View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 07:52 AM   #207
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Mandy K shown restraint - Crotchroped - Part 1 Nelson Bay

This clip is a continuation of a previously posted clip with the name: "mandy K is shown some restraint"... mandy, wrists bound in front, is led into the scene and laid back on the attic ladder. Her wrists are immediately pulled overhead and tie off to an upper rung. I then tie her at the waist, and above and below her breasts to the ladder as well. Next her ankles are tied to each side of the ladder. mandy does not look happy as I add even more rope to the very tops of her thighs. I leave for a minute, but come back and shove a ballgag in mandy's mouth. I go watch TV for a while and leave mandy out in the garage to struggle and mmmpphh through her gag. When I return I cut away more of her shirt and raise her bra, so I can better grope and smack those perfect tits of hers. I go back in the house once again and leave mandy in the garage to writhe and moan in her bondage. this is where Part 1 ends...
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:43
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2898kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 303.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mandy K shown restraint - Crotchroped - Part 1

Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2 Golden Eagle

This clip starts where part 1 ended... adara waits for me to return bound and ballgagged on her knees. When I return, I grab her by her hair and remove her gag. I spend some time groping and manhandling her. I have another gag planned and I want to make sure it will fit, so I shove 2 or 3 fingers down her throat and she instinctively starts sucking. I think the new gag will fit just fine. I shove a large rag in her mouth and make her hold it there as I tie a length of rope in her hair. I then seal the rag in with clear tape. I smack her ass a few more times before I lift her onto an old bed. It's not long before I hogtie her tight. adara can barely move, but I'm not done yet... I tie her head back using her hair tie. She really couldn't be tied any tighter and can barely muster a twitch here and there. If you like a lot of movement and struggling around, you won't like this as she is completely helpless! I eventually roll her on her side and as I do you can tell how solidly she is bound. I grope, manhandle and slap her ass. All she can do is moan. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. At the end of the clip I return and cut off the ropes binding her arms and then remove her gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 983.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

Over the Moon Diksmuide

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English
Isabel tries to act apprehensive, but secretly she's over the moon about being tied up. She just can't help the cheesy smile playing across her face as she's bound to helplessness. She bites her lip indicating her arousal. Her feet twist and she bounces her knee.
Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Over the Moon

Play Date Tocaima

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
The fact that Dresden shows up to her play date with O.T. in a tiny dress and no panties tells us that she was hoping to have a good time when she came over. The confused and frightened look on her face when he starts teasing and hurting her tells us that she didn't know what it was she was signing up for. Maybe she should have looked into that before letting O.T. tie her up to a chair, but there's no turning back now.
Dresden seems to really like the celebrator, maybe even more than she likes being fingered or fucked with a dildo. O.T. will keep that in mind during their time together so he can use it as a reward when she makes it through rounds of flogging or shocks from the cattle prod. But for her to get to her little rewards, she's going to have to endure a lot more than she bargained for.
Duration: 42:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Play Date

AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 1 The Hague

She thinks she's better than everyone because she has a degree. She thinks she should have my office, which is much nicer than hers. She's a constant bitch because she resents me for being where I am. I finally got sick of it and jokingly made her an offer I knew she couldn't refuse. I told her that if I tied her up, and she could escape, then she could have my office. She jumped on the challenge. I knew her over confidence would be her downfall once again. I had her meet me at my workshop. I started tying her and immediately she starts bitching. I stay calm for now as I secure her arms behind her back. I then give her ass a few hard smacks. She yelps and is stunned. She is having a hard time comprehending what is going on right now. This settles her down a bit. I continue tying her. She soon returns to her bitchy ways though. After a while, I lift her dress up and start smacking her ass again. She tries to writhe away, but her neckrope prevents that. I grab her by her hair and continue slapping her ass hard. I tire of her constant whining and bitching, so I shove a pair of panties in her mouth and then seal them in with clear tape. I continue wrapping the tape over her eyes as well, which effectively blindfolds her. With AJ somewhat subdued, I continue binding her. I add a tight crotchrope and then tightly bind her legs. I repeatedly start slapping her ass again after her legs are bound. I then add a bit more rope to her upper body bondage and then... Guess I beat her ass a bit more, but I realize that it will take more than some hand spanking to cure AJ. I walk off as AJ tries to maintain her balance as she stands tightly bound and blind. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 29:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 1

Ginger Whacks Putnam

Release Year: 2016
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
When Barbary Rose was bound, twisted on the floor and tied up, she thought that it was terrible. The sexy redhead couldn't cover herself as Jack Hammer rained vicious cane strokes down on her soft, pale flesh. Gingers can be so delicate.
But she didn't know what helpless felt like until Jack had tied her legs spread far apart, her wrists bound to her ankles, and she realized that he intended on punishing her beautifully shaved pussy. He's flogging her to tears and the cane marks he left on her ass are still showing bright red, promising to turn into the deep purple bruises that she loves so much.
Rain DeGrey has never seen a slut she didn't want to skull fuck. She straps on and rides Barbary's face until tears are streaming down the rope bunny's cheeks. For Barbary it is a welcome change, to feel used in the ways that she's used to. It is so hard to have her ass and pussy caned by Jack, but having them plowed by Rain's hard strap on is pure bliss. She may scream a bit from the fucking, but it's in thanks instead of anguish while she is getting skewered.
Duration: 50:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6791kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginger Whacks

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2 Niobe

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The Vigilante orders Rachel to jump in place. After a while, he orders her to stop. Rachel's pants turn to yelps as hevy clamps are put on her nipples. The Vigilante then walks away and calls her. Being blind, Rachel has to listen to his voice in order to find her way. With her ankles tethered she finds her way to him. He walks to the other end of the fence and calls her again. She once again finds her way to him. He calls her back one more time, before he leads her back to her starting position. Since her gag did not have enough holes in the strap to tighten it completely, it has not been quite as tight as it should have been. The Vigilante pulls it tight as Rachel chokes and gags on the tongue port. He removes it and gags her with a rubber version. He orders her to turn in a tight circle once again. After a while he decides that it's time to put his toy away for the evening. He leads her into her cage. He is nice enough to have given her a mattress to sleep on. It's a little wet from earlier, but it will eventually dry. Rachel struggles and whimpers while still, blind, clamped, gagged, and in bondage. The lights go out and we hear a door close. Rachel's activities will resume in the morning. I have included some behind the scenes footage as well.
Duration: 21:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 968.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.05298 секунды с 9 запросами