Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Maria Kazi - Stepsis Knows One Good Turn Deserves Another (2022) Susan

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Maria Kazi
Genres: Blondes
Video language: English
Maria Kenzie is in the kitchen making a sandwich while her stepbrother Jay Romero is in the breakfast nook. The stepsiblings don't always get along, and in this case Jay decides to make trouble as Maria begins to eat. She sees the look on his face and asks what's going on, and he claims that she's just gross when she eats. Jay goes on to say that he thinks she makes disgusting noises when she fucks, too. Maria tells Jay that he's just jealous that she's fucking his friend, which makes Jay storm out of the room.
Later, Jay is beating his meat and daydreaming about his stepsister. When he says her name aloud as he cums, Maria overhears it and barges in. Confronted by his hot stepsis, Jay has an idea: He tells her that it's not fair she's heard his sex noises but he hasn't heard hers. He tells Maria that to make it fair he'll have to hear her sex noises. Maria thinks about it, and then agrees. Tugging her shirt down to show off her titties and then peeling off her shorts so she can slide her panties aside, she masturbates just as Jay asked. Her dirty talk just gets Jay all wound up, so when Maria begs her stepbrother to fuck her dripping wet pussy he is happy to oblige.
They begin with Maria sucking Jay off to make sure he's as hard as a rock just for her. Turning around, Maria lets Jay palm that ass as he guides himself inside. She's so eager she can't help but jerk backwards to meet him thrust for thrust. Putting Jay on his back lets Maria climb on top to give her stepbrother a bald pussy stiffie ride, first in reverse cowgirl and then in cowgirl. They finish each other off with Maria on her back, hands on her calves to spread her legs nice and wide. Maria doesn't just want her stepbro to fuck her; she wants him to cum inside her. Jay is happy to do it, giving his hot stepsister a nice big creampie reward.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6156kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maria Kazi - Stepsis Knows One Good Turn Deserves Another (2022)

Stacey Saran - Adventures In Cock Sitting Gabbs

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Stacey Saran
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Couples Fantasies, Cowgirl, Cum on Tits, Doggystyle, High Heels, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Piercing, Side Fuck, Tattoo
Unable to trust him with the house to himself, Danny D's wife hires an adult sitter, Stacy Saran, to supervise while she's out for the night. Stacy's content playing games with the irresponsible Danny until it's bedtime, but when she sees how big Danny's cock is, Stacy wants to play a different kind of game! Stacy shoves Danny's massive dick deep inside her throat before Danny pounds her sweet pussy with it, covering her tits with his cum before his wife comes back home.
Duration: 31:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3304kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 790.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stacey Saran - Adventures In Cock Sitting

Stuck at Home with My New Step Mom Massena

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Cory Chase
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Roleplay
Stuck To The New Couch
My step-mom, Cory, lost one of her earrings and she has no idea where she lost it! She walks in to the living room wearing nothing but a dark red bath robe, as she searches the couch cushions for her missing earring. She sticks both of her hands deep in to the couch cushion, since she is convinced that her earring is lost in the couch. Both of her hands end up getting stuck in the cushion! "Oh no! I think my bracelets are stuck in the couch!" she cries out. "Help! Is anybody home?" she calls out. I walk in to the living room and my step-mom begs me to help her get unstuck. I decide to take advantage of this situation by pulling my step-mother's bathrobe off of her body. I now have her MILF body completely naked, with her ass sticking up in the air. I can't help but feel my cock getting hard inside of my pants, so I pull my hard cock out and I shove it inside of my step-mom's pussy! "What are you doing to me?! You're not helping me at all!" she cries out. "I'm trying to help you get unstuck..." I calmly tell her. Since my step-mom's hands are still stuck in the couch and she can't move at all, I decide to take my cock and shove it deep inside of her ass hole next! "Ouch! What the Hell! You're stretching my ass out!" my step-mom exclaims. "Oh, really? It feels great to me!" I tell her. I keep fucking my step-mom until one of her hands comes free! "I need to get my other hand free!" she tells me. I walk over to her mouth and I shove my cock inside of her mouth, right after it's been inside of her ass. I enjoy making my step-mom do very naughty things! I shove my cock deep in to her ass again and I keep fucking her holes until her other hand finally is free! "Now that you're free, you can flip over!" I tell her. She lies down in the missionary position and I fuck her pussy and ass back and forth, in no particular order. When I get close to cumming, I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and all over her chin! She swallows as much of my cum as she can.
Stuck Making My Bed
My bedroom is a mess, and I have no desire to make my bed or clean my room at all. My step-mom walks in to my bedroom and she is really annoyed at how messy my bedroom is. She decides to make my bed for me, since she knows that I'm never going to make my bed on my own! While she is making my bed, her watch and her bracelet ends up getting stuck in my bed! Now that both of her hands are helpless and stuck, I decide that this is another perfect opportunity to fuck my step-mom again! I shove my hard cock deep inside of my step-mom's pussy and I keep fucking her until one of her hands is finally free! I keep fucking her as an attempt to get her other hand unstuck, but it doesn't seem to be working just yet. I decide to shove my cock deep inside of her ass next, because maybe that will help get her hand unstuck. If it doesn't get unstuck, then at least I still get to fuck my step-mom's ass! I keep fucking her holes until I can get both of her hands unstuck from inside of my bed. She flips around on to her back and I fuck her ass, pussy and mouth back and forth in this position now. "Are you ready to swallow a big, fat load?" I ask her, as I feel my cock getting closer and closer to cumming. "Get down on your knees," I instruct my step-mom. I have her open her mouth wide and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and all over her face again! "Now you need to get out of my bedroom before step-dad gets home from work!" I exclaim. She jumps up and runs out of my room...
Stuck To The New Chair
My step-mom, Cory, is sitting in our living room on an uncomfortable, white chair. She keeps moving around, switching in to different positions, as she is trying to get comfortable. She sticks her head under the arm of the chair, and she ends up getting her head and shoulders stuck! She starts to panic, as she calls out for someone to come help her get unstuck. "Are you stuck AGAIN?!" I ask her, as I walk in to the living room. "How did you get stuck in the chair?!" I question. "I was trying to get comfortable!" she cries out. I grab on to her shoulders as I try to help her out. I end up pulling her shirt off instead! Then I grab on to her hips, so I can try and pull her out from that way. I end up pulling off her shorts instead! I take my hand and I grab on to her ass and pussy, as I try to pull her out again. "I'm naked and stuck in front of you again!" she realizes, as she can see my boner popping out of my pants. I walk over to her and I shove my cock in to her mouth. She gives me a blowjob, even though she is unsure as to why she is giving her step-son a blowjob. "If you help me out, then I'll help you get unstuck!" I tell her. She wraps her lips around my cock and she begins to suck on my cock. She bobs up and down as she gives me a blowjob. I walk up behind her next, and I shove my cock inside of her pussy in the doggy style position. After I fuck her for a few minutes, I suggest that maybe me fucking her ass would help her more. I shove my cock inside of my step-mom's ass hole, and I watch her hole gape wide and big as I pull my cock out. I keep fucking her ass as I pull her out again... and this time it works! She stands up and she leans against the chair, while I fuck her ass and pussy back and forth. She sucks my cock after I fuck her ass hole. Then I shove my cock back inside of her pussy and ass. When I get close to cumming, I tell my step-mom to get down on her knees and open her mouth wide for me! I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and all over her face!
Stuck In The Nightstand
I walk in to my step-mom's bedroom and I find her completely naked, with her hand stuck in the night stand! "I would fuck you no matter what! You don't have to keep getting stuck in order to make me fuck you!" I tell her. "Just roleplay with me a little bit," my step-mom says, as she spreads her legs wide open for me. I walk over to the bed and I start to fuck her pussy in the missionary position first. After fucking her pussy for a few minutes, I decide to stick my cock in her ass! I grab her hand and I pull her hand out from the night stand. "Now that you're unstuck, how about you ride my cock?" I ask her. She hops on top of me and she rides my cock in the cowgirl position with her ass. Then she flips over and rides my cock in the reverse cowgirl position with her pussy and her ass! She moves in to the doggy style position next and I keep fucking her ass and pussy back and forth. Her ass gapes so wide when I pull my cock out of her ass! She lies down on her back next, and I fuck both of her holes back and forth in the missionary position now. I grab her big tits while I fuck her. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out of her ass and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth! She swallows it all, like a good step-mom!
Duration: 1:24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck at Home with My New Step Mom

Jenna Noelle - GangBang Creampie 289 Cross River

Cast: Jenna Noelle
Genres: 6 Creampies, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Deepthroat, First Timer, Gangbang, Hairy Pussy - Bush, Interracial, MILF, Natural
Jenna told us in her interview she naturally stays pretty wet. Chris and Randy make sure of that by licking her sweet pussy into a frenzy as her begins. Rex reaps the benefits as the first Cocksman who gets to slide inside Jenna's pink wetness since he won this week's round of . Remember Jenna said she was very tactile and enjoyed having multiple hands and mouths on her, not to mention inside her, so she is in heaven. have their first turns inside Jenna before she wants some rides. Chris is the first cowboy in the saddle as she mounts him with Cockmen at both her sides. For a girl who has never had a gangbang before, Jenna knows how to keep her hands, mouth, and pussy full at all times. By her own admission, she has been dreaming about this for a long time. Chris successfully alley-oops Jenna onto Scotty's cock for another ride before Will turns her around across the bench so she can take it in both sides from combos of a variety of different Cocksmen. Randy gives Jenna her first orgasm before Will jumps in with the first creampie of the day. He plants it deep, so Jenna moves to the floor to try and loosen it up. Randy decides gravity is a good way to work the cum out of her, so Jenna rides him in reverse cowgirl for a while before Chris puts her on her stomach for some plank sex. Scotty jumps in to put creampie #2 in Jenna. Her tight dancer muscles hold onto the loads until Randy flips her over and cums in her for deposit #3 which finally starts dripping out of her well-fucked pussy. Will drops a second creampie in Jenna as her sugar walls become a gooey mess once the 'pies keep dropping. Jenna makes her way back up on the pedestal and squats to let all the goodness leak out of her. The Cocksmen surround her for a group photo before her concludes. Jenna is leaving the Gangbang Station a very happy girl, filled with more cum than she has ever had before. Will she be back for her second gangbang ever? You decide, subscribers. Get typing in the comments and tell us your thoughts.
Duration: 34:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenna Noelle - GangBang Creampie 289

Sexy Asian Julia Fucked Like Crazy Chambery

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Julia Boin
Genres: JAV, Blowjob, Straight, Hardcore, Missionary, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Facial, Natural tits, Big tits, Uncensored
Beautiful Julia, actress of this studio in her second film! This is a special version of the movie uncensored. Sex scenes were shot with good camera work, interesting perspectives and some use of pov. Happy viewing.
Duration: 1:55:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5604kbps
Audio: 58kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Asian Julia Fucked Like Crazy

Stepsis And Her Friend Decide To Play Nice - Leana Lovings, Violet Gems Sandnessjoen

Cast: Leana Lovings, Violet Gems
Genres: Cowgirl, Latina, CumSwappingSis, Blowjob
Leana Lovings is staying over with her friend Violet Gems. They chat about how Violet's , Johnny, will take the girls to dance class tomorrow. It turns out that Johnny has an instant crush on Leana when he sees her. He has a thing for girls with glasses, so Leana is very much his type. Leana admits to Violet that she really likes watching guys jerk off, which creates an awkward moment between the friends.
For his part, Johnny goes right to the bathroom and begins to beat the meat, Leana overhears what's up and spies on Johnny while masturbating her own juicy pussy. Violet catches both of them in the act and acts like she's upset, but Johnny spills his 's secret that they've gotten a little bit naughty together. Leana proposes a threesome, pointing out that it'll satisfy all their wants, and Johnny and Violet agree. The trio goes to the bedroom so that Johnny can fulfill his end of the bargain.
Seeing Johnny masturbating gets both girls super hot. It's not long before they both want to join in. Violet climbs on top to ride her stepbro in cowgirl, and then Leana takes a spin in reverse cowgirl. Violet loves the way that position looks, so she goes for it, too, as Johnny jackhammers up into his 's creamy coochie. Leana takes a pussy pounding on her back as Violet rides Leana's tongue. Tagging out, Leana gets to enjoy Johnny's fuck stick with Leana rubbing her clit to double down on Violet's pleasure. Johnny can't hold back from blowing his load on Violet's stomach, leaving the girls with a big shot of hot cum to snowball and play with.
Duration: 25:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18885kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepsis And Her Friend Decide To Play Nice - Leana Lovings, Violet Gems

Fucking And Fireworks - Freya Parker, Madison Summers Limoges

Cast: Freya Parker, Madison Summers
Genres: Sloppy, Creampie, Shaved Pussy, Big Dick, Pussy Licking, Tattoos
It's the Fourth of July, and Freya Parker and Madison Summers are getting all dressed up in tight little patriotic outfits to go to a party. The girls are just about ready to get going when Madison's , Ricky Spanish, walks in and asks what they're up to. He asks if he can come to he party, but both Madison and Freya put him down and tell him he's not going to any party they're at. The girls go to the kitchen to find the fireworks they said they'd bring to the party, but they learn that Ricky already shot them off. Madison tells Ricky that if he goes and gets them more fireworks they might let him come to the party with them.
Later, Ricky returns with a big box of fireworks. The girls are riffling through the box when they realize that Ricky has put his dick in the box. Freya finds it first, and makes eye contact with Ricky as she strokes it. When Madison realizes what's up, she tries to protest. Freya likes it, though, and argues that it's not a little pecker at all. Madison suggests that if Freya likes it so much, maybe she should fuck Ricky while Madison sits back and watches. That's all the encouragement Freya needs to get down on her knees and start sucking Ricky's dick. True to her word, Madison gets on the couch and diddles herself as Ricky enjoys first a BJ and then the chance to sink balls deep into Freya's juicy cooch.
Watching her bang her best friend is too much for Madison to just passively enjoy. It's not long before Freya gets off the D to let Madison have a go. Getting on her hands and knees, Madison squeals in delight as Ricky slides into her greedy twat. The position also lets her eat Freya out, creating a true threesome. Freya gets to enjoy Ricky in reverse cowgirl with Madison rubbing her clit until Freya is gasping in delight. Once Madison has helped get Freya off, she gets on her back and welcomes Ricky home between her thighs. He gets Madison off with Freya's help, then gives her a nice big creampie. Madison tells them that she's not on birth control and begs Freya to get it out of her, so Freya leans in and slurps the cum out.
Duration: 28:53
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18597kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking And Fireworks - Freya Parker, Madison Summers

Время генерации страницы 0.03255 секунды с 9 запросами