View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 10:54 AM   #16
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Allegra's Test - Part 1 Vader

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra's Test - Part 1

When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 2 White Castle

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Adara's captor raises her to just the right height, before leaving her as he gathers a few things. The first being a large ring gag. A rope is tied into her hair, before her arms are bound much more securely with more zipties. Her shorts are cut off and her tits are pulled out from her sports bra. He spins her around groping her stretched body and slapping her ass. He oils her tanned toned body before leaving her to endure her bondage. She spins like she's on a vertical spit. Adara moans, arches, and flops as she endures being strung up like meat. As if things were not already bad enough, her captor hooks her nose with metal hooks stretched tight! This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 420.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 2

AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 1 Bettsville

She thinks she's better than everyone because she has a degree. She thinks she should have my office, which is much nicer than hers. She's a constant bitch because she resents me for being where I am. I finally got sick of it and jokingly made her an offer I knew she couldn't refuse. I told her that if I tied her up, and she could escape, then she could have my office. She jumped on the challenge. I knew her over confidence would be her downfall once again. I had her meet me at my workshop. I started tying her and immediately she starts bitching. I stay calm for now as I secure her arms behind her back. I then give her ass a few hard smacks. She yelps and is stunned. She is having a hard time comprehending what is going on right now. This settles her down a bit. I continue tying her. She soon returns to her bitchy ways though. After a while, I lift her dress up and start smacking her ass again. She tries to writhe away, but her neckrope prevents that. I grab her by her hair and continue slapping her ass hard. I tire of her constant whining and bitching, so I shove a pair of panties in her mouth and then seal them in with clear tape. I continue wrapping the tape over her eyes as well, which effectively blindfolds her. With AJ somewhat subdued, I continue binding her. I add a tight crotchrope and then tightly bind her legs. I repeatedly start slapping her ass again after her legs are bound. I then add a bit more rope to her upper body bondage and then... Guess I beat her ass a bit more, but I realize that it will take more than some hand spanking to cure AJ. I walk off as AJ tries to maintain her balance as she stands tightly bound and blind. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 29:01

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 1

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2 Jodie

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 26:05

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagarism - Part 2 Holloman Air Force Base

This clip starts where Part 1 ended.Rachel endures a barrage of tit and ass slapping and groping. She whimpers as I raise the chain hoist, further stressing her shoulders. I snip away the fabric covering her nipples which have been poking through her almost see through tank top from the beginning. I let her get used to her bondage for a short while... all Rachel can do is whimper and drool. I am far from done with her though... her fingers are all ziptied, before I cut away her cute workout outfit, leaving her in athletic shoes and pantyhose. Her bondage intensifies when I tie her elbows and then tie her hair back to her wrists. I enjoy watching her struggle and twitch for a while before I remove her shoes. I then watch her endure her bondage for a while once again. No need to rush as I plan on savoring every moment. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 23:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 523.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagarism - Part 2

Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 2 Shedd

As told by Illustrious RougeWhere did I leave off. Oh Yeah, He then grabs the rope around my ankles and pulls me down towards the head board. All the slack on my wrist ropes is now gone. He tightens up the ankle ropes and I am completely bound spread eagle. Now he starts running his hands all over my bound body... My tits, arms, legs. He also starts slapping my inner thighs hard. It stings like hell, but I like it! He then disappears into the shadows once again as I am left to struggle and writhe. When he returns he removes the head gear. He cuts off my tank top and stuffs it in my mouth and then tapes it in with clear tape. The tape really shoves the cloth far back in my mouth. He appears with more rope. He runs a rope through my pussy and then up over a pipe in the ceiling and then ties it off to the head board. I knew that the bondage would get more stringent and it is, but this is just the beginning. He ties my toes back with thin twine. He puts the clamps on my nipples that are connected by a chain. He slips some twine over the chain and then pulls them excruciatingly tight and ties the twine off to the headboard. I thought my nipples were going to be ripped off, and yeat for some reason, I still kind of liked it. At this point, I am tied tight. He once again starts running his hands all over my bound body and then starts slapping my inner thighs again. As I jerk the nipple clamps, my toes, and the crotch rope tighten. I imagine this was part of the plan. He disappears again for a while. I'm left bound and by this time my body starts to tremble, but I sense that this just makes him enjoy it more. He returns once more and smacks my inner thigh incredibly hard, then everything kind of turns into a blur. Next thing I know I'm strung up by my neck with my wrists bound behind my back. That's all I have time for today. Ill tell you more tomorrow.
Duration: 18:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 402.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 2

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 1 Riceville

Ashley definitely needs discipline... probably more so than anyone I know, and today she will receive it in the form of tit torture. Her huge natural tits are just begging for bondage, clamps, and whippings. I make her wait for a while in the dark. She waits neckroped, wrists tied, and ring gagged. When I'm ready I arrive and turn on the lights. I start by manhandling, groping, and slapping her tits. I grab a bundle of rope and tightly tie a thick band of rope around her waist. I lift her skirt to find her not wearing any panties. I use a thicker rope and pull it tight between her legs. I snip away the fabric of her blouse exposing her nipples. I put some small but strong binder clips on her tits to get things started. I am continuously slapping and squeezing her tits. I slap her inner thighs and order her to spread her legs. I place several rubber bands on her tits before I add the beginnings of a wire bra. I manhandle her again, turning her and slapping her ass, using her tits as a handle. The clips on her tits are removed and now I start slapping them hard. Most of her blouse is then cut off as well as her skirt. I pull up a chair and untie her neckrope from above. Ashley takes a seat. I tie and cinch a few ropes around her waist, before I remove her gag. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 19:42

File size: 885.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.08968 секунды с 9 запросами