitchfield

During the Day Ashley is an investigative reporter and under the cover of darkness she is a superheroine. She has been planning her revenge on Dr. Cupcakes for months. AS you may remember he caught her trespassing. She was subsequently severely bound and gagged. She sneaks into his lair, but Dr. Cupcakes is ready. He turns around and displays his Huge, ultra hard, glistening Magic Diamond!! No woman can resist. She immediately can't stop staring. She is quickly and put to sleep. She is carried over Dr Cupcakes shoulder and left on the floor deep in the bowels of his secret lair. He gropes and ragdolls her body for a bit. He turns her onto her stomach and then binds her elbows, wrists, and ankles with leather straps. She eventually wakes up confused. She struggles on the floor for a while. Dr Cupcakes returns. He sits in a chair and gropes her huge tits before he shoves a huge sponge in her mouth and then seals it in with clear tape. He then continues to roughly manhandle her. He stands her up and forces her to bend over the table. He slaps her ass a good 8 times. He turns her around and straps her neck to the post. Her lower arms are strapped to her body. Dr. Cupcakes removes her sponge gag and replaces it with a ballgag. With her neck strapped to the post, our superheroine is forced to bend backwards in a most uncomfortable way. When Dr Cupcakes returns he adds a crotchrope and then hangs a concrete block off of it. This makes her predicament even more uncomfortable. Her tits are pulled free of her shiny super uniform and repeatedly groped and slapped. He leaves her to struggle, drool, and mmpph for a bit. When he returns he clamps her nipples and then ties them up high on the post. Between her uncomfortable position, the clamps, crotchrope, and her burning calves, it doesn't take long before the tears start forming. Dr. Cupcakes does not take being attacked lightly. Finally after what seemed like an eternity for our superheroine, Dr. Cupcakes removes the clamps, crotchrope and the neck strap. He gropes her tits and forces her to her knees. He ungags her and grabs a handful of hair. He asks what she has to say for herself. He doesn't get the response he wants. You know what that means... Yes there will be a new episode coming soon!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Superheroines Revenge Gone Awry

Время генерации страницы 0.05696 секунды с 9 запросами