View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 09:32 AM   #11
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Escalated Kota Bharu

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English
Wenona and Dee have a very odd relationship. Wenona just wants to read her book outside, but Dee has something a little more twisted in mind for the day. Gagged and bound by her neck Wenona is pulled up and tied to a tree. Her legs are spread wide so Dee can see her cunt. Things are really going to heat up. Wenona is dragged to the barn where she's tied to a ladder and Sister Dee continues to have her fun. Wenona struggles, but it's no use. She's not going anywhere.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Escalated

Bondage Fairy Silas

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Lola is quite the little bondage nymph. She's got the petite little body for some serious rope ties. Once she's bound you can see her excitement. The way she moves her little body. It's perfect for a nice OTK spanking.
Duration: 38:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Fairy

Entwined Bayaguana

Brooke Johnson has found herself in a bit of a tricky situation. Her hands are wound with a bunch of twine. What seems like a situation she can easily get herself out of is actually much harder than you'd think. Every time she pulls the thin strands bite into her flesh.
Duration: 38:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Entwined

Living Bondage Fantasy part 2 Jeanerette

Maggie Mead has a lot of hardware in that cunt of hers. It makes it extra sensitive and the place she loves to have touched the most. With a little bit of cock sucking she may even get to cum. Just not before she earns it.
Duration: 35:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Living Bondage Fantasy part 2

Over the Moon Pine Knot

Isabel tries to act apprehensive, but secretly she's over the moon about being tied up. She just can't help the cheesy smile playing across her face as she's bound to helplessness. She bites her lip indicating her arousal. Her feet twist and she bounces her knee.
Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Over the Moon

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2 Bronnoysund

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

The Tits South Colby

Ella Jane looks on with nervous anticipation as her arms are bound as far away from her body as possible. She's told to open her mouth. A large rag is stuffed deep into her gaping hole. Tape is wrapped around her head to keep it in.
Duration: 32:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Tits

Время генерации страницы 0.23397 секунды с 9 запросами