View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 09:32 AM   #13
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Kendra Barbie Cragsmoor

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English
Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie. He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo. Clamps on her nipples. She's his, but what is her price. She has to tell him her price. A thousand dollars per hour. He canes her feet while she screams and cries. He's having fun and she's miserable. This is what you do to a strong woman.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra Barbie

Riding The Curves North Shore

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Aspen has those sexy curves you just want to wrap some rope around. She’s so quickly immobilized. Her arms are above her and her gorgeous tits are exposed. Then her perfect butt gets played with.
Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riding The Curves

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3 Hubbardston

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I had planned on tightening up Ashley's cleave gag with some black tape, but it's falling out so I just remove it and stuff a large sponge in her mouth instead. I seal it in with clear tape. This one will not be falling out. I place a hand over her mouth and chin as I poke her bound tits with a bundle of sharp wooden skewers. Ashley yelps and struggles furiously against the ropes as I continue. The tears really start to flow now and soon her eye makeup is running down her face. After a while, I stop, but only to make her bondage more severe. Her elbows are tied together and jacked up. More rope is added around her upper and lower arms and then around her body. Her sponge gag is removed and replaced with a panty gag and gray tape. It's time for more tit bondage. I bind her tits even tighter by adding more thin cord. I give them a few slaps. They are much ore firm now as there is definitely less jiggle when slapped. The worst is yet to come though as now I start slapping her tits with a long thin wooden paddle. Ashley struggles and screams through her gag as her bound tits are slapped with the implement. I eventually stop and leave poor Ashley in her bondage and panty gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3

Swing Champion

Lilah Day wants to swing. There is more than one position to do that in so we try out a couple. First she in a box tie. She tests her bondage by kicking up her feet and swinging around.
Duration: 39:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Swing

Kushie Bondage Las Palmas

Katie Kush is one sexy girl! She’s got a body that not only bends to our will, but is also magnificent to look at. Such a pretty face too. Perfect for our ministrations. She’s new to bondage. It’s wonderful to see her explore her predicament.
Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kushie Bondage

Living Bondage Fantasy Meridianville

PD is a master at getting inside the minds of his subjects. He asks just the right questions to set sweet little Maggie Mead off. What turns her on is him, his brilliance with bondage, his deep fetishism, and his cock.
Duration: 32:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Living Bondage Fantasy

Время генерации страницы 0.11584 секунды с 9 запросами