Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Rope Her , Pole Split

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Raquel Roper
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
Raquel Roper is wound up tighter than just about anyone you've ever met. She disgusts herself, and doesn't think that she deserves to have fun. O.T. doesn't know if she deserves it either, but he knows that he deserves to have fun with her body. It's going to be rough on Raquel. Usually when you stop beating a girl to get her off it's like her moment of rest from the pain, but for Raquel that part might actually be worse. She hates how much she loves it and she knows she needs to punish herself for it, but O.T. has that part covered for her.
To start with, O.T. has Raquel on the floor, her arms tied close to her body, her ankles roped together, and a ball gag stuffed inside her gaping mouth. She whines and rolls around for a while, trying feebly to get out of her ties, until O.T. comes over, picks her up by her neck, and sits her up so that he can use her the way he wants. He chokes her and slaps her face and as she drools and moves around a bit you can see she isn't wearing any panties under her sexy little dress. O.T. cuts some holes in that dress for her nipples to poke through so he can attach clamps to her tits.
He then moves her through a few different positions, tied up with bamboo naked on the floor, stood up roped to the ceiling, lying on her back with her legs spread and her ass exposed. In each of them he uses two tools to make her scream, his flogger and his hitachi. With the hitcachi, his most powerful handheld vibrator, he makes her writhe with pleasure and cry out in shame. With the flogger he beats her tits, her ass, and her pussy, punishing her for the fun she knows she shouldn't get to have.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7362kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rope Her , Pole

GndBondage Nice Only Sweet Gold Magic Beautifull Collection. Part 3. West Fork

Release Year: 2023
Hi, I'm sweet girl and this is my bondage-pics website. I've been into bedroom restraint since

Total size: 5.0 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GndBondage Nice Only Sweet Gold Magic Beautifull Collection. Part 3.

Orgasmageddon Chilhowie

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
This hot piece of ass is coveted by men around the world. That hot body is soon going to be writhing in pleasure-pain. Her beautiful face will soon be twisting as she screams from each successive orgasm.
Duration: 53:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasmageddon

Milk Maid Rock City Falls

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Aali Kali is a beautiful blond! Not the kind of girl next door you’d expect to be into BDSM. You certainly wouldn’t expect to see her bound, stripped, and having her tits milked at a place like! Then again appearances can be deceiving.
Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milk Maid

Lessons of Pain Nordmaling

The girls are rolling over, licking asses, getting spanked and kissing shoes before they even have two rules. Eventually their governess takes pity and shoves one slaves ass in her face and give's the other one away to a guest of honor to be anally pounded.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:14
Video: 576x320, XviD, 925kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lessons of Pain

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagarism - Part 3 Loveland

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Rachel yelps in agony as I add a crotchrope, but that is nothing compared to her reactions when I remove my belt and whip her ass with it. Her reactions are very intense just so everyone knows beforehand. I stop and you think that might be the end, but it is not, as I tie her crotchrope to her wrists which intensifies and tightens her bondage even more. Maybe now you think Rachel has had enough, but I tie a length of rope to her nipple clamps and then through a ring I tied to her ankles, and finally it is tied off to her ziptied thumbs. Rachel has to stay on her tippy toes now, or pull off the clamps. They have bitten in and are not going anywhere!. Rachel moans and drools through her ballgag as she endures her uncomfortable bondage. I raise the chain hoist, which tightens up everything... not only does it put more strain on her shoulders, but her crotchrope tightens along with the clamps. I step away and admire my work from a distance. I return and make Rachel beg and apologize through her ballgagged mouth hole. I watch her as she trembles on her tippy toes for a while longer before the lights go out and Rachel is left in darkness. I added a few minutes of Behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip. This was a collaboration with a custom video client... if you would like your own, contact me at for details.
Duration: 31:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 695.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagarism - Part 3

Katrina Moreno - Busty Slave FullHD 1080p San Jose Las Flores

Cast: Katrina Moreno
Katrina Moreno is at the mercy of the punisher. She has behaved badly and now she will receive what she deserves: a big Mexican cock in her tight pussy...
Duration: 30:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps
Audio: 210kbps

File size: 905.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katrina Moreno - Busty Slave FullHD 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.03797 секунды с 9 запросами