View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 11:07 AM   #4595
nedry

Поблагодарили 73 раз(а) в 52 сообщениях

All my threads

nedry Почти всегда - правда.

A lot of that is Cameron's unofficial number assignments based on old OT patterns (be warned, lots of "doubled" assigned setnumbers) and pretty much the main thread is the closest we're gonna get. There's also a Behind the Scenes set shot on 24 May 2021, possibly released 21 Jun 21, that Cameron seems to have missed entirely.

If somebody has a "burner" Google account and wants to start a Google Sheets spreadsheet I'll be happy to contribute what I can from an Excel spreadsheet I've built over many years; I can't do this myself because my space with them is almost full as it is. (Mine doesn't have shoot or release dates, but once I build out the "backbone" we can go back and fill those in as far as info is available; much of the early content was lost in a format change ca. 2004-2006ish and much more has been lost as some retired models have requested their content be deleted.) Start the party, private-message me the link and I'll plug things in as I can. I'm thinking a sheet for each site and columns for:
*"Old OAS"/Cameron setnumber
*""New OAS" set code
*Model name/names
*Special categories (Group Shoots, Tease at Home, Tease Around the World, Interviews/Q&A's, stuff like that)
*Shoot date
*Release date
*Maybe a quick outfit summary in 3-5 words
*Miscellaneous notes
nedry is offline   Reply With Quote
3 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
Cameron (03-29-2023), Psdhart (04-11-2023), voja21 (03-30-2023)

Время генерации страницы 0.03346 секунды с 9 запросами