Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Alexis Malone, Kenzie Love - College Bound Cream Pie (2023) Mendon

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Alexis Malone, Kenzie Love
Genres: Orgy
Video language: English
Elias and Spikey are off to college, and their stepmoms, Alexis and Kenzie, will miss them dearly. The two milfs express to one another that they want nothing more than to be pregnant. To see their dreams come true, the cunning milfs hatch a scheme to have their stepsons cum inside them before they go away to college. Alexis and Kenzie blindfold their stepsons, and when the blindfolds are removed, Elias and Spikey are shocked to see their stepmoms bent over in front of them, pussies out, ready to be fucked. It feels good to fuck each other’s stepmom, but Alexis and Kenzie want to get fucked by their own stepsons, so they initiate a sneaky swap to make things even kinkier.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5455kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Malone, Kenzie Love - College Bound Cream Pie (2023)

Suzuka Kurumi, Takanashi Arisa, Minazuki Hikaru Bari

Studio: IE NERGY!
Cast: Suzuka Kurumi, Takanashi Arisa, Minazuki Hikaru
Genres: College Girls, Picking Up Girls, Creampie
Video language: Japanese
対戦相手は巨根AV男優!?罰ゲームは 即ハメ生中出し!かわいすぎるシロ� �ト女子大生が必死にイキ耐える 凄いテク我慢ゲームにチャレンジ!4
Duration: 2:06:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1362kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suzuka Kurumi, Takanashi Arisa, Minazuki Hikaru

Nika Katana - Tried to finish a college, but finished in my tutor’s mouth! - E13 Wevertown

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Effective Cash, Tutor 4K
Cast: Nika Katana
Genres: Brunette, Clips, HD, Mature, 1080p, Huge Cock, Teacher
I had an upcoming exam in physics. Geez, I hate it so much… So, as bad luck would have it, today was the day I had a lesson with a very demanding and arrogant tutor. Although that only made her even sexier, I guess. She sat wearing her short dress and I was dying to get underneath it, while she looked at me with contempt. I hate when people think I’m stupid! Therefore, I had to show my knowledge of the law of universal gravitation not just in theory, but also in practice, since my dick was definitely gravitating towards her juicy pussy. This mature slut didn't want to listen to me, so I had to gag her with my huge cock. Now I'm a teacher here!
Duration: 38:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11675kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nika Katana - Tried to finish a college, but finished in my tutor’s mouth! - E13

Penelope Gets Fucked in Budapest Wolf Wagner Conover

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Wolf Wagner
Cast: Max Maynard, Penelope Cum
Genres: Brunette, Fingering, College, Latina, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ass, POV
Max Maynard is in Budapest. All of a sudden, it knocks on the door and there she is: Penelope Cum. A petite Latina whom Max already knows from numerous fuck movies and he's elated. Penelope wants to suck dick and get her pussy banged. No problem for Max! He lets her polish his rod with her cockwasher before fucking her teen pussy in numerous positions. After all the hot fucking, he gifts her with a creamy load.
Duration: 38:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4023kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penelope Gets Fucked in Budapest Wolf Wagner

Anatomik Media - College Presentation Snoqualmie

Studio: Anatomik Media
Cast: Casey Calvert, Ella Nova
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, College, Strap-on, Fetish, Lesbian, pussy eating
Casey Calvert gets fucked during a college presentation. But when rolls over on his back, with his eyes closed, and Lauren starts feeling up his groin, her coworker knows it's her cue to exit!
Duration: 16:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7555kbps

File size: 935.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anatomik Media - College Presentation

Russian Institute Lesson vol 21 Central

Release Year: 2023
First sexual experiences, 19 year old students, authoritarian female director and perverse punishments: this is the year's programme at the Russian Institute. Mademoiselle Anna, the director of the institution, is particularly vicious. With her, the pretty residents in uniform had better respect the rules. When Mademoiselle Anna discovers that Justine and Nadia have brought with them a young man to secretly indulge in the pleasures of anal sex and sample their first sexual encounter, the director immediately starts imagining the punishment she will inflict on them. The next day, with bare buttocks and panties in their mouths, Nadia and Justine spank each other in Mademoiselle Anna's office. Utter humiliation, as the school inspector is present. And the apparently unmoved inspector dreams of participating in the punishment of the two gorgeous students... While some are punished and others offer themselves to their teacher, Tiffany experiences her first real orgasm with a boy in the toilet. This infringement of the rules exposes her to the wrath of Mademoiselle Anna and her punishment will be both terrible and exciting... But what punishment has she got in mind for her?
Duration: 2:00:46
Video: 720x394, AVC (H.264), 977kbps

File size: 982.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Institute Lesson vol 21

BackSeat Driving School - Part 2 Burning Angel Waspan

Studio: Burning Angel
Cast: Aiden Ashley, Dante Colle
Genres: Blonde, Masturbation, Natural Tits, 69, Blowjob, doggy style, girl/boy, pigtails
Traffic school continues as teacher Joanna Angel asks the class to tell her something that all their car accidents had in common. As various students in the class speak, one of them, Aiden Ashley, is so bored and horny, that she starts playing with her pussy under the desk.
Another one of the students, Dante Colle, sees what Aiden's doing and can't take his eyes off of her.
Joanna goes on, telling the class that she senses a lot of pent-up energy in the room, which may be affecting their driving. Luckily she has the perfect exercise to help relax them.
She plays some pre-recorded traffic sounds, asking them all to close their eyes and breathe deeply. But it looks like Dante has caught Aiden's eye too, because when everyone else has their eyes closed, Aiden leans over to Dante, taking his cock out of his pants, and sliding it down her throat.
That's way to release pent-up energy!
Duration: 29:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BackSeat Driving School - Part 2 Burning Angel

Время генерации страницы 0.02634 секунды с 9 запросами